2X Vaxxed 20 YR Old Model Gets Myocarditis & Heart Attack - Both Legs Amputated

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Damn. That's messed up.

A previously healthy model from Florida has been in hospital fighting for her life after suffering a heart attack earlier this month. Claire Bridges, 20-years-old, was admitted to Tampa General Hospital on January 16th with severe leg pain and was diagnosed with myocarditis, rhabdomyolysis, mild pneumonia, cyanotic and acidosis. A few hours after being admitted, her heart stopped.

Two weeks ago, Claire’s health rapidly deteriorated when her heart and other organs were impacted. She was quickly put in ICU on life support. Her father, Wayne, said about the ordeal:

“She has been through so much with this. The last two weeks have felt like two months.”

Wayne received a call from the ICU doctor saying CPR was being administrated because his daughter’s heart had stopped. Over the span of an hour and a half, the 20-year-old had to be revived two more times. Doctors and surgeons worked together to come up with the next course of action for her heart and other organs.

The next morning, she was placed on a Tandem Heart and additional life support. And only a few hours later, she was placed on continuous dialysis because of her failing kidneys.

While all of this was going on, pressure was building in her legs, not allowing blood to flow. Ultimately, it was decided the damage to her legs was too severe and irreversible — they needed to be amputated. Both her legs were surgically removed on Friday.

“Claire was admitted to Tampa General Hospital on Sunday, January 16th, with severe leg pain and Covid. Yes, she was vaccinated!

1643586301002.png

Fully vaccinated 20-year-old model Claire Bridges suffered a heart attack earlier this month.

Claire Bridges: Double-Vaccinated 20-Year-Old Model Develops Myocarditis, Suffers Heart Attack And Has Both Legs Amputated

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Claire Bridges, a 20-year-old, bubbly kavatender at the Grassroots Kava House in St. Pete, is sitting in a hospital room facing the unthinkable reality that she might have both legs amputated after getting sick with COVID-19.

Claire was vaccinated, but due to a congenital heart condition, she developed a complication that could change her life forever.

So being vaccinated had nothing to do with her plight...

Contracting COVID-19 and having a pre-existing heart condition had everything to do with it...

In the article I linked are two links to Go Fund Me pages for Claire. For those who are interested in helping her rather than politicizing her...

Did y'all know that Gates refuses to let his kids get the vaxx? Well, now you know.

“I am beyond privileged to receive my first dose of mRNA to teach my cells to mount a protective immune response to this virus. As a medical student and aspiring physician, I am grateful it will give me protection and safety for my future practice,”

Did y'all know that Gates refuses to let his kids get the vaxx? Well, now you know.
Giving it to kids makes me nervous. I'm 67 and have probably had as many vaccines in my time or more than most on this board and my grizzled old ass handles them well, but they pumped crap into me every once in a while for 20 years. Kids don't have the track record of little or no reactions and the react damn quick to crap and sometimes extreme.
This 20 year old model didn't have a track record to speak of either.

Don't you idiots realize that people were having heart attacks way before there was a COVID vaccine or COVID?

Why do you think people would stop having heart attacks after COVID struck.

I'm embarrassed to be part of this forum at times.

I guess I'm retarded, just not as retarded as you all.

Don't you idiots realize that people were having heart attacks way before there was a COVID vaccine or COVID?

Pretty unusual for 20-year-olds with low body mass index and healthy lifestyle.

You do realize that the current batch of covid vaccines doesn't work well and mandating them is silly?

Roughly 800 people died of gunshot wounds in Chicago last year and this board would attribute their deaths to the vaccine. You all are nuts and are an embarrassment to humans everywhere.

She had a congenital heart condition and contracted COVID-19.
Thanks. Maybe I didn't read far enough into the article. She sure looked healthy. It is sad.

Funny how you like to point out those who are unvaxxed and “supposedly” die from Covid. Your type even relishes these deaths. You have no problem believing they died because they were unvaxxed, yet there is no proof the vax would have saved them.

Now when the vax harms someone, you say no proof.

Do you work for big pharma?

Forum List

Back