246,000 New Jobs Drop Rate to 7.7%

When the dow was at 14,000 under bush the msm told us it didn't mean anything, that we must look at the pain at the pump.....2.85 a gallon.

Check again queenie, when Bush's DOW hit 14,000 gasoline was $4.73, crude was $140.

Within a few months, the Bush gang proceeded to crash our economy, our financial system and middle class wealth.

Gas then dropped to $2.85

That $4.73 lasted how long? And how many times has gas dropped to $2.85 since Obama took office?
gas%20prices%20chart.gif

Wow... Obamacare gave us the largest Tax increase in history, Gas is $4.00 per gallon, Food prices are spiraling out of control, we still have 8% unemployment, record numbers on Food Stamps, and the most people collecting Welfare ever recorded in History. Nice to see someone's doing well.

• April 13 Gasoline futures are $3.13
  • Inflation is well under control.
  • Unemployment is dragged down by the 8 million unskilled jobs Bush outsourced.
  • GOP vote against the Minimum wage has kept millions under the poverty line.
  • More Americans are working than in any time in history.
  • Corporate profits are at an all time high
  • 401K's and IRA's are up 80% over their Bush lows.
  • Housing prices and sales are coming back from the Bush wreckage.

Just a few

My inner republican is pissed that I can't credit this to republican policies.

My outer democrat is gloating all the way to the Vanguard brokerage office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, it will be fun watching the Right spin this in such a way that the new record high in the stock market is a BAD thing!:eusa_angel:

It isn't a bad thing for some, now tell us about everything else that is doing so well. :lol:

Wow... Obamacare gave us the largest Tax increase in history, Gas is $4.00 per gallon, Food prices are spiraling out of control, we still have 8% unemployment, record numbers on Food Stamps, and the most people collecting Welfare ever recorded in History. Nice to see someone's doing well.

Just a few

Gasoline futures. :lol: What a load of partisan crap.

My outer democrat is gloating all the way to the Vanguard brokerage office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, it will be fun watching the Right spin this in such a way that the new record high in the stock market is a BAD thing!:eusa_angel:

It isn't a bad thing for some, now tell us about everything else that is doing so well. :lol:

Why you just pretend its not true

Why you just pretend its not true

WTF are you talking about? In post #7 I clearly stated: Wow... Obamacare gave us the largest Tax increase in history, Gas is $4.00 per gallon, Food prices are spiraling out of control, we still have 8% unemployment, record numbers on Food Stamps, and the most people collecting Welfare ever recorded in History. Nice to see someone's doing well. Please reread my closing sentence I highlighted for you idiot.

I would not even know where to start. My entire retirment portfolio has recovered. My taxes are reasonable, my standard of living is good, because of SS. My Medicare Advantage plan is the best health care plan I have ever had. My party is in the White House. We are winning the war the Right is waging on social issues, from gay marrage, through pro-choice, the Tea Party is destroying the republican party, Gas is not a problem for me, since I mostly ride a bike that gets 50 miles to a gallon. and on, and on, and on....

Oh, there is one thing. Because of the rampant paranoia in the nation right now, I have not been able to buy any 22 ammo for target practice at the range for 3 months.

Just a few

Gasoline futures. :lol: What a load of partisan crap.

Its such a hackfest that its laughable.

I would not even know where to start. My entire retirment portfolio has recovered. My taxes are reasonable, my standard of living is good, because of SS. My Medicare Advantage plan is the best health care plan I have ever had. My party is in the White House. We are winning the war the Right is waging on social issues, from gay marrage, through pro-choice, the Tea Party is destroying the republican party, Gas is not a problem for me, since I mostly ride a bike that gets 50 miles to a gallon. and on, and on, and on....

Oh, there is one thing. Because of the rampant paranoia in the nation right now, I have not been able to buy any 22 ammo for target practice at the range for 3 months.

Be happy ... go dancing!

:razz:

When the dow was at 14,000 under bush the msm told us it didn't mean anything, that we must look at the pain at the pump.....2.85 a gallon.

I seem to remember celebrating when the Dow hit 14,000 under Bush. Little did I know that it would be short lived and that it would drop below 7,000

Bush was like a poker player who was way up at one point in the game and then went bust

I presume you're talking about the 1%. They're the "job creators", aren't they? Isn't it the mantra that when they do well, we'll all do well? Has that changed because Obama's still president? :eusa_eh:

stop listening to rush

FactCheck.org : Biggest Tax Increase in History?

Though I think Obamacare is socially flawed.

As Obama dragged the DOW out of the Bush wreckage there were those Cons who kept saying "when it gets to 14,000 call me".

Hello!

Hello!

"The number you are calling has been disconnected"

Too too funny ....

:clap2:

Wow.. amazing... the dow is where it was nine years ago.

That's fucking awesome.

:lol:

I seem to remember celebrating when the Dow hit 14,000 under Bush. Little did I know that it would be short lived and that it would drop below 7,000

Bush was like a poker player who was way up at one point in the game and then went bust

Really? How so?

Forum List

Back