2X Vaxxed 20 YR Old Model Gets Myocarditis & Heart Attack - Both Legs Amputated

Sad. Both can cause myocarditis sp?, and having covid causes it more than the vaccine can cause it is what I've read.

The Florida girl got her problem from catching COVID.
Cheap drugs would stop the freaking need to get the jab...........Stop the storm and you don't die from covid..........

But that has been denied............even though it has been used all over the world....

Hope Pfizer and Moderna BURN IN HELL.

That is my take on it.

Cheap drugs would stop the freaking need to get the jab...........Stop the storm and you don't die from covid..........

But that has been denied............even though it has been used all over the world....

Hope Pfizer and Moderna BURN IN HELL.

That is my take on it.

What does all that mumbo jumbo in your link mean, in your words?

Why hate the vaccine makers, even your LINK states none of those drugs listed substitutes for getting the vaccines.

What does all that mumbo jumbo in your link mean, in your words?

Why hate the vaccine makers, even your LINK states none of those drugs listed substitutes for getting the vaccines.
It is over a thousand studies that have used cheap drugs with great success.......To deny OFF LABEL USE of these drugs has killed HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS.

That is what I'm saying.

All so they could sell their product..........and make Billions...........

So I call them MURDERING ASSHOLES............THE EUA would have BEEN ILLEGAL if treatments were known to work........oops.

I don't care how you take what I said.

They can BURN IN HELL.

Those touting the vaxx...like Gates and his daughter, got placebos I'm betting. He is no fool. He knows what that vax could/can/will do, hence stating he will never do it himself or allow his kids to do it.

Forum List

Back