21 companies pull ads from 'The O'Reilly Factor'

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Down goes O'Reilly.

21 companies pull ads from 'The O'Reilly Factor' in growing backlash

"The O'Reilly Factor" is facing a growing advertiser revolt, as 21 companies have pulled their commercials from the show amid a scandal involving the host, Bill O'Reilly.
Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, BMW of North America, Mitsubishi Motors, Lexus, Constant Contact, Bayer, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, Orkin, UNTUCKit, Allstate, Esurance (which is owned by Allstate), T. Rowe Price, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi, Credit Karma, Wayfair, The Wonderful Company, TrueCar, the Society for Human Resource Management and Coldwell Banker are pulling ads from "The O'Reilly Factor" after a report about five settlements with women who alleged sexual harassment or verbal abuse by O'Reilly.
<more>

I guess he's not going down too hard after all:

Fox News Clocks Record Ratings As Cable News Nets Enjoy Donald Trump’s First Quarter In White House

Fox News Channel, for instance, clocked its biggest quarterly total-viewer crowd in its history. The network launched in October of 1996.

FNC’s flagship primetime show, The O’Reilly Factor, claimed the biggest quarter total-viewer tally for any program in cable news history, 4 million viewers.

Doesn't look like he's going down to me. In fact it looks like he's going up, in a big way.

Gotta stop using CNN as a source.

Down goes O'Reilly.

21 companies pull ads from 'The O'Reilly Factor' in growing backlash

"The O'Reilly Factor" is facing a growing advertiser revolt, as 21 companies have pulled their commercials from the show amid a scandal involving the host, Bill O'Reilly.
Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, BMW of North America, Mitsubishi Motors, Lexus, Constant Contact, Bayer, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, Orkin, UNTUCKit, Allstate, Esurance (which is owned by Allstate), T. Rowe Price, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi, Credit Karma, Wayfair, The Wonderful Company, TrueCar, the Society for Human Resource Management and Coldwell Banker are pulling ads from "The O'Reilly Factor" after a report about five settlements with women who alleged sexual harassment or verbal abuse by O'Reilly.
<more>

Yeah this guy has been unbalanced since way back on A Current Affair when he would scream at the crew there. No surprise he harasses women I mean look at him. What woman would kiss that Golem.

These are allegations. They're not fact. It's pretty disturbing how easily these companies (along with a certain percentage of people) and how quickly they all fall in line to distance themselves from what may be yet one more bit of CNN fakery or false allegations from people wishing to start a fire for whatever motivation.
Innocent till proven guilty?
Some don't even get a chance to set the record straight before the media destroys them.
The media runs more of our politics and politicians than anything else in this country. The dems don't mind though, so long as it's the other guy taking the beating.
Why did none of these five women call the hotline specifically for this type matter? It's nothing to take lightly if true... I hope it's not.

Why did none of these five women call the hotline specifically for this type matter?
I guess they know when they're gonna get the cockroach letter. But as a matter of curiosity, to whom did that hotline connect, to Ailes the sexual harasser?

Last edited:
Looks like the whiners at CNN are now targeting FOX.

It's truly pathetic how low CNN has gone down to. On a day where it was revealed that Obama's hand is all over a criminal surveillance conspiracy, all they can talk about is Bill o'Reilly. It just shows how desperate they've gotten. They have become the Democratic gossip fake news channel.

I believe in freedom of speech and some speech may not be nice but shouldn't destroy your life. If anything got physical then fire his ass.

I'll tell you if a girl other then my wife came up to me and said I look good I'd take it positively.

Last edited:
Companies that advertise during his show
  • Servpro
  • Ancestry.com
  • CARFAX
  • Coldwell Banker
  • Eliquis
  • HarvestRight
  • Blink Health
  • RoslandCapital.com
  • Dish Network
  • Mahindra
  • Simply Fit Board
  • Proudly Propane
  • Right at Home
  • Visionworks
  • Reddi-wip
  • Consumer Cellular
  • Old Dominion Freight Line
  • Good RX
  • Touchnote
  • Legalzoom
  • Blue Emu
  • Advil
  • Weather Tech
  • Kerasal
  • Perillo Tours
  • Pacific Life
  • Stanley Steemer
  • Gravely
  • Rockauto.com

There were plenty of commercials last night.

This is the same kind of liberal craziness that has them burying Rush Limbaugh periodically.

I believe in freedom of speech and some speech may not be nice but shouldn't destroy your life. If anything got physical then fire his ass.

I'll tell you if a girl other then my wife came up to me and said I look good I'd take it positively.

Damn, Matthew, I did not realize that youwere married.

So there are at least two women on the planet with bad eye sight and a horrible judge in men! Your wife and mine, lol.

Forum List

Back