208 House Republicans Vote Against Bill To Combat Neo-Nazis In Military/Law Enforcement

Nope, I am proud to be an American...where my people like my Grandfather went overseas to kill nazis while still being treated like second class at home...in fact, I believe they are even more patriotic than morons like you because they wouldn't be coddling Nazis in our own military like you are now...

View attachment 670228

You're black Biff?
Wouldn't have guessed from your posts.
All this time I thought you were just a jackass.

Last edited:
No one said throwing people in jail for being nazis -- we are talking about kicking them out of the police department or military for being neo-nazis.....
That would be illegal and against the US constitution not to mention we are human and humans make mistakes.... good people would get ruined for nothing.... all for a political cleansing like they did is 1940 Germany.... you are becoming more Nazi like than you realize....

This is from the present

View attachment 670229
These are Neo-Nazis who felt comfortable enough to storm the capitol along side "patriots" because they were confident those patriots would have no problem with their Neo-Nazi'ness....
This is why Neo-Nazis always end up feeling very comfortable at right-wing events...its almost like they "welcomed" there...strange...it makes sense now because you yourself said you want Nazis to feel comfortable...especially in the military...so cool....
View attachment 670230
The proud boys are not racists, moron. The president is half black and half Puerto Rican. The photo at the bottom was not taken in DC.

You're posting lies, as Dims always do.

Nope, I am proud to be an American...where my people like my Grandfather went overseas to kill nazis while still being treated like second class at home...in fact, I believe they are even more patriotic than morons like you because they wouldn't be coddling Nazis in our own military like you are now...

View attachment 670228
I'll bet your grandfather would be rolling over in his grave if he ever saw the swill you post in here. How is ignoring a non problem "coddling" anything? How would the military even identify a NAZI if everyone is in uniform all the time?

Your grandfather was Tuskegee Airman? I seriously doubt that.

"As part of the annual defense spending bill (National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022), the House approved an amendment requiring government officials to report instances of white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity in uniformed services and federal law enforcement. The amendment was approved in a party-line 218-208 vote. The measure calls for the FBI director, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the secretary of Defense to publish a report detailing white supremacist and neo-Nazi activity within their ranks. The report must disclose the number of people who were discharged from uniformed services or law enforcement because of situations involving white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity."

Serious question here....isn't it a good thing to not have Neo-Nazis and white supremacists in positions of law enforcement?? I mean, isn't there a historical track record of how bad things can be for everyday citizens if outright white supremacists are in positions of the public trust, like law enforcement? Why is this a bad thing?

Hell, if you come across an FBI agent who is a neo-Nazi or a racist cop who is a white supremacist, why be triggered about it? Just call them Democrats, whatever, but purging them from law enforcement should still be a good thing, right??
it's obvious only demofks know what that all means.

That is the problem......the provision that calls for law enforcement to give reports of the people they kicked out for being active members -- Republicans voted against it.......why do Republicans not want reports about it?
I don’t have specifics but I can guess

1 why is this in the defense appropriations bill?

2. We already have laws and systems in place for these things

3. This isn’t a federal issue except for the DOJ and that falls under the executive. And Congress doesn’t need a bill to require reports of this kind from a federal agency due to their oversight duty.

etc etc.

But, all of us, as a nation, was not against the discrimination in the first place.

That is like watching an old lady struggle to carry groceries up 10 flights of stairs....and not helping until she gets to the very top -- and you saying "aren't you glad we helped you get those groceries up those stairs" -- that is not how "We" work....
Sorry I wasn't fucking born yet.

Its fun to see Conservatives freak out over the concept of rooting out Nazis from our military and police departments......they really get their panties in a bunch about it...

But attacking school teachers who teach history in a way that hurts your fragile feels, because she allows her students to read books about this little girl? Oh we can't have that..she must be purged!! Yall are clowns...
ruby-bridges-goes-to-school-book-cover.jpg

And yes, Republicans actually passed laws to attack teachers for allowing students to read this book....Conservatives put more effort into rooting out teachers for teaching about why white supremacy is bad then they have at attacking white supremacy.........I guess you folks think as long as you just make comments about how bad white supremacy and Nazism is - and how we must "root it out in all places and in all forms" like this Republican Congresswoman just said 2 days ago - then that's all you need to do....

By the way, when she had a chance to "root it out" like she said she wanted to do..she voted against it...Like I said, yall are clowns...

So, let me see if I got this right.....wanting to remove racists from the police and military is racist

But blocking all attempts to remove racists from the police and military is not racist?

You leftards are just completely brain dead, is all I can say

Cool...Republicans should campaign on that.....I can see the ads now...

"Hey bro, vote for me so i can stop the racist radical left from going after Nazis and white supremacists" -- that should play well...

You leftards are all about equality, right?

So, that means, if you go after the Nazis you have to go after the commies too. Anything less is not equality.

"As part of the annual defense spending bill (National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022), the House approved an amendment requiring government officials to report instances of white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity in uniformed services and federal law enforcement. The amendment was approved in a party-line 218-208 vote. The measure calls for the FBI director, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the secretary of Defense to publish a report detailing white supremacist and neo-Nazi activity within their ranks. The report must disclose the number of people who were discharged from uniformed services or law enforcement because of situations involving white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity."

Serious question here....isn't it a good thing to not have Neo-Nazis and white supremacists in positions of law enforcement?? I mean, isn't there a historical track record of how bad things can be for everyday citizens if outright white supremacists are in positions of the public trust, like law enforcement? Why is this a bad thing?

Hell, if you come across an FBI agent who is a neo-Nazi or a racist cop who is a white supremacist, why be triggered about it? Just call them Democrats, whatever, but purging them from law enforcement should still be a good thing, right??

DoD Directives 1344.10 and 1325.06 give guidance on whether troops can participate in political groups or parties
or be affiliated with extremist groups, including supremacist organizations.
Soldiers are also subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which already forbids discrimination, hate, extremist activity and even the type tattoos soldiers can have.

The US Armed Services is not a playground for Political Asshats on Capitol Hill to play Politics and go on a Witch Hunt.

It is nothing more than a witch hunt to stigmatize opponents of the democrat party......they should be spending more time looking for Chinese infiltration into our military and the democrat party.

The problem with the amendment is it limits this to white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity.

Why would they want to limit what extremism they are looking for?

Don't do what? remove nazis from the military or law enforcement, why not?

By the way, China doesn't have a policy of removing Nazis and white supremacists from their military...maybe you should have said "we're not Germany" or something.....
Understand our Asian enemies. The 95% WW 2 Axis movies, documentaries and TV productions are Europe based. Asians are nasty in that situation. And are given a free ride by the globalist controlled Western media.

The problem with the amendment is it limits this to white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity.

Because they are playing Politics and it has nothing to do with the Soldiers, the UCMJ, and the Requirements already in place.

I think it speaks on the extremism that homeland security and the FBI themselves claim is the most dangerous......

But I am all for it being applied to other extremists......but that isn't why Republicans oppose it and you know it...

Understand our Asian enemies. The 95% WW 2 Axis movies, documentaries and TV productions are Europe based. Asians are nasty in that situation. And are given a free ride by the globalist controlled Western media.
So you want to purge Asians from law enforcement and the military? Based on what?

I think it speaks on the extremism that homeland security and the FBI themselves claim is the most dangerous......

But I am all for it being applied to other extremists......but that isn't why Republicans oppose it and you know it...

They oppose it as it is the wrong place for it. The UCMJ already deals with it.

No shit, Sherlock

It's entirely sad you have to explain this to your dumbass libtard friends.

Those lying fucktards?

No one cares what they say.

Oh yeah?

Tell us then, Mr Kreskin, why do Republicans oppose it?

Forum List

Back