210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt

Undoubtedly there were other reasons for the 'no' vote. The above was likely included in a bill the Democrats could not support for the very reason we see here, propaganda.
The infrastructure bill was 1.2 trillion dollars with only 110 billion dollars for road and bridges and none of it has even started yet. Payola by the corrupted. I can only imagine the electrical grid legislation that will come. With people like Granholm and Mayor Pete and the rest of the carnival show, the safety nets American enjoy will go negative in the future.

The infrastructure bill was 1.2 trillion dollars with only 110 billion dollars for road and bridges and none of it has even started yet. Payola by the corrupted. I can only imagine the electrical grid legislation that will come. With people like Granholm and Mayor Pete and the rest of the carnival show, the safety nets American enjoy will go negative in the future.

McConnell got his bridge.

It's not.

It's called "infanticide" and it's very illegal. If you had any functioning brain at all, you'd know that.

Democrats will always defend what they consider to be their right to deny our 1st and 2nd amendments, their right to freebies and their right to kill babies. That's why they need to be weeded out of our government. MAGA

It's called "infanticide" and it's very illegal. If you had any functioning brain at all, you'd know that.

Nope

Surely you must know that it not true.
Passed Congress with unanimous consent.

Public Law 107-207
107th Congress

An Act

To protect infants who are born alive. <>

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the
United States of America in Congress <> assembled,

SECTION 1. <> SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ``Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of
2002''.

SEC. 2. DEFINITION OF BORN-ALIVE INFANT.

(a) In General.--Chapter 1 of title 1, United States Code, is
amended by adding at the end the following:

``Sec. 8. `Person', `human being', `child', and `individual' as
including born-alive infant

``(a) In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any
ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative
bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words `person', `human
being', `child', and `individual', shall include every infant member of
the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.
``(b) As used in this section, the term `born alive', with respect
to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or
extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of
development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a
beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of
voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been
cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a
result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced
abortion.

Roe v Wade did not ban late term abortions. It left it to states to decide whether to ban late term abortions.

No RvW did not but it did lay out the groundwork for the ban. Now all that is gone.

It never left it up to the states. It left it open to be banned. Period.

It was a nationwide ban.

That doesn't dispute anything I've said. We have laws against murder. If someone introduces another bill banning murder and it doesn't pass, the laws against murder are still there.
Murder laws apply to the killing of human beings. Persons as they are called in law

Late term abortion providers do not believe that they are killing persons. This law instructs them that the baby is indeed a person if it survives their attempt to kill it.

McConnell got his bridge.
The Progs could have made the roads and bridges legislation 500 billion dollars and more. For that is the minimum needed. And the money used immediately. We did this in the early 1980's with Reagan and that modernized a lot of weakening infrastructure. Progs are the corrupted middleman to the max. Trillions and trillions of dollars passed in federal legislation the last two years to pay off the buffoonery of the Prog politicians who shut down their economies and the corrupted unions and other pay offs. And those who played by the rules, phuked over again.

Murder laws apply to the killing of human beings. Persons as they are called in law

Late term abortion providers do not believe that they are killing persons. This law instructs them that the baby is indeed a person if it survives their attempt to kill it.

It matters not what one believes in the context of the discussion. I'm not even sure how this addresses anything I've said.

The Progs could have made the roads and bridges legislation 500 billion dollars and more.

Stop. I quit reading right here. It was passed in a bipartisan manner. McConnell wanted his bridge and he knew this is how he would get it.

Evil incarnate!
Nearly every House Democrat on Wednesday voted against legislation that would require immediate medical attention for babies who are born alive after an attempt was made to abort them.

The House passed the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which says any infant born alive after an attempted abortion is a "legal person for all purposes under the laws of the United States." Doctors would be required to care for those infants as a "reasonably diligent and conscientious health care practitioner would render to any other child born alive."

The bill passed 220-210, and all 210 of the "no" votes came from Democrats. Only one Democrat voted for the bill — Rep. Henry Cuellar of Texas — and one other Democrat, Rep. Vicente Gonzalez of Texas, voted "present."
44 Million Babies Aborted Last Year in the World. There is your Pandemic. How long will God withhold His Wrath from such a world?

Evil incarnate!
Nearly every House Democrat on Wednesday voted against legislation that would require immediate medical attention for babies who are born alive after an attempt was made to abort them.

The House passed the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which says any infant born alive after an attempted abortion is a "legal person for all purposes under the laws of the United States." Doctors would be required to care for those infants as a "reasonably diligent and conscientious health care practitioner would render to any other child born alive."

The bill passed 220-210, and all 210 of the "no" votes came from Democrats. Only one Democrat voted for the bill — Rep. Henry Cuellar of Texas — and one other Democrat, Rep. Vicente Gonzalez of Texas, voted "present."
While denying they support murder if a baby outside the womb fighting to survive after a failed abortion attempt, they refuse yo vote to save it.

This is like standing on the edge of a pool watching a small child drowning and refusing to throw the child the life preserver they are holding in their hands.

'I am not killing the child, I just refuse to save its life.'

Democrats do not value life (except their own). They value money, power, and control.

How long will God withhold His Wrath from such a world?
He's not, he sent us Trump, and you all followed the False Prophet.
220px-Worshiping_the_golden_calf.jpg

While denying they support murder if a baby outside the womb fighting to survive after a failed abortion attempt, they refuse yo vote to save it.

This is like standing on the edge of a pool watching a small child drowning and refusing to throw the child the life preserver they are holding in their hands.

Democrats do not value life (except their own). They value money, power, and control.

The same thing is said every time one argues to remove any safety net.

Forum List

Back