Democrats had +47% Hispanic margin in 2018, now going into 2022, its statistically TIED. How did Dems lose that margin of Hispanics in 4 years?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Are they all racist Trumptards?

How did the Dems blow the Hispanic vote so badly?

I don't think the non-stop pandering to blacks goes over that well with Hispanics.

For the cult members who always want to attack the source of information they do not like……THIS IS FROM THE NEW YORK TIMES.

ATTACK THE NEW YORK TIMES FOR LYING.

How did Dems lose 47% of Hispanics in 4 years?​

Ummmm.....if Dems lost 23.5% and Republicans gained 23.5%, that would result in a tie.

No thoughts on the WHY, lefties?

No introspection at all?

That is significant. To lose a 47% margin in 4 years is a massive fuck up.

How did you fuck up so badly?

I don't think that the Democrat Party policy of swishification in regards to the LGBTQ+ agenda really helps them at all with Latino culture which is based upon the principles of Machismo.

Latinos really don't like to be considered homos, and will consider it to be a fighting word.

I don't think that the Democrat Party policy of swishification in regards to the LGBTQ+ agenda really helps them at all with Latino culture which is based upon the principles of Machismo.

Latinos really don't like to be considered homos, and will consider it to be a fighting word.

You mean many Hispanics dont think men can have babies?

FFBF8BF8-BBC1-493B-87CE-A0FA0516041C.jpeg

You mean embracing the craziness of this stupid bitch isnt something Hispanics support?

Trumps outreach and direct, no-bs "I will fight for you" message and then doing so, coupled with the crazy. alt-left psychos.

Democrats had +47% Hispanic margin in 2018, now going into 2022, its statistically TIED. How did Dems lose that margin of Hispanics in 4 years?​

Democraps tend to treat ethnic and racial groups as monoliths. They feel entitled to the support of blacks even though Democrap policies tend over time to hurt the black communities. Likewise, the Dims have felt entitled to the votes of the Hispanic people because — you know — skin color. The Dims kind of assume that the POC are so fully propagandized that “they” can’t see what’s going on around them.

In reality, just like the white population isn’t a monolithic voting block, neither is the Hispanic population. Once you see what the DNC is truly all about, it’s kind of hard to unsee it. Therefore, the trend of abandoning the Dim Party is much more likely to increase and accelerate.

Dems lost 23.5% and Republicans gained 23.5%.

Or any two combinations like that that added up to 47%.

Why did they lose the support in 4 years? What policies made
Dems lose Hispanic support and Republicans gain Hispanic support.

See how other posters are discussing policies and culture?

Forum List

Back