26% of Americans think country is headed in right direction

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports™

How does Hillary win with numbers like this? She represents a continuation of Obama's policies. She represents the way things have been done for the last 8 years. People are clearly unhappy with that. They want a change. Hillary is not change.
How does the GOP keep control of the Senate with these numbers?

Hillary wins because we all remember back in 2007 the country was really headed in the wrong direction. We were losing jobs not adding jobs every month. About a million jobs a month difference. Under Bush, -700,000 jobs a month and under Obama +300,000. That's a million jobs a month difference.

We know how you keep control of the House. Gerrymandering.

How does Hillary win with numbers like this? She represents a continuation of Obama's policies. She represents the way things have been done for the last 8 years. People are clearly unhappy with that. They want a change. Hillary is not change.

Hillary wins because we all remember back in 2007 the country was really headed in the wrong direction. We were losing jobs not adding jobs every month. About a million jobs a month difference. Under Bush, -700,000 jobs a month and under Obama +300,000. That's a million jobs a month difference.

Uhm, did you read the post.... only 26% think were headed in the right direction. Translated: 74% think we're headed im the wrong direction.

You weren't left out. You're on of the 26% idiots in the poll.

Uhm, did you read the post.... only 26% think were headed in the right direction. Translated: 74% think we're headed im the wrong direction.
I think we are headed in the wrong direction too. So does Bernie Sanders. So you me and Bernie agree.

I think we are headed in the wrong direction too. So does Bernie Sanders. So you me and Bernie agree.

Bernie doesn't know which direction he's headed. He hasn't known since he lost back in 1889.

So, 26% of the country are complete imbeciles? Yeah, pretty much.
yep the sheep have been programmed and brainwashed by our corrupt school system that there is a difference between the republican party and democrat party actually too stupid to understand that they do not live in a free country,that in reality,its a facist dictatership. those 26& must be the older generation because they are the ones that have been programmed,the younger generation pretty much understands how corrupt our government really is.

What percent think a Republican President will put us back in the right direction. You guys sound an awful lot like you did between 1992 and 2014. I don't think you have one new idea in your heads. Just more of the same which will make the rich even richer and the poor even poorer and the middle class will get screwed. That's what the GOP does to the economy.

So, 26% of the country are complete imbeciles? Yeah, pretty much.
yep the sheep have been programmed and brainwashed by our corrupt school system that there is a difference between the republican party and democrat party actually too stupid to understand that they do not live in a free country,that in reality,its a facist dictatership. those 26& must be the older generation because they are the ones that have been programmed,the younger generation pretty much understands how corrupt our government really is.
Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.

How does Hillary win with numbers like this?

She runs against Trump
She runs against any Republican.

No, she can be beaten by Rubio, but Trump is a sure loser with Cruz a close second.
I love it! Have you seen my thread Hurry up and nominate Rubio already? Will you please tell these idiots to stop pushing Cruz, Trump, Carson & Carli? Aint gonna happen.

Rubio is your only chance. The fact that your right wing nuts say he isn't conservative enough tells me he has the best chance in a general election.

How does Hillary win with numbers like this?

She runs against Trump
She runs against any Republican.

No, she can be beaten by Rubio, but Trump is a sure loser with Cruz a close second.
I love it! Have you seen my thread Hurry up and nominate Rubio already? Will you please tell these idiots to stop pushing Cruz, Trump, Carson & Carli? Aint gonna happen.

Rubio is your only chance. The fact that your right wing nuts say he isn't conservative enough tells me he has the best chance in a general election.

Agree

Rubio is the only one who can counter Hillary and actually win in swing states

Trump or Cruz will only increase your margin in Red States

26% of Americans think country is headed in right direction

One must wonder who these shit-for-brains are

Not surprising that many think we are going the wrong way, but that doesn't mean much without identifying which way we should be going and why we aren't doing that. With Congressional approval at 13% and the presidents approval at near 50%, it's not hard to figure out which way most think we should be going.

Forum List

Back