25% of Feds Would Consider Leaving Their Jobs if Trump Becomes President

Liberal traitors threaten to leave the country every time a goper is running for high office. Unfortunately they never do.
This is equally just empty talk from empty heads.
Conservative traitors have done the same in the past. They are all wino whino rinos.

So --- r u gonna leave if a whiney rino gets elected?? :eusa_pray:
Nah, you would have a break down. Besides, I can live with a Rubio.
:lol:

Liberal traitors threaten to leave the country every time a goper is running for high office. Unfortunately they never do.
Conservative traitors have done the same in the past. They are all wino whino rinos.

He'd be better then Cruz, shitorum or paul but he isn't pro enough infrastructure, science, r&d and education for my taste. ;)

I actually think this is a wonderful thing, but I will still never vote for Trump for president.

One in four federal workers would consider leaving their jobs if Trump were elected president, according to a new survey conducted by the Government Business Council, Government Executive Media Group’s research arm. About 14 percent of respondents said they would definitely consider leaving federal service under President Trump, while an additional 11 percent said they might. The findings indicate those leaving government would come from agencies' top ranks, as a majority of respondents were in General Schedule positions GS-13 and higher.

I wish it were true, but where would they go? Do you think any private corporation would hire these useless parasites?

I actually think this is a wonderful thing, but I will still never vote for Trump for president.

One in four federal workers would consider leaving their jobs if Trump were elected president, according to a new survey conducted by the Government Business Council, Government Executive Media Group’s research arm. About 14 percent of respondents said they would definitely consider leaving federal service under President Trump, while an additional 11 percent said they might. The findings indicate those leaving government would come from agencies' top ranks, as a majority of respondents were in General Schedule positions GS-13 and higher.

Bullshit...they wouldn't give up their salary, benefits and retirement if the devil became president.

Awesome news. :D

Not to worry, Matthew. Trump is more liberal than Hillary on those matters.

He'd be better then Cruz, shitorum or paul but he isn't pro enough infrastructure, science, r&d and education for my taste. ;)

NONE of that stuff you mentioned is actually done by Federal employees. At least not outside maybe CDC, NIST, and NSA..

NONE of that stuff you mentioned is actually done by Federal employees. At least not outside maybe CDC, NIST, and NSA..
The military and the Interior both do a bunch of that stuff.

The word is consider doing it.
They really won't do it. They will never give up the good government benefits and they would not want to lose that big fat monthly pension check for them at retirement.

Let 25% leave and fire another 25%....it would still be bloated

Do you believe the government has more employees or fewer than it did 10, 20 or even 30 years ago?
Fewer in a much larger population. Hmmm. And in spite of all the bloviating above, Trump will take care of federal workers.

That is correct, fewer.

Total Government Employment Since 1962

Your chart ignores all the people who are government contractors. They are sucking off the government tit just as assuredly as a government employee, but they aren't counted as government employees. Government has been farming much of it's job out to contractors rather than hire more people who can't ever be fired.

If anybody thinks a federal employee would pop the life long nipple out of their gaping yaws because of Trump they are hallucinating.

Yes indeed. Another empty threat from the left, just like how many Hollywood types promised to move out of the country if Bush was elected.

Make it easier to cut some fat!

Most CEOs of major corporations wouldn't survive in the real world if they started out with zero in their pockets.

I know a lousy CEO from India (good idea guy but lousy manager) who has started and failed many startup companies. He is able to get startup funding. How? don't ask me. amazing country.

THIS is the VERY BEST REASON to vote for Trump...and it's the very definition of "WONDERFUL"!

Politico ^ | 1 February 2016 | Nick Gass
About 1-in-4 federal employees would consider leaving their jobs if Donald Trump is elected president, according the results of a recent survey conducted by the Government Business Council. Overall, about 2-in-3, or 67 percent said they would not think about leaving the federal government if Trump becomes president, but 14 percent said they would and 11 percent said they would "maybe" leave. Just 8 percent said they did not know. The share of Democrats who said they would leave is higher, with 42 percent indicating that they would exit or could exit. Among all of those surveyed, 59 percent said...

nuclear%2Bdonald.jpg

Forum List

Back