3 black teens die after stealing a car

Police brutality?

Did the cops stand on their necks?

no

they ran a red light at night with their lights off at 140 mph and hit another car

+mother of dead teen rightfully blames our lax judicial system for letting them get away with over 100 arrests and no punishment

Proof right there that the laws keep letting criminal scum loose on society.

Don't blame cops for irresponsible judges.

Lol.....our babies are being incarcerated too much!!!!!!

"Poor babies die".....you should have punished them more!!!!!!

Jesus on a cracker
Mama used to whip that ass. Idk what's going on these days.

I got one or two whuppins, after that the look did the trick.
You must have been unruly like me. But uh..they got me right.
That's unusual for a girl. Usually a good scolding makes them cry and they straighten right up.

My papa was a US Navy MCPO, let me tell you a Master Chief Petty Officer can deal out justice ...and gain respect while doing it. He nipped me doing stupid shit in the bud

He was no nonsense. But he was a great father. Fair and loving. All he wanted was for us to be happy and the best we could be
Having a father matters. Unless the father is worthless too
Mine wasn't, a man amongst men.

I miss him so much

Black lives matter, right?
At the risk of being banned from all social media for life let me say ALL LIVES MATTER.
Did these lives matter to you? Not me
That makes you part of the problem.
I wanna be part of the solution.
#1 Bring back spanking
#2 Kill all Commies in America. Hang them for open sedition.
#3 Hang violent criminals publicly within 1 week after a guilty verdict. This means violent rapists, violent robbers, murderers, and pedos.
#4 People need to get some Jesus

Police brutality?

no

they ran a red light at night with their lights off at 140 mph and hit another car

+mother of dead teen rightfully blames our lax judicial system for letting them get away with over 100 arrests and no punishment

Many parents want to pass the blame elsewhere

I call bullshit! No explorer goes 140 mph.
Also, that's a problem with state of Florida workers in Pinellas county, because that's who handles the juveniles.
FYI: State of Florida workers are 90%+ black and many are woke. Not that that is a good thing.

Last edited:
This is what happens when blacks firmly believe that they have a right to commit crimes.
This happens when anybody believes that they have a right to commit crimes.

True, but its only 1 group in our time.
Every person needs to be held responsible for their own irresponsible actions whether their skin is white, black, or pink with purple polka dots.

That's crazy talk, there racist.

This is what happens when blacks firmly believe that they have a right to commit crimes.

Every person needs to be held responsible for their own irresponsible actions whether their skin is white, black, or pink with purple polka dots.
You gonna break into "I love everyday people" in your next post, or the one after that?

Jesus on a cracker

That's unusual for a girl. Usually a good scolding makes them cry and they straighten right up.

My papa was a US Navy MCPO, let me tell you a Master Chief Petty Officer can deal out justice ...and gain respect while doing it. He nipped me doing stupid shit in the bud

He was no nonsense. But he was a great father. Fair and loving. All he wanted was for us to be happy and the best we could be

I miss him so much
Fathers have been replaced with "baby daddys" this is what happens

I don't care why a person acts irresponsibly. The act itself is wrong. Unfortunately, there will always be racism. If a white man is prosecuted for murdering a black man, would it be any less heinous if it were to be discovered that the murderer was black. Every black person in Chicago that was killed by another black person is just as precious in God's sight.

You gonna break into "I love everyday people" in your next post, or the one after that?
Yes, God loves them and so do I.

I don't care why a person acts irresponsibly. The act itself is wrong. Unfortunately, there will always be racism. If a white man is prosecuted for murdering a black man, would it be any less heinous if it were to be discovered that the murderer was black. Every black person in Chicago that was killed by another black person is just as precious in God's sight.

It was sarcasm.

It was sarcasm.
I'll take your word for that. Thank you for inspiring me to make my point.

Jesus on a cracker

I miss him so much
Fathers have been replaced with "baby daddys" this is what happens

It won't happen with our children. Their Dad is very involved with their lives and each of them adore their Dad...at times I get jealous...then I thank God they do.

A mom and dad have distinct roles in children's lives, they need both

Police brutality?

no

Was it necessary to the story for the Headline to say BLACK teens?

They were black, right?

You don't seem to object when headlines blare, "Unarmed Black Man Shot by Cops".

Yes I do mind that. Keep race out of it.
HTF do you keep race "out of it"? Have you been watching the news?

Jackson means keep race out of it if a black person is doing something bad

otherwise make it open season on whites

Do you approve of stealing if its under $750?

In dallas county the bleeding heart liberal DA will not prosecute if less than that amount

Forum List

Back