3 Teens With AK-47 Jump Wall Into Trump’s Mar-a-Lago...Trump lost the teen vote when he banned Tik Tok, my friends

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
it shouldn't happen out there, folks!

go home to mommy!

citygator

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump does not scare easily. he once won a staring contest...with the sun.

when Chuck Norris goes to sleep, he checks under the bed...for Trump!
Trump built a new wall around the White House and hid in his bunker from a peaceful demonstration. He also is a draft dodger. How would he get under Chuck Norris’ bed from the bunker?

harmonica

Platinum Member
Reaction score
.....these high school '''grads''' and college punks have no idea what life really is...they never had to work or pay for anything ..they are in a bubble

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Reaction score
Quoted from your OP link. - "Police say it is unlikely the teens knew the wall they jumped was property belonging to the President of The Untied States."

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
Quoted from your OP link. - "Police say it is unlikely the teens knew the wall they jumped was property belonging to the President of The Untied States."
I think jumping the wall with an AK47 earns them whatever treatment the Secret Service would deem necessary.

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Reaction score
I think jumping the wall with an AK47 earns them whatever treatment the Secret Service would deem necessary.
Also quoted from the OP link. - "The dog also located a backpack with an AK-47 rifle and a loaded magazine inside. Nobody claimed ownership of the weapon."

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
typical teen excuse...they know EVERYTHING with the internets...IT'S A SERIES OF TUBES!

Mac-7

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also quoted from the OP link. - "The dog also located a backpack with an AK-47 rifle and a loaded magazine inside. Nobody claimed ownership of the weapon."
I bet there are fingerprints on the weapon and magazine

and if the prints match any of the teens then try them as adults and send them to federal prison

Votto

Gold Member
Reaction score
Story says teens had no idea what wall they were jumping over. Sounds like a great party.
Generally when jumping over a fence with an AK it's a good idea to know exactly where you are.

I know I always do.

Claudette

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yup and you can bet if SS had been present those idiots would have been shot.

Muhammed

Gold Member
Reaction score
The "teens" said they "found" the weapon.

No doubt we'll find out that they "found" it during a burglary.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just young patriots exercising their second amendment rights

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List