25% of Feds Would Consider Leaving Their Jobs if Trump Becomes President

Liberal traitors threaten to leave the country every time a goper is running for high office. Unfortunately they never do.
This is equally just empty talk from empty heads.

I actually think this is a wonderful thing, but I will still never vote for Trump for president.

One in four federal workers would consider leaving their jobs if Trump were elected president, according to a new survey conducted by the Government Business Council, Government Executive Media Group’s research arm. About 14 percent of respondents said they would definitely consider leaving federal service under President Trump, while an additional 11 percent said they might. The findings indicate those leaving government would come from agencies' top ranks, as a majority of respondents were in General Schedule positions GS-13 and higher.

Good enough reason to vote for him if they would actually do it.

But government "workers" are like tics on a dog, they are leaches who could never survive in the real world.

Liberal traitors threaten to leave the country every time a goper is running for high office. Unfortunately they never do.
This is equally just empty talk from empty heads.
Conservative traitors have done the same in the past. They are all wino whino rinos.

I actually think this is a wonderful thing, but I will still never vote for Trump for president.

One in four federal workers would consider leaving their jobs if Trump were elected president, according to a new survey conducted by the Government Business Council, Government Executive Media Group’s research arm. About 14 percent of respondents said they would definitely consider leaving federal service under President Trump, while an additional 11 percent said they might. The findings indicate those leaving government would come from agencies' top ranks, as a majority of respondents were in General Schedule positions GS-13 and higher.

I might now.

But government "workers" are like tics on a dog, they are leaches who could never survive in the real world.

Most CEOs of major corporations wouldn't survive in the real world if they started out with zero in their pockets.

Talk about millions of people out of work. Of course, loserterianism always means a piss poor economy as 40 years of mild loserterianism has brought us to the cluster fuck we have now.

But they can take all the money they are saving on less federal employees and spend it on education, science, and infrastructure.

It sounds that most people would consider leaving because they would be embarrassed to have Trump as President. 59% of respondents said they'd be embarrassed if he were President.

11_-_proud_embarrassed.png

Why does this surprise anyone? Who wants to work for someone who embarrasses you?

Of course, that reading is pretty much in line with other polls of the population at large.

Half of voters would be 'embarrassed' if Trump became president, poll finds

It sounds that most people would consider leaving because they would be embarrassed to have Trump as President. 59% of respondents said they'd be embarrassed if he were President.

Why does this surprise anyone? Who wants to work for someone who embarrasses you?

Of course, that reading is pretty much in line with other polls of the population at large.

Let them leave; I'll expand my house.

Let 25% leave and fire another 25%....it would still be bloated

Do you believe the government has more employees or fewer than it did 10, 20 or even 30 years ago?
Fewer in a much larger population. Hmmm. And in spite of all the bloviating above, Trump will take care of federal workers.

That is correct, fewer.

Total Government Employment Since 1962
Fed employees peaked during the middle of the Reagan years into the Clinton years..

Agree with the sentiment of the first 4 pages. Fed employees aren't the only ones who might not want to work "for Trump" and become "one of his people" as he calls them.

I'm more concerned with all those experts and brainiacs he CLAIMS he's gonna hire to advise him. The best folks don't hang around working for an egotistical, arrogant bastard with a tyrant complex.

He's not gonna RETAIN the best people once he starts wheeling/dealing and selling them out.. .

If anybody thinks a federal employee would pop the life long nipple out of their gaping yaws because of Trump they are hallucinating.

Most CEOs of major corporations wouldn't survive in the real world if they started out with zero in their pockets.

Most CEOs got to their position by learning lessons from failure. Out in Silicon Valley, if you haven't failed after 2nd mortgaging your house -- you're not TRYING hard enough. Take the bumper sticker stuff back to Salon..

Sounds like they are worried someone on the outside figures out they don't do a God damn thing.

^^^ post of the year candidate for 2016 :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back