oh my, House Intel Committee Dem: "people will probably go to jail"

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
and this guy's seen the classified intel Nunes is trying DESPERATELY to hide

lol........gonna be a hoot!

~ Rep. Joaquin Castro of Texas, a Democratic member of the House Intelligence Committee, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Tuesday that he wouldn't be surprised if the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election led to multiple associates of President Donald Trump getting put behind bars.

Castro made the stunning comment after Blitzer asked him whether he has seen any "hard evidence" that Trump associates had worked to collude with Russian government officials in any way.

Castro did not directly answer that question but offered his "impression."

"I guess I would say this — that my impression is ... I wouldn't be surprised after all of this is said and done that some people end up in jail," Castro said.

A somewhat surprised Blitzer asked, "Really?" He subsequently asked Castro how high his "suspicion" went.
"That is yet to be determined," Castro responded, adding he could not divulge any additional information at the time.

"If I was betting, I would say yes," he continued. "My impression is that people will probably be charged, and I think people will probably go to jail."

Top Democrat: Multiple Trump associates 'will probably go to jail'

and this guy's seen the classified intel Nunes is trying DESPERATELY to hide

lol........gonna be a hoot!

~ Rep. Joaquin Castro of Texas, a Democratic member of the House Intelligence Committee, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Tuesday that he wouldn't be surprised if the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election led to multiple associates of President Donald Trump getting put behind bars.

Castro made the stunning comment after Blitzer asked him whether he has seen any "hard evidence" that Trump associates had worked to collude with Russian government officials in any way.

Castro did not directly answer that question but offered his "impression."

"I guess I would say this — that my impression is ... I wouldn't be surprised after all of this is said and done that some people end up in jail," Castro said.

A somewhat surprised Blitzer asked, "Really?" He subsequently asked Castro how high his "suspicion" went.
"That is yet to be determined," Castro responded, adding he could not divulge any additional information at the time.

"If I was betting, I would say yes," he continued. "My impression is that people will probably be charged, and I think people will probably go to jail."

Top Democrat: Multiple Trump associates 'will probably go to jail'
I want to hear the story Flynn has to tell. But no immunity for Mr. "Lock her up" ....

Didn't answer when asked if he had seen hard evidence but offered his "impression"

Lol

it's classified dopey

btw, after over 61,000 posts this is all ya got? lol

61000 ratings, dopey.

The clown has nothing

your mom must be so proud

Let's leave my mom out of this, troll.

Where is the evidence?

in the hands of the House, Senate, FBI, CIA, NSA and about 10 other intel agencies

all classified

you're desperate as hell

Somebody's probably going to jail ...

hqdefault.jpg

Bets?

Didn't answer when asked if he had seen hard evidence but offered his "impression"

Lol

it's classified dopey

61000 ratings, dopey.

The clown has nothing

Where is the evidence?

in the hands of the House, Senate, FBI, CIA, NSA and about 10 other intel agencies

all classified

you're desperate as hell

It's a nothing

it's classified dopey

61000 ratings, dopey.

The clown has nothing

Where is the evidence?

all classified

you're desperate as hell

It's a nothing

you bet

Lol

it's classified dopey

61000 ratings, dopey.

The clown has nothing

Where is the evidence?

all classified

you're desperate as hell
Really? Then why don 't you wait till they have reached a conclusion?

Lol
On going investigation

It's been ongoing for months and not one iota of proof offered up...think hard
??? Hillary was investigated for 3 decades and you guys still swore she was an evil criminal shape shifting lizard....
This is only the tip of the Russian iceberg, and it won't take 3 decades.

Hillary is far worse than a criminal evil shape shifting lizard

Forum List

Back