26 governors mobilize against chaos at southern border

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I am still reading through this but the title alone

makes us all say in unison

ABOUT TIME

From the article:

If Biden will not come to the border, we’re sending the border to Biden,” Governor Abbott told Fox News on Tuesday. “Border security has always been a federal government responsibility — until the Biden administration.”

Governor Abbott called the action by the 26 governors “an indictment on the Biden administration and its failure to do its fundamental job of national security in securing our border.”

Governor Ducey said the majority of American governors are stepping up to do what the Biden administration refuses to do.

Last edited:

ABOUT TIME

From the article:

If Biden will not come to the border, we’re sending the border to Biden,” Governor Abbott told Fox News on Tuesday. “Border security has always been a federal government responsibility — until the Biden administration.”

Governor Abbott called the action by the 26 governors “an indictment on the Biden administration and its failure to do its fundamental job of national security in securing our border.”

Governor Ducey said the majority of American governors are stepping up to do what the Biden administration refuses to do.
Do not trust Abbott. He's the Lindsay Graham of Governors. He's doing only the absolute bare minimum to make it look like he's doing something. When what he's facing is an existential threat to his State and the nation. I wish he had Putin's sense of what it means to be a sovereign State

Do not trust Abbott. He's the Lindsay Graham of Governors. He's doing only the absolute bare minimum to make it look like he's doing something. When what he's facing is an existential threat to his State and the nation. I wish he had Putin's sense of what it means to be a sovereign State
I'm not criticizing Rs until Ds are dealt with...

that's another thing that is wrong in our country.. the crooked, crazy, power hungry dims stick together and the foolish Rs don't

26?

That's pretty impressive, especially when you consider that only four States border Mexico...
WE ALL BORDER Mexico!

because as you may know... once you're in one of those border states legally or otherwise, you can easily cross into another state and another and another...

sadly due to xiden failure to do his job this is what happens
it's not his job... It's Trump's job, as he is the rightful president...

xiden is just an evil puppet getting his strings pulled by evil puppeteers

ABOUT TIME

From the article:

First, what has prevented those governors from engaging in those actions from the get go? I mean am I supposed to be impressed that those governors have decided to "partner across state lines"? I mean is it something new to monitor social sites or coordinate between rotating shifts? And focusing on the interstates? Seriously, you mean we haven't been doing that? Damn, Trump must have been damn near worthless. States are just now starting to work together, just now starting monitoring social sites and focusing on interstates? Do tell.

I mean here is the quote from the linked article that tells you everything you need to know,

Lifting Title 42 is a mistake,” Ducey stated. “DHS’s own numbers say there will be 18,000 people a day additional streaming over the border.”

Title 42 was upheld by a federal court on March 4, the Biden administration scrapped the lifting on March 12

So there you have it. Every damn one of those Republican governors knows that Title 42 IS STILL IN FUCKING EFFECT. And the Biden administration has not prevented a single one of those dumbass worthless shit governors from instituting the actions they are proposing. The worthless shits are politicking, nothing more and nothing less. I mean when you blame the border crisis on an action that a federal judiciary stopped and was never implemented you are merely playing the stupid shit Trumpbots for the ignorant assholes they are. I am sick of you ignorant ass fools. I mean I can be upset with self-serving Republican governors that want nothing more than to take control of the government so they can deliver gifts to their wealthy and corporate supporters. But I don't have much tolerance for useless fools that are so easily manipulated that they fail to do even a minimal amount of research on the claims that are being made.

I have said it before and I will say it again. My family has occupied this land since before this nation was ever created. And we generally stay out of the mix because, most of the time, you stupid shits have the sense to leave us the fawk alone. But the level of stupidity here is getting intolerable. You flippin morons don't deserve the right to vote, which if you didn't know, I will tell you, it is a RESPONSIBILITY, not a damn right. Pack you damn bags and get the hell out. You don't deserve what this nation has to offer. You are a bunch of racist, self-absorbed, assholes, like your God Trump.

Last edited:
I note CA is not on the list.

Our Governor, Gavin Newsom, is a traitorous piece of shit. He has long been clear on the point that he is on the side of invading foreign criminals, and against the side of his own country and of his own fellow Americans.

His one great accomplishment is to have saved Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown from going down in history as the very worst Governor that California has ever had.

26?

That's pretty impressive, especially when you consider that only four States border Mexico...

And since there are fifty states, fifty Governors, twenty-six makes up a majority of them.

If we assume that the remaining twenty-four governors are fully on Biden's side on this matter, and if we count Biden among them since he's the federal counterpart to a state Governor, we still have a majority opposed to Biden.

WE ALL BORDER Mexico!

because as you may know... once you're in one of those border states legally or otherwise, you can easily cross into another state and another and another...

I suspect you understand what I was saying, though...

Forum List

Back