24 POTUS Possibilities

The old the super rich & the crazy seem to be running most everything. No wonder that an intelligent measured thoughtful person may never come forward.
The Dems' bench is weak and thin and woke, the GOP's bench is a group of Neanderthals.

Unless and until we change the system under which these people operate, we'll continue to churn out crap from both ends.

#ForwardParty

Don't insult sluts like that. Politicalchic has proven that she is a Nazi and a commie, and that's all that needs to be said about her anymore.

Your party gives you the orders, and you hop to.

Just like this one:

"On Gas Prices, “The Memo Has Gone Out.” It’s “Putin’s Price Hike”​

From this thread, I have gathered that neither side has anyone decent.
So, just like last time. And the time before. And the time before. And the time before. And the time before. And the time before. And the time before. And the time before.
And you asswipes keep voting for these corrupt, lying assholes.
Thanks dickheads.

So, just like last time. And the time before. And the time before. And the time before. And the time before. And the time before. And the time before. And the time before.
Thanks dickheads.
I’d give time and money for DeSantis, Youngkin, Rowe or Prager. A lot. Anyone anti swamp.

You don't have ANY viable candidates. DeSantis is dead in the water. He'll be lucky to keep Florida.

Haley is the closest thing you have to a candidate, but the stink of Trump clings to her like leprosi.

Democrats have a number of sane, sensible people running for office who haven't completely fucked up their last elected office.

No one can even attempt to get the nomination as long as Trump is in the field, and Trump will simply lose again, and try to overthrow the election, just like he did last time.
Yeah, I couldn’t think of a single Democrat either.

No shock the Left hate historical facts. You need to rewrite history to make your agendas work.

1647375470310.png

No shock the Left hate historical facts. You need to rewrite history to make your agendas work.

This one is the winner:

1647375551978.png

Thanks dickheads.
It's worse this time.

And that is saying something.

Forum List

Back