3 black teens die after stealing a car

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
Police brutality?

Did the cops stand on their necks?

no

they ran a red light at night with their lights off at 140 mph and hit another car

+mother of dead teen rightfully blames our lax judicial system for letting them get away with over 100 arrests and no punishment

If you know the answer why do you ask ignorant questions?

I always thought until Trump there was min. sentencing rules for judges..
There has never been minimum sentencing rules for minors under age 18. That is how these cretins were able to commit 100 crimes without consequences. Will there be any reform of this ridiculous law to go along with Police reform? Of course not.

There has never been minimum sentencing rules for minors under age 18. That is how these cretins were able to commit 100 crimes without consequences. Will there be any reform of this ridiculous law to go along with Police reform? Of course not.
Maybe if they include it.

please try and keep your TDS in check,,,
Please STFU and keep on topic.
its hard to stay on topic when trump gets thrown into everything you discuss,,,
It was a reference point...The kind you use to reference laws...

Police brutality?

Did the cops stand on their necks?

no

they ran a red light at night with their lights off at 140 mph and hit another car

+mother of dead teen rightfully blames our lax judicial system for letting them get away with over 100 arrests and no punishment

"And hit another car"

Why only talk about these animals? Not a word about the innocent victims?

Yah know, I really dont give a damn about this "mother's " opinion.

If anything was done to her babies, they'd be marching in the streets by day and rioting by night. I dont care about Africans and their troubles.

It was a reference point dorkmo...The kind you use to reference laws If you don't like it shove off...
beings that trump had nothing to do with this its a clear cut case of severe TDS on your part,,,

It was a reference point dorkmo...The kind you use to reference laws If you don't like it shove off...
beings that trump had nothing to do with this its a clear cut case of severe TDS on your part,,,
Considering that Trump has something to do with min. sentencing rules set forth over the last thirty five years from Reagan to Trump it is a reference to a time period. I consider the fact that people who are bereft of anything wouldn't understand.

Forum List

Back