3/14/18 Nationwide School Walkout Has Begun

Nope. Activists. That would be the complete opposite of T&P.

LMFAO! Yeah, prayers are just empty sentiment, which accomplishes nothing.

Everybody knows that results require more than just sentiment. Results require your sentiment to be written out in sharpie on a medium sized sheet of poster board. Results require that you take that poster board and walk around the city while waving it. Results demand that you chant at the same time!

Prayers are when you just kneel and quietly whisper your sentiments, but when you put them on placards and march around while chanting them, that's COMPLETELY different! The opposite, even!
funny how the prayers and kumbaya stuff is viewed by the left as an adequate response when the perps are islamic Terrorists.

I'm glad you arent a teacher. These shootings are directly effecting students. Id be more worried if they were turning a blind eye to this ongoing mess.
The right to join with fellow citizens in protest or peaceful assembly is critical to a functioning democracy and at the core of the First Amendment.

You think school is for staging protests? Actually, their own time is for that. Another reason our schools have such shitty return for all the good money we sink into them.

School is for learning. Weekends, evenings, do whatever the hell you want. When your homework is done.

So if they were staging a pro-NRA or a pro-wall demonstration, you'd be for that too, right?

If these students werent the ones getting shot while learning, Id probably agree with you.
A pro NRA ( you baffoons think the NRA needs a demonstration lol) or a pro wall ? I would accept their right to demonstrate.

Im just glad many gun owners dont agree with you all here.

Turn the schools into mini prisons
shut those snowflakes up and wish for a van to run over them
keep the "gun free zone" farce in the forefront
Dont deal with the people who should not have access.
Students have no rights beyond what we let them have

o_O

Oh please, cut the crap. It's you who deny teachers and administrators trained in gun safety with CC permits the ability to defend themselves and their students and rely on the government who was outside directing traffic and waiting for the bullets to stop.

When reality backs up your rhetoric, then you can argue a point.

Featherbrain: Let's make guns illegal in schools, then pretend criminals can't get them! You know, like we made drugs illegal and now no one can get them!!!!

The NRA wasn't responsible for any deaths in Florida. Your stupid plan was responsible for most of the 17 since statistically based on CC rates in Florida, there were roughly 15 teachers and administrators who had CC permits and no gun. What good is a gun if you're not allowed to have it when you're being shot at?

I never said the NRA was responsible, I was laughing at the thought of them needing support from their minnions.
I'm also not against having a couple well trained armed school personel. I am against not regulating weapons and denying dangerous people from owning them. The right has one track /my way or the highway thinking and its f'ed up.

Ah, so you admit you are a "minion" of the ACLU, NAACP, NOW and unions? Interesting.

Personally I just thought special interest groups were there because we have views. Interesting how you think that special interests groups are only there so we could be their minions.

You would never be a hypocrite, so I'm sure this isn't a case where your standard flips on party, is it?

I want nothing to do with the groups you mentioned above, sorry.
Were all hypocrits to some degree. I dont know if it always was, but party loyalty and all the crap that goes with it, is just a waste of time.

Protests should be outside school. One weekend protest doesn't make up for any number of weekday protests in school

BEST civic lesson those kids could ever have........(careful, those kids willl be voting soon......lol)

Nah, t hey'd be better served taking actual civics lessons rather than this stupid shit or learning about my two mommies and putting condoms on cucumbers. That's how we end up with the likes of, well, you.

A better civics lesson for leftist children would be to teach them how we run elections in this country and the Constitutional way to amend the Constitution. Federal powers like immigration control would be another good thing to teach leftist children. Gun rights. They have a shit load they're not learning in civics now.

Learning to be leftist stooges manipulated and used by their parents can wait until later

We should also include how our elections are rigged and how both parties have a huge stake in manipulating the American people. The first step should probably be to free them from this right /left lock in step merry go round.

I agree, Immigration does need an over haul.

Our elections are rigged? So you're calling Obama a stupid ass wipe? He has a personal message here just for you to tell you that you're wrong.

And again, I said I do NOT want politics in the schools. Not mine, and not yours as you advocate yet again here

Obama sounds intelligent and genuine as usual. But yes ( everything Ive read and listened to)leads me to think the system is rigged and not in our favor.

I'm so glad I finished with all of my schooling before libtards took over everything.

Wouldn't want people exercising their right to protest, now would we?

The US Bill of Rights as seen by the right.

First Amendment

Don't say anything about taking my guns away, don't protest my guns, and don't mention my religion either.

Second Amendment

Guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns shall not be infringed to me or my buddies, other fuckers we don't care about.

Third Amendment

Keep away from my house bitch, I've got guns.

Fourth Amendment

I have the right to be secure in my guns, and no warrants shall be made to take my guns, bitches.

Fifth Amendment

No person shall be arrested for using their gun unless they're a criminal, and I'm not a criminal no matter how many laws I break.

Sixth Amendment

I have the right to not be tried for using my guns.

Seventh Amendment

See the Sixth Amendment, guns, guns, guns.

Eighth Amendment

Taking my guns away is the only cruel and unusual punishment not allowed.

Ninth Amendment

Even if all the other Amendments don't make you think you can take my guns away, this one means you can't take my fucking guns away. Fuck you.

Tenth Amendment

You can amend any of these Amendments, except the ones about guns, now fuck off.
:CryingCow:
I pretty much can't understand the position of the pro-gun people regarding having some kind of rational and effective gun control. It's beyond understanding that people want to allow these mass shootings to go on and on. But one of the things most mind boggling about their position is that they find the deaths of all these innocents, many of them children, laughable. How can anyone laugh about this?

I'm so glad I finished with all of my schooling before libtards took over everything.

First Amendment

Don't say anything about taking my guns away, don't protest my guns, and don't mention my religion either.

Second Amendment

Guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns shall not be infringed to me or my buddies, other fuckers we don't care about.

Third Amendment

Fourth Amendment

I have the right to be secure in my guns, and no warrants shall be made to take my guns, bitches.

Fifth Amendment

No person shall be arrested for using their gun unless they're a criminal, and I'm not a criminal no matter how many laws I break.

Sixth Amendment

Seventh Amendment

Eighth Amendment

Ninth Amendment

Even if all the other Amendments don't make you think you can take my guns away, this one means you can't take my fucking guns away. Fuck you.

Tenth Amendment

You can amend any of these Amendments, except the ones about guns, now fuck off.
I pretty much can't understand the position of the pro-gun people regarding having some kind of rational and effective gun control. It's beyond understanding the people want to allow these mass shootings to go on and on. But one of the things most mind boggling about their position is that they find the deaths of all these innocents, many of them children, laughable. How can anyone laugh about this?

Gun control laws don't work on criminals or murderers. Announcing that you have disarmed people just makes the job easier for the lunatics and criminals. That is common sense.

Think about how awful it is that a government funded school system is teaching our children liberal values, teaching children that their own rights are harmful to them . . . all because of a lunatic. They are teaching these children that they should rely on government. This is the antithesis of what our country stands for and was built on.

The government that wholly failed them and was responsible for the last shooting.

First Amendment

Second Amendment

Third Amendment

Fourth Amendment

Fifth Amendment

Sixth Amendment

Seventh Amendment

Eighth Amendment

Ninth Amendment

Tenth Amendment

I pretty much can't understand the position of the pro-gun people regarding having some kind of rational and effective gun control. It's beyond understanding that people want to allow these mass shootings to go on and on. But one of the things most mind boggling about their position is that they find the deaths of all these innocents, many of them children, laughable. How can anyone laugh about this?

amusing.

you thought I was laughing at the kids?

I was making fun of the fool that added owning guns to ALL 10 Amendments.

Also, a wonderful opportunity to teach kids that laws are fine and good, but they only affect the law abiding segment of our population. Unfortunately, in reality world, there are always going to be lunatics and criminals who ignore laws and do whatever they want, including murder. Leaving us unarmed does not stop them from being criminals and murderers.

First Amendment

Second Amendment

Third Amendment

Fourth Amendment

Fifth Amendment

Sixth Amendment

Seventh Amendment

Eighth Amendment

Ninth Amendment

Tenth Amendment

amusing.

I'm sure she knew this. This is a well known very dishonest liberal "debate tactic" that they seem to think is clever for some reason.

Think about how awful it is that a government funded school system is teaching our children liberal values, teaching children that their own rights are harmful to them . . . all because of a lunatic. They are teaching these children that they should rely on government. This is the antithesis of what our country stands for and was built on.

The government that wholly failed them and was responsible for the last shooting.
The kid with a semi-automatic military style assault weapon was responsible for the shooting: no one else.

First Amendment

Second Amendment

Third Amendment

Fourth Amendment

Fifth Amendment

Sixth Amendment

Seventh Amendment

Eighth Amendment

Ninth Amendment

Tenth Amendment

amusing.

I could see what you were making fun of.

one thing that did change was the school system got exposed as a political arm

and two how dumbed down our kids have gotten

to be begging to have the government take their rights away

It was a given long ago the public school system was a political arm, they just didn't think we noticed

now people are noticing

and my god how scary it is to see the children so brainwashed

that should set everyone back

It should set everyone back but it won't the left...to them using children as pawns is as natural as the sun rising each day.

It's very sad
The RW Republicans clearly say to the kids of America..."We love NRA money more than we love you."

The NRA saying "Those kids are trying to take your guns!!! Send us more money!!!!"

The trumpanzee are saying "How much money do you want, NRA?"

You're clueless and redundant....same shit every post. NRA blood cult, Catholic priests, gay marriage is legal.....get some new talking points, anyone reads one of your comments they've read them all
I am so sorry that you are being forced to read and to respond to my posts. I guess I have more power to control you than I originally thought.

First Amendment

Second Amendment

Third Amendment

Fourth Amendment

Fifth Amendment

Sixth Amendment

Seventh Amendment

Eighth Amendment

Ninth Amendment

Tenth Amendment

amusing.

I could see what you were making fun of.

and you still posted what you did?

tsk tsk

The kid with a semi-automatic military style assault weapon was responsible for the shooting: no one else.

What type of military-style assault weapon is like what the kid used?

Everybody knows that results require more than just sentiment. Results require your sentiment to be written out in sharpie on a medium sized sheet of poster board. Results require that you take that poster board and walk around the city while waving it. Results demand that you chant at the same time!

Prayers are when you just kneel and quietly whisper your sentiments, but when you put them on placards and march around while chanting them, that's COMPLETELY different! The opposite, even!
When prayer was allowed in school, and not banned because it might offend someone, schools shootings weren't even though of. What changed?
Thoughts & Prayers.....we should get a cute Thoughts & Prayers design on kids' backpacks they take to school....that's bound to help.

funny how the prayers and kumbaya stuff is viewed by the left as an adequate response when the perps are islamic Terrorists.
Examples? Was it just prayers and kumbaya stuff after 9/11?

First Amendment

Second Amendment

Third Amendment

Fourth Amendment

Fifth Amendment

Sixth Amendment

Seventh Amendment

Eighth Amendment

Ninth Amendment

Tenth Amendment

Because of the money the NRA and gun manufacturers make off of these shootings.

What type of military-style assault weapon is like what the kid used?
A sandwich knife.

Forum List

Back