3 men charged with federal hate crimes in killing of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia

I followed the case very closely when it happened. It doesn’t matter if Arbery was jogging, casing the place, trespassing or whatever. You can’t deputize yourself, form a posse and chase someone down. They should have dialed 911. The hate crime angle is a joke though.

I followed the case very closely when it happened. It doesn’t matter if Arbery was jogging, casing the place, trespassing or whatever. You can’t deputize yourself, form a posse and chase someone down. They should have dialed 911. The hate crime angle is a joke though.

Sadly since they used the N word to describe Arbury they did it to themselves.

If the defense lawyers were smart they would negotiate a deal to plead guilty to the Federal Charges in exchange for the State Charges being dismissed. If those boys get in front of a Georgia Jury they’re gonna be older than Moses before they get out of Prison.

I'm not trying to adjudicate whether or not those who shot him were justified. It looks like that is going to play out in a court of law.
I am however trying to understand why the headlines all say he was jogging like it is a proven fact.
I suspect this is to paint the picture that he was just an ordinary guy who was totally minding his own business, innocent of any transgression and all that kind of thing.
Why would the media purposefully portray him like that? Why wouldn't they say "claimed to be jogging" or "allegedly jogging"
Did the media want you to feel a certain way about Ahmaud Arbery?

This topic was beaten to death on here not that long ago.....really all one has to do to get the truth is watch the video.

Watch the video in slow motion you can clearly see the black guy running around the truck and then quickly veer to the left to attack the guy with a gun....not a smart move...he obviously thought he could attack quickly and snatch the weapon.....he was unable to do so and died as a result of his foolishness.

Last edited:
First of all, the homeowners released a bunch of video showing people from all over the neighborhood wandering in and out of that construction site. None of them took anything, none were sought or accosted, and certainly none were shot dead in the street, except Arbery.

Second, he was literally jogging, you can see it in the video. Frankly, though, even if he was jogging along with the recently-stolen Hope Diamond in his pocket, it doesn't matter. Private citizens still can't hunt someone down and accost him at gunpoint because of the minor crime they thought he might have done.

Third, it is my experience that when federal charges come down, they're pretty sure they've got the case wrapped up already. These guys should probably get ready for a long stay at the gray bar hotel.

So there is nothing that corroborates his mom's account that he was out jogging. If there were, I'm sure you geniuses would have made it known.
1619670472707.png

1619670631677.png

First of all, the homeowners released a bunch of video showing people from all over the neighborhood wandering in and out of that construction site. None of them took anything, none were sought or accosted, and certainly none were shot dead in the street, except Arbery.

Second, he was literally jogging, you can see it in the video. Frankly, though, even if he was jogging along with the recently-stolen Hope Diamond in his pocket, it doesn't matter. Private citizens still can't hunt someone down and accost him at gunpoint because of the minor crime they thought he might have done.

Third, it is my experience that when federal charges come down, they're pretty sure they've got the case wrapped up already. These guys should probably get ready for a long stay at the gray bar hotel.

bull fucking shit.....did you watch the video? Are you blind? Irre-fucken-regardless.....just because there were ohers wandering around the construction site is irrelevant....next.....he was running because a neighbor called da poleece on him....anyhow....none of that is neither here nor there.....watch the video dat all you got to do to undastand how all dis went down boyo....in da damn video which you seem not to have watched one clearly sees da dumb fuck negro running towards the truck where 2 armed white dudes were....one of which was a cop.......da dumb fuck black piece of shit runs around the truck to the right then quickly veers and runs across the front of the truck and attacks the white guy holding a shot-gun....geez how stupid is stooooopid!!!!! You want to defend dat?????

Neva mind me tonight I get aggressive when I have been sitting down with Johnny Walker....I do not normally drink but I am suffering with a trigger finger and go in for surgery in a few days.

So there is nothing that corroborates his mom's account that he was out jogging. If there were, I'm sure you geniuses would have made it known.
View attachment 485088
View attachment 485089

Sweet Cheeks....do not be deceived.

Did you watch dat video?

Anyhow.....all of this was talked and talked about before for days and days....seems some have short memories..................or are toooooo damn lazy to keep up.

You missed some key facts....the father was a cop and had been deputized to handle the problem the black dude was causing in the neighborhood aka repeated trespassing.

Next fact.....chasing someone down is not a crime....they chased him down....tried to question him he ran away.....they went ahead of him down the road.....parked.....he kept running towards them....if he was in fear of his life why did he run towards them.....then he runs around the truck to the right and then quickly veers to the left aka running across the front of the truck and attacks the white guy with the shotgun and tries to take his weapon....big mistake. Watch da video...it is posted above.

bull fucking shit.....did you watch the video? Are you blind? Irre-fucken-regardless.....just because there were ohers wandering around the construction site is irrelevant....next.....he was running because a neighbor called da poleece on him....anyhow....none of that is neither here nor there.....watch the video dat all you got to do to undastand how all dis went down boyo....in da damn video which you seem not to have watched one clearly sees da dumb fuck negro running towards the truck where 2 armed white dudes were....one of which was a cop.......da dumb fuck black piece of shit runs around the truck to the right then quickly veers and runs across the front of the truck and attacks the white guy holding a shot-gun....geez how stupid is stooooopid!!!!! You want to defend dat?????
I'll give you a response.......these Southern Confederates deserve the PRISON time that awaits them.

I'm not trying to adjudicate whether or not those who shot him were justified. It looks like that is going to play out in a court of law.
I am however trying to understand why the headlines all say he was jogging like it is a proven fact.
I suspect this is to paint the picture that he was just an ordinary guy who was totally minding his own business, innocent of any transgression and all that kind of thing.
Why would the media purposefully portray him like that? Why wouldn't they say "claimed to be jogging" or "allegedly jogging"
Did the media want you to feel a certain way about Ahmaud Arbery?

He was running....no doubt about dat....but what was he running from? It has been talked about at length awhile back on here...it went on for days and days and days....now everyone seems to have amnesia.

The fact is a neighbor at the property he was trespassing on called the cops on him....the neighbor was outside and da black boy overheard the conversation.....and when he realized the cops had been called he took off running.

Anyhow and of course as is normal for the MSM dere narrative being bullshite was oh he jus a innocent black boy out jogging.

like trayvon o he just a nice innocent boy going to da stoe to buy some candy bwaaaaaaa

I'll give you a response.......these Southern Confederates deserve the PRISON time that awaits them.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aint gonna happen cuz it was on video.....

Actually by Ga law, they can. They followed the law-----------Arbery was a suspect (ok lets be truthful here was caught stealing before ---no job and needed to get his nails done after all) in stealing before--and Arbery attacked them in his attempt to flee the scene of the crime--people in GA do have the right to make citizens arrest and detain criminals as they await cops coming.

So once again we see some duped dumb fucks watch a lil MSM and think they know exactly what happend......so ridiculous.

They are the same ones that thought Zimmerman would go to jail....Now some of these dupes are Negroid and thus that explains dat....but then some are whites of the liberal persuasion and dat explains dat.

There is white and there is black. There is good and there is evil. There are Republicans and there are democrats. And so it goes.............................

Actually by Ga law, they can. They followed the law-----------Arbery was a suspect (ok lets be truthful here was caught stealing before ---no job and needed to get his nails done after all) in stealing before--and Arbery attacked them in his attempt to flee the scene of the crime--people in GA do have the right to make citizens arrest and detain criminals as they await cops coming.

Finally...........someone with some sense.

If the defense lawyers were smart they would negotiate a deal to plead guilty to the Federal Charges in exchange for the State Charges being dismissed. If those boys get in front of a Georgia Jury they’re gonna be older than Moses before they get out of Prison.

Nonsense....did you watch the video? Do you know the facts of the case? Of course not...dumb fuck liberals never have the facts all they got is the MSM narrative.

I do not think any jury in the State of Georgia will convict these guys even if there are 6 blacks on the jury.

The best the prosecutor can hope for with several negroes on the jury is a hung jury.

This is not minnesota Dorothy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back