25 times Trump was soft on Russia

You don't know where to find your ass with both hands.

Yes because we all know that pro rastling is the real!!!!!! You just can't make this shit up!

start at the 5:15 mark of this video, John Fitzpatrick says a president can just say declassified. Trump is right.

OK…let’s try that

You have Top Secret Documents in your safe. Someone says….The President said to declassify them, you can just hand them over to me.

Are you going to hand them over or demand formal documentation of the declassification?

OK…let’s try that

You have Top Secret Documents in your safe. Someone says….The President said to declassify them, you can just hand them over to me.

Are you going to hand them over or demand formal documentation of the declassification?

Stop it, only a jedi mind fuck is needed to declassify anything tRump wanted declassified.

and more popular and successful than your sorry ass. Hilarious. Jealousy favors no one.
Actually Trump's following is down to the lowest point ever. All the same people have distanced themselves from him. Your reality will get a real shake up soon enough.

Actually Trump's following is down to the lowest point ever. All the same people have distanced themselves from him. Your reality will get a real shake up soon enough.
you haven't any clue about that. You repeat others who don't like him which means absolutely nothing. Zip.... You're still TDSing and know Trump has the ability to run again. Not sure your concern with that. Perhaps you could enlighten us.

you haven't any clue about that. You repeat others who don't like him which means absolutely nothing. Zip.... You're still TDSing and know Trump has the ability to run again. Not sure your concern with that. Perhaps you could enlighten us.
I know that most people in the Republican party are still trying to use trump to advance their agendas. Maybe the next step in evolution is trump will become the Republican party's businessman in the background. I really hope that doesn't happen because he's put a very bad influence on Republicans that intends to disenfranchise many segments of the population which is exactly the opposite of what our nation's goals are. I don't know but as a candidate he's lost what little integrity and credibility he had, and that is everything in politics.

I know that most people in the Republican party are still trying to use trump to advance their agendas. Maybe the next step in evolution is trump will become the Republican party's businessman in the background. I really hope that doesn't happen because he's put a very bad influence on Republicans that intends to disenfranchise many segments of the population which is exactly the opposite of what our nation's goals are. I don't know but as a candidate he's lost what little integrity and credibility he had, and that is everything in politics.
you don't know shit about shitola what is in the crystal ball friend. Stay stupid.

Forum List

Back