3 black teens die after stealing a car

Police brutality?

Did the cops stand on their necks?

no

they ran a red light at night with their lights off at 140 mph and hit another car

+mother of dead teen rightfully blames our lax judicial system for letting them get away with over 100 arrests and no punishment

Was it necessary to the story for the Headline to say BLACK teens?

They were black, right?

You don't seem to object when headlines blare, "Unarmed Black Man Shot by Cops".

Yes I do mind that. Keep race out of it.
HTF do you keep race "out of it"? Have you been watching the news?

You stick to the facts of the actions of each person involved and apply the law to those actions.

If you know the answer why do you ask ignorant questions?

I always thought until Trump there was min. sentencing rules for judges..
There has never been minimum sentencing rules for minors under age 18. That is how these cretins were able to commit 100 crimes without consequences. Will there be any reform of this ridiculous law to go along with Police reform? Of course not.

They are just sweet, dear "children."

The Supreme Court has ruled that "children" cannot be imprisoned for life.

The Supreme Court has ruled that "children" cannot be executed.
I think that they need to redifine children.

I got a feeling I'm going to wish I hadnt asked but go ahead and tell us how they should be redefined.
Don’t judge them strictly by their age.

I knew I shouldnt have asked....
They're already treated with Kid gloves,no pun intended,and they get away with murder literally.

Police brutality?

no

they ran a red light at night with their lights off at 140 mph and hit another car

+mother of dead teen rightfully blames our lax judicial system for letting them get away with over 100 arrests and no punishment
The mother seems really all torn up at this tragedy. :icon_rolleyes:
126 arrests with a rap sheet beginning at 11!
What nation in the world would allow this sort of insanity?

Police brutality?

no

Good they got what was coming to them. I have no pity on car thieves. They won;t be a burden to society in the future

And a cop didnt have to worry about losing his job or worse dealing with them

Forum List

Back