250,000 Over Votes Prove Democrat Fraud.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

The proof that now needs to make it's way to the SCOTUS!

But will it? Is Sydney Powell still prepared to present her Kraken, along with this undisputable truth?

Or is it all over for Trump and now just a dead issue? Opinions?

But will it? Is Sydney Powell still prepared to present her Kraken, along with this undisputable truth?

Just because OANN says something doesn't make it undisputable. As is evidenced by the fact that all suits were laughed out of court. This includes Sidney's Kraken who is now facing a civil suit that will bankrupt her several times over if ruled against her.

Last edited:
This does not belong in the CDZ.
You could be right but you fail to give any reason why not. How can anyone determine what belongs here and what doesn't?

Is there any valid reason you can offer that hasn't already been demonstrated by the dozens of threads that are more offensive than this one?

I can provide one reason to start with for your list. It's already off-topic because it's been spammed by you.

And for that reason I'll abandon it now, with the understanding that you are going to provide the reason!

THANK YOU.png
GOOD MAN.

Of course this can be debated cleanly ... and it's high time we did ...

The OP is wrong ... the courts go to great lengths to keep media bias out of their deliberations ... this is a common question asked of potential juries "have you been following this story in the media?" ... it doesn't matter one iota whether media or the Democrats are trying to keep this story off the public's radar ... if there's hard evidence, then file your complaint ... the courts with try the matter fairly and honestly no matter how much media rages ... all the cases so far have been "dismissed", that means they all can be refiled ... every ... single ... one ...

The video offers absolute no evidence, just unsubstantiated claims ... if Ms. Powell has the evidence, then she'll file the complaint ... there's nothing CNN can do about that ...

Just remember ... the evidence submitted will have to endure hostile cross-examination ... that Billy-Bob heard Frank say his cousin saw a box under the table ain't gonna fly ...

Because Jack wants to attack the OP and his hands are tied. Easier to attack the OP when you can't dispute the topic.

Him not wanting to engage the topic in this environment does seem to indicate that he doesn't want to have a real discussion.

I was kind of thinking that same thing. Unless the OP can link us to the sources that OAN uses so we can look at the source for ourselves, it belongs in politics, as usual.

IF the OP does that? I would say it certainly does belong here.

OAN makes the claim that these stats. were/had been, available on the various Sec. of State web sites and from independent observers. Well? Either link us to archive.org, or, if it has been removed from there too, than from an alt. site that has mirrored such claims, even a screen shot. And/or the independent observers would be nice.

Until such, it is just unsubstantiated claims based on OAN say so, which really, is no better than the say so of CNN, MSNBC, WaPo or the NYT "anonymous sources," crap, which folks on the right detest. . IOW, put it in politics.

You could be right but you fail to give any reason why not. How can anyone determine what belongs here and what doesn't?

Is there any valid reason you can offer that hasn't already been demonstrated by the dozens of threads that are more offensive than this one?

I can provide one reason to start with for your list. It's already off-topic because it's been spammed by you.

And for that reason I'll abandon it now, with the understanding that you are going to provide the reason!

Jack's about to break down in tears now because your link blows up everything he's tried to deny for weeks! And he's GOT NOTHING.

BIDEN'S A FRAUD.

AMERICA IS BEING RIPPED OFF.

NANCY IS A SEDITIONIST.

Sidney's kraken should be kept in its box...it'll only scare the women and children.

OAN (alt-right media) source, Sidney Powell, Kraken. Election fraud evidence. 65 lower court decisions, 2 SC decisions...dismissed.

What is it that you are looking to debate here? You've already stated your conclusion. ^Shrug^.

“OANN.com”

lol

Talk about your unreliable source.

The election was fair, free, accurate, honest, and lawful – there was neither ‘fraud’ nor ‘cheating’; the election was not ‘stolen.’

This has been reaffirmed time and again by state and Federal elections officials both Democratic and Republican.

I'm going to say it's all over for Trump and has been since all the states certified their elections. None have succumb to the extortionary and possibly illegal pressure he has brought to bear on some of those Republicans officials.

Just because OANN says something doesn't make it undisputable.

Then forkup the public records they used and prove they are lying!
While I agree with you, the burden of proof always lay on the affirmative, not the negative.

I too would like to see the links to the sources used in the OAN article.

. . . and all of these posters on the left mentioning Powell and the "Kraken?" Could do well to actually watch the video in the OP before opining on the OP.

Just because OANN says something doesn't make it undisputable.

Then forkup the public records they used and prove they are lying!
They are the ones making the assertions. They are the people who are supposed to prove their case.

Making assertions without providing their sources would make it impossible for me to even do so. What I can say is that Georgia is led by Republicans so is Arizona. Elections are overseen by people of both parties and checked by people of both campaigns. So the premise that Democrats were capable of committing voter fraud on that scale doesn't make any sense. It's not being asserted in courts generally and the few times some were, it was laughed out of the courts.

What you are left with is a "news item" devoid of verifiable information that goes in the face of all logic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back