208 House Republicans Vote Against Bill To Combat Neo-Nazis In Military/Law Enforcement

Something that you will never hear these Nazi sympathizers play dumb about....

"What is a radical muslim bro?"

These folks can tell you up and down what that is.....but when it comes to Nazis, suddenly they have no idea what that even is....

there are no such thing as Nazis bro.....just fine people who care about America....

Or...

Democrats are Nazis

I guess it all depends on what deflection you are engaged in at the moment..

However, Neo-Nazis themselves seem to believe they are who they say they are...and a very wise woman told me, if someone shows you who they are, believe them...
So, you get to decide who is a "Nazi" and that person is fired from their job and otherwise politically persecuted?

Wow.

We really need to shoot down this piece of shit bill.

Also, my have you shown who you really are.

So, you get to decide who is a "Nazi" and that person is fired from their job and otherwise politically persecuted?

Wow.

We really need to shoot down this piece of shit bill.

Also, my have you shown who you really are.
No, Nazis often self identify....I don't have to decide shit...

But you....I am sure you call anyone who doesn't want to rip away healthcare from millions of people, Communists..

You....I am sure you would call anyone who doesn't want to demonize trans people, cultural marxists...

But please, keep on defending Nazis -- they would appreciate it

"As part of the annual defense spending bill (National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022), the House approved an amendment requiring government officials to report instances of white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity in uniformed services and federal law enforcement. The amendment was approved in a party-line 218-208 vote. The measure calls for the FBI director, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the secretary of Defense to publish a report detailing white supremacist and neo-Nazi activity within their ranks. The report must disclose the number of people who were discharged from uniformed services or law enforcement because of situations involving white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity."

Serious question here....isn't it a good thing to not have Neo-Nazis and white supremacists in positions of law enforcement?? I mean, isn't there a historical track record of how bad things can be for everyday citizens if outright white supremacists are in positions of the public trust, like law enforcement? Why is this a bad thing?

Hell, if you come across an FBI agent who is a neo-Nazi or a racist cop who is a white supremacist, why be triggered about it? Just call them Democrats, whatever, but purging them from law enforcement should still be a good thing, right??
Shut the fuck up we know how the left loves calling the opposition Nazis. Being pro America is the new neo Nazi

"As part of the annual defense spending bill (National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022), the House approved an amendment requiring government officials to report instances of white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity in uniformed services and federal law enforcement. The amendment was approved in a party-line 218-208 vote. The measure calls for the FBI director, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the secretary of Defense to publish a report detailing white supremacist and neo-Nazi activity within their ranks. The report must disclose the number of people who were discharged from uniformed services or law enforcement because of situations involving white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity."

Serious question here....isn't it a good thing to not have Neo-Nazis and white supremacists in positions of law enforcement?? I mean, isn't there a historical track record of how bad things can be for everyday citizens if outright white supremacists are in positions of the public trust, like law enforcement? Why is this a bad thing?

Hell, if you come across an FBI agent who is a neo-Nazi or a racist cop who is a white supremacist, why be triggered about it? Just call them Democrats, whatever, but purging them from law enforcement should still be a good thing, right??

Sounds like another Democrat plot to target law enforcement and defense. Remember the guys who were investigated and NOT found to have strapped anyone, but then they were punished anyway?

You have to get your party back from the brink of authoritarian leftism and totalitarianism before you make requests like this that any reasonable person can understand and you don't have a fucking clue about

So, let me see if I got this right.....wanting to remove racists from the police and military is racist

The way the Democrats do it, yes. You're racist to the core. You HATE blacks or Latinos who leave the Dem plantation and you hate Whittie. Racism is your whole game

Biff, I remember when the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City was bombed by a pari of real neo-Nazis, that some legislating had been effected in the aftermath of that horrible memory in Oklahoma history, and found a little, but sometimes there are already laws that are sufficient to cover what younger people do not know about for whatever reasons. There's no need to duplicate similar laws when the job was done 20 years ago. Here's a link although it may not be to your liking, you could suggest a reform measure to your Congressman: Oklahoma City bombing - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back