Trump Jr
Nicki Haley
Even:
Mike Rowe
Dennis Prager
Candice Owen

Who do Democrats have?
E6D9A398-14A4-4A41-A34F-6ABF0B7713B6.gif

The Democrats are real patriots. Those named are seeking power and then pissing on our Constitution and replacing democracy with autocrats as Putin is doing in Ukraine.

"The Democrats are real patriots."

I agree......just not patriots of America.

They have always seen to it that the Bolsheviks survive.

Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse."
Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

Yup!
'Russia Uber Alles'

What nation did Roosevelt represent, again?​

Right up to and including this:

1647357691634.png

Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse."
Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

Yup!
'Russia Uber Alles'

What nation did Roosevelt represent, again?​

Front? As in, a military front? As if there isn't any doubt whatsoever that the collapse of the Russian front would have been a far more serious blow to Allied forces than to lose New Zealand or Australia?

Would it really be so hard to be intellectually honest for once in your life?

DeSantis
Youngkin
Trump
Trump Jr
Nicki Haley
Even:
Mike Rowe
Dennis Prager
Candice Owen
Nikki Haley will have a really tough time winning any southern states in the primaries since she botched the flag issue in South Carolina. I'm worried Candace Owens is a phony. Youngkin, DeSantis, and Trump Jr. need to wait until 2028.

Forum List

Back