24 POTUS Possibilities

Front? As in, a military front? As if there isn't any doubt whatsoever that the collapse of the Russian front would have been a far more serious blow to Allied forces than to lose New Zealand or Australia?

Would it really be so hard to be intellectually honest for once in your life?
Q. Would it really be so hard to be intellectually honest for once in your life?
A. PoliticalChic? That is not possible.

Funny, Democrats can’t name a potential candidate either.
Funny? What's funny is every post and thread you've posted is out of touch with reality, and only biddable fools believe your BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories, aka fictions.

Front? As in, a military front? As if there isn't any doubt whatsoever that the collapse of the Russian front would have been a far more serious blow to Allied forces than to lose New Zealand or Australia?

Would it really be so hard to be intellectually honest for once in your life?

No one expected the much smaller, less resource-rich Germany to defeat Russia.

No, FDR simply chose which he loved more, Hitler or Stalin.

Where does Franklin Roosevelt come in?

" Fascism did not acquire an evil name in Washington until Hitler became a menace to·the Soviet Union."
Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution,"p. 48

Q. Would it really be so hard to be intellectually honest for once in your life?
A. PoliticalChic? That is not possible.

Everything I post is linked, sourced and documented.

Simply find anything I post that is not 100% true, accurate and correct.

Shall I wait, or simply continue with a long and fulfilling life?

No one expected the much smaller, less resource-rich Germany to defeat Russia.

Uh....You really gotta learn some history. In spring of 1942 Germany launched an offensive against Russia and was dangerously close to defeating them entirely. Russia needed a second front against the Germans, but some among the Allied forces were suggesting that the priority was dominance in the Pacific to first take Japan out of the war. Americans tended to support the "Germany First" strategy, believing that Hitler was the far greater threat and therefore defeating Germany the more important objective. Roosevelt's statement was exactly in that regard--affirming his position that Hitler was the bigger threat than Japan and that preserving the Russian front was the greater military objective than preserving the south Pacific.

In the middle of all this, a reprieve came when Stalin dropped his insistence on a postwar frontiers treaty. While it’s not certain what drove this shift, the declining Soviet military position on the Eastern Front was likely pivotal; this made securing a second front Stalin’s top priority, even if that meant delaying postwar questions to secure additional Western military support. The Germans had launched a spring offensive and were quickly pushing toward the oilfields of the Caucasus – renewing fears in London and Washington of a Russian defeat. ‘I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russians collapse,’ Roosevelt confided privately.84 In June, FDR assured Soviet Foreign Minister Vyacheslav Molotov of his desire to open a 1942 second front.85 Although it was somewhat ambiguous if this would be in France, Roosevelt concurrently cabled Churchill he was anxious for a cross-Channel invasion sometime in 1942.86 ‘It must be constantly reiterated,’ the president reminded his advisers, ‘that Russian armies are killing more Germans and destroying more Axis material than all twenty-five united nations put together. To help Russia, therefore, is the primary consideration.’87 To Roosevelt, the Stimson-Army plan was still the best method for achieving this politico-military objective while also maintaining public support for the Germany-first concept.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/07075332.2022.2046624

Uh....You really gotta learn some history. In spring of 1942 Germany launched an offensive against Russia and was dangerously close to defeating them entirely. Russia needed a second front against the Germans, but some among the Allied forces were suggesting that the priority was dominance in the Pacific to first take Japan out of the war. Americans tended to support the "Germany First" strategy, believing that Hitler was the far greater threat and therefore defeating Germany the more important objective. Roosevelt's statement was exactly in that regard--affirming his position that Hitler was the bigger threat than Japan and that preserving the Russian front was the greater military objective than preserving the south Pacific.

In the middle of all this, a reprieve came when Stalin dropped his insistence on a postwar frontiers treaty. While it’s not certain what drove this shift, the declining Soviet military position on the Eastern Front was likely pivotal; this made securing a second front Stalin’s top priority, even if that meant delaying postwar questions to secure additional Western military support. The Germans had launched a spring offensive and were quickly pushing toward the oilfields of the Caucasus – renewing fears in London and Washington of a Russian defeat. ‘I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russians collapse,’ Roosevelt confided privately.84 In June, FDR assured Soviet Foreign Minister Vyacheslav Molotov of his desire to open a 1942 second front.85 Although it was somewhat ambiguous if this would be in France, Roosevelt concurrently cabled Churchill he was anxious for a cross-Channel invasion sometime in 1942.86 ‘It must be constantly reiterated,’ the president reminded his advisers, ‘that Russian armies are killing more Germans and destroying more Axis material than all twenty-five united nations put together. To help Russia, therefore, is the primary consideration.’87 To Roosevelt, the Stimson-Army plan was still the best method for achieving this politico-military objective while also maintaining public support for the Germany-first concept.

Except a second front was not created until the summer of 44, and the Germans were retreating the previous year from Russia.

Everything I post is linked, sourced and documented.

Shall I wait, or simply continue with a long and fulfilling life?
Your sources are cherry picked. See my avatar, of course this is only two shelves on book cases in my den. One example: In Jon Meacham's Thomas Jefferson, The Art of Power, has over 200 pages of notes to substantiate the 500+ pages of the biography.

Your post, "Everything I post is linked, sourced and documented" is ludicrous, a sentence or paragraph cherry picked is laughable.

No, imbecile.....they were never near defeating Russia.

Hitler knew that....and so must have Roosevelt.

Here are the facts:
.. when Operation Barbarossa started on June 22, 1941, the available (German) supplies of fuel, tires, spare parts etc., were only good enough for about two months.....

Stalin, in fact, had been supplying resources to Hitler.

The Wehrmacht continued to advance, albeit very slowly, and by mid-November some units found themselves at only 30 kilometers from the capital. But the troops were now totally exhausted, and running out of supplies. Their commanders knew that it was simply impossible to take Moscow.
Hitler s Failed Blitzkrieg against the Soviet Union. The Battle of Moscow and Stalingrad Turning Point of World War II Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
72 Years Ago, December 1941: Turning Point of World War II
'The Victory of the Red Army in front of Moscow was a Major Break'…
by Jacques Pauwels

By attacking in June, Hitler had planned to avoid Russia's three greatest generals....December, January, and February.
He didn't.

So....once one recognizes that Stalin was going to be the winner.....
....why did FDR send him supplies that the Allies could have used?

The schools hide the truth to shield FDR from richly deserved contumely.

Same reason so many universities eschew teaching the French Revolution....students might recognize that it gave birth to every totalitarian revolution in modern times.

"....realistically middle sized Germany could not defeat the much larger Ussr in the long term. Germany would have eventually surrendered to the western allies to prevent total occupation by the USSR ..."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence (comment)

11. "Between June 22, 1941, and January 31, 1942, the Germans had lost 6,000 airplanes and more than 3,200 tanks and similar vehicles; and no less than 918,000 men had been killed, wounded, or gone missing in action, amounting to 28.7 percent of the average strength of the army, namely, 3,2 million men.[33]

(In the Soviet Union, Germany would lose no less than 10 million of its total 13.5 million men killed, wounded, or taken prisoner during the entire war; and the Red Army would end up claiming credit for 90 per cent of all Germans killed in the Second World War.)
Clive Ponting, 'Armageddon: The Second World War,' p. 130; Stephen E. Ambrose 'Americans at War,' p. 72. ”

Your sources are cherry picked. See my avatar, of course this is only two shelves on book cases in my den. One example: In Jon Meacham's Thomas Jefferson, The Art of Power, has over 200 pages of notes to substantiate the 500+ pages of the biography.

Your post, "Everything I post is linked, sourced and documented" is ludicrous, a sentence or paragraph cherry picked is laughable.
Yeah, I can’t think of a Democrat who could even run too.

This was your challenge:

I know I've penned a mere 50 thousand posts......and you failed the challenge......to no surprise.

I'll put you down as having helped prove that I am never wrong.

Now that you have fulfilled the role you were born to fill....dismissed.

No, imbecile.....they were never near defeating Russia.

Hitler knew that....and so must have Roosevelt.

Here are the facts:
.. when Operation Barbarossa started on June 22, 1941, the available (German) supplies of fuel, tires, spare parts etc., were only good enough for about two months.....

Stalin, in fact, had been supplying resources to Hitler.

The Wehrmacht continued to advance, albeit very slowly, and by mid-November some units found themselves at only 30 kilometers from the capital. But the troops were now totally exhausted, and running out of supplies. Their commanders knew that it was simply impossible to take Moscow.
Hitler s Failed Blitzkrieg against the Soviet Union. The Battle of Moscow and Stalingrad Turning Point of World War II Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
72 Years Ago, December 1941: Turning Point of World War II
'The Victory of the Red Army in front of Moscow was a Major Break'…
by Jacques Pauwels

By attacking in June, Hitler had planned to avoid Russia's three greatest generals....December, January, and February.
He didn't.

So....once one recognizes that Stalin was going to be the winner.....
....why did FDR send him supplies that the Allies could have used?

The schools hide the truth to shield FDR from richly deserved contumely.

Same reason so many universities eschew teaching the French Revolution....students might recognize that it gave birth to every totalitarian revolution in modern times.

"....realistically middle sized Germany could not defeat the much larger Ussr in the long term. Germany would have eventually surrendered to the western allies to prevent total occupation by the USSR ..."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence (comment)

11. "Between June 22, 1941, and January 31, 1942, the Germans had lost 6,000 airplanes and more than 3,200 tanks and similar vehicles; and no less than 918,000 men had been killed, wounded, or gone missing in action, amounting to 28.7 percent of the average strength of the army, namely, 3,2 million men.[33]

(In the Soviet Union, Germany would lose no less than 10 million of its total 13.5 million men killed, wounded, or taken prisoner during the entire war; and the Red Army would end up claiming credit for 90 per cent of all Germans killed in the Second World War.)
Clive Ponting, 'Armageddon: The Second World War,' p. 130; Stephen E. Ambrose 'Americans at War,' p. 72. ”

Dear god. You're supporting Putin and Hitler now. What the fuck is wrong with you?

DeSantis
Youngkin
Trump
Trump Jr
Nicki Haley
Even:
Mike Rowe
Dennis Prager
Candice Owen

Who do Democrats have?
View attachment 616092

You don't have ANY viable candidates. DeSantis is dead in the water. He'll be lucky to keep Florida.

Haley is the closest thing you have to a candidate, but the stink of Trump clings to her like leprosi.

Democrats have a number of sane, sensible people running for office who haven't completely fucked up their last elected office.

No one can even attempt to get the nomination as long as Trump is in the field, and Trump will simply lose again, and try to overthrow the election, just like he did last time.

The old the super rich & the crazy seem to be running most everything. No wonder that an intelligent measured thoughtful person may never come forward.

Forum List

Back