208 House Republicans Vote Against Bill To Combat Neo-Nazis In Military/Law Enforcement

Very often, yes. But Ukraine's neo-Nazi problem, and it's legalized homophobia are well documented in the American media, going back at least 10 years, right up until Joe Biden invited Putin to invade them, then, suspiciously, the corporate media stopped talking about Ukrainian nazism, corruption, and anti-LGBT policy.
So, the Russia lying about their reason for invading Ukraine, good

The US lying about their reason for invading Iraq, good back then, but not good now? Cool...

This is from the present

View attachment 670229
These are Neo-Nazis who felt comfortable enough to storm the capitol along side "patriots" because they were confident those patriots would have no problem with their Neo-Nazi'ness....
This is why Neo-Nazis always end up feeling very comfortable at right-wing events...its almost like they "welcomed" there...strange...it makes sense now because you yourself said you want Nazis to feel comfortable...especially in the military...so cool....
View attachment 670230
Which ones are active duty military members or LEO? Point them out I'll be right beside you demanding their removal from their post.

It was already against the UCMJ to be a member of one of these groups and be in the military and grounds for separation under Article 134. I assume the same applies for law enforcement. Laws like this are just useless headline grabbing efforts. If this were truly and issue pass a bill specifically addressing it. Though you wouldnt need to the President could just issue an order, or direct the Sec Def to that is that. The DOJ or head of individual federal law enforcement arms could issue the same regulation at the direction of the President.

So sure it is a good thing to not have neo nazi's in the military or law enforcement. We just didnt need the Congress to put it in the Defense Appropriations bill to know this or get them out. Not that we were allowing them in on purpose to begin with. Why dont they do some other useless thing like rename a post office or something it will have as much effect on this issue as the provision in the DA Bill.
Sure bro...

"membership in a white nationalist group "is not prohibited," but "active participation" in the group could lead to an administrative discharge, at a commander's discretion."

By the way, this also applies to law enforcement too....like the FBI, etc....you are telling me you are also OK with neo-nazis being FBI agents too? Cool...

Not anymore....no thanks to Conservatives by the way...

But.....I expect that may change if your buddy Clarence has a say...

Why are Conservatives always lagging behind on ending discrimination -- that they always rely on liberals to do it for them -- but want us to believe they are against discrimination??
They certainly did lag behind on same sex discrimination. I'm glad that's over.

But, this whole trans thing is a different animal all together. This is the first type of alleged discrimination where I would be accused of discriminating against a person because of who they believe they are, and not because of who they are in reality. I am all for helping people who believe they are the wrong sex, but we need to be real about it.

HOWEVER, notice when we gain a victory over all types of discrimination, a new, completely ridiculous form of alleged discrimination emerges? (Hint: Critical Theory)

Which ones are active duty military members or LEO? Point them out I'll be right beside you demanding their removal from their post.
That is the problem......the provision that calls for law enforcement to give reports of the people they kicked out for being active members -- Republicans voted against it.......why do Republicans not want reports about it?

I would have ignored this post too :lol:
Post the link........

I would be in favor of increasing the sentence of child traffickers...in fact, since you know of the story, I should be asking you why you haven't made a thread about it....

Now back to you and other folks twisting yourself into pretzels to cape up for Nazis...pretend they are pedophiles...would you want them kicked out then?

These are Neo-Nazis who felt comfortable enough to storm the capitol
Bullshit you can't prove that.... I don't see one swastika in those pictures.... I think that you think anyone that disagrees with you is a Nazi and that's why we don't do that here...Get it dummy?...

Now Biff. You know good and goddamn well that bill would be an instrument of abuse, not to mention the unconstitutionality of such a bill, and not to mention the dubious label "neo-nazi" and how it has recently been applied to anyone who disagrees with the left.

You don't seriously think this is a good bill, do you?
I heard that if it passes, IM2 will be put in charge of determining who is a neo-nazi and who is racist.

Post the link........

I would be in favor of increasing the sentence of child traffickers...in fact, since you know of the story, I should be asking you why you haven't made a thread about it....

Now back to you and other folks twisting yourself into pretzels to cape up for Nazis...pretend they are pedophiles...would you want them kicked out then?
Because there was already a thread on it. Not many of you leftists in there either. Like 0 :lol:
Im not twisting anything :dunno:

I don't see one swastika in those pictures....
urrr......

r_00-rac008-50-jpg.670230

Right in the middle....

"As part of the annual defense spending bill (National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022), the House approved an amendment requiring government officials to report instances of white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity in uniformed services and federal law enforcement. The amendment was approved in a party-line 218-208 vote. The measure calls for the FBI director, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the secretary of Defense to publish a report detailing white supremacist and neo-Nazi activity within their ranks. The report must disclose the number of people who were discharged from uniformed services or law enforcement because of situations involving white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity."

Serious question here....isn't it a good thing to not have Neo-Nazis and white supremacists in positions of law enforcement?? I mean, isn't there a historical track record of how bad things can be for everyday citizens if outright white supremacists are in positions of the public trust, like law enforcement? Why is this a bad thing?

Hell, if you come across an FBI agent who is a neo-Nazi or a racist cop who is a white supremacist, why be triggered about it? Just call them Democrats, whatever, but purging them from law enforcement should still be a good thing, right??
This one is about as significant as the anti-lynching law.

They certainly did lag behind on same sex discrimination. I'm glad that's over.

But, this whole trans thing is a different animal all together. This is the first type of alleged discrimination where I would be accused of discriminating against a person because of who they believe they are, and not because of who they are in reality. I am all for helping people who believe they are the wrong sex, but we need to be real about it.

HOWEVER, notice when we gain a victory over all types of discrimination, a new, completely ridiculous form of alleged discrimination emerges? (Hint: Critical Theory)
notice when we gain a victory over all types of discrimination

We who?
_00-rea-008 (2).jpg

Because the "we" in that scenario is very very seldom Conservatives...they are the ones we are winning the victory against......no, I don't get off on discriminating against trans people.....and I damn sure wouldn't prioritize purging trans people from law enforcement over neo nazis...Trans people never exterminated 6 million people while fighting a war against the US.....Nazis have tho

notice when we gain a victory over all types of discrimination

We who?
View attachment 670232

Because the "we" in that scenario is very very seldom Conservatives...they are the ones we are winning the victory against......no, I don't get off on discriminating against trans people.....and I damn sure wouldn't prioritize purging trans people from the law enforcement over neo nazis...Trans people never exterminated 6 million people while fighting a war against the US.....Nazis have tho
See, "we" is referring to all of us, as a nation. Or have you rejected that concept?

I don't get off on discriminating against trans people or anyone else, but these assholes want me in jail if I incorrectly say "he" rather than "she."

Because there was already a thread on it. Not many of you leftists in there either. Like 0 :lol:
Im not twisting anything :dunno:
again....Link??

I will assure you that I will not go on that thread to deflect and derail it like you are trying to do on this thread...

Now, back to you defending Nazis...does it make you feel edgy bro?

"As part of the annual defense spending bill (National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022), the House approved an amendment requiring government officials to report instances of white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity in uniformed services and federal law enforcement. The amendment was approved in a party-line 218-208 vote. The measure calls for the FBI director, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the secretary of Defense to publish a report detailing white supremacist and neo-Nazi activity within their ranks. The report must disclose the number of people who were discharged from uniformed services or law enforcement because of situations involving white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity."

Serious question here....isn't it a good thing to not have Neo-Nazis and white supremacists in positions of law enforcement?? I mean, isn't there a historical track record of how bad things can be for everyday citizens if outright white supremacists are in positions of the public trust, like law enforcement? Why is this a bad thing?

Hell, if you come across an FBI agent who is a neo-Nazi or a racist cop who is a white supremacist, why be triggered about it? Just call them Democrats, whatever, but purging them from law enforcement should still be a good thing, right??
This is pure demagoguery. The reports will all be pure fiction, like all the claims up to now. These are the same people who claimed the rope for pulling the garage door down at a NASCAR reface was a noose and that Trump was colluding with the Russians.

urrr......

r_00-rac008-50-jpg.670230

Right in the middle....
He must of added that pic after I viewed his post... but where is the context?... what were they protesting and when was the picture taken and where.... I know there are Nazis all over the world.... but thinking a certain way can never be against the law in America or we are screwed.... who would be the nazi then?.....

again....Link??

I will assure you that I will not go on that thread to deflect and derail it like you are trying to do on this thread...

Now, back to you defending Nazis...does it make you feel edgy bro?
I commented on the OP.
I didnt defend NAZIs, dipshit.
Why do you lie so fucking much? Seriously. Thats such a bad quality to have. Even on the internet.
I bet you dont have any friends.

See, "we" is referring to all of us, as a nation. Or have you rejected that concept?

I don't get off on discriminating against trans people or anyone else, but these assholes want me in jail if I incorrectly say "he" rather than "she."
But, all of us, as a nation, was not against the discrimination in the first place.

That is like watching an old lady struggle to carry groceries up 10 flights of stairs....and not helping until she gets to the very top -- and you saying "aren't you glad we helped you get those groceries up those stairs" -- that is not how "We" work....

He must of added that pic after I viewed his post... but where is the context?... what were they protesting and when was the picture taken and where.... I know there are Nazis all over the world.... but thinking a certain way can never be against the law in America or we are screwed.... who would be the nazi then?.....

No one said throwing people in jail for being nazis -- we are talking about kicking them out of the police department or military for being neo-nazis.....

Why are you doing all of this goofy shit to defend nazis??

"Bro, he must have switched the pic!!"

"Bro, I need to know the context for the Nazi flag, what was his motivation, was he angry about taxes, I need to know bro!"

You are a clown...

Forum List

Back