2024 Will Be The Year Of Our "RECKONING"

apocalyptic cults are like that. most of us will vote sensibly to prevent jesus' (and trump's) return
donald-trump-face-yeah-right-o96d0r07zydcqzsk.gif

Probably just get an update for slightly menacing emojis or something like that.

Victor Davis Hanson can undeniably prove a bit "long in the tooth" when it comes to allusions to the fall of society or the dissolution of America as we know it.

And yet, would anyone with a straight face credibly deny that America is now at a Crossroads?

The next election will decide if we are still a Nation that has aspirations aligned with notions of Freedom and capitalism - or if the globalist hordes are proving to be lamentably irremovable.

What a time to be alive.
The worst result is a Trump victory with no pushback against the Progressive Jihad, just like the last time.

It’s up to the Lord

Victor Davis Hanson can undeniably prove a bit "long in the tooth" when it comes to allusions to the fall of society or the dissolution of America as we know it.

And yet, would anyone with a straight face credibly deny that America is now at a Crossroads?

The next election will decide if we are still a Nation that has aspirations aligned with notions of Freedom and capitalism - or if the globalist hordes are proving to be lamentably irremovable.

What a time to be alive.

I no longer care if America rises or falls as a nation. I do not care.

What a time to be alive.

Time is coming.

The leftist vermin insist on creating Civil War 2.0, for which they are pathetically unprepared.

I'll sit back and enjoy it.

Time is coming.

The leftist vermin insist on creating Civil War 2.0, for which they are pathetically unprepared.

I'll sit back and enjoy it.

When even Mac1958 isn't afraid of you and is calling you out you know you're real pussy. We are all prepared for you. I have my recliner and pop corn ready for whenever you feel like suiciding by cop. Just give us all a 5 min heads up so we can get the popcorn popped and buttered and Fox News on.

When even Mac1958 isn't afraid of you and is calling you out you know you're real pussy. We are all prepared for you. I have my recliner and pop corn ready for whenever you feel like suiciding by cop. Just give us all a 5 min heads up so we can get the popcorn popped and abuttered and Fox News on.
i wonder if taylor swift will play at half time of their "civil war?"

Fuck all Commies

I agree and those who praise them too.

Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life'​

1703591378103.png
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article

Mar 3, 2018 — U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the ...

Dictator-wannabe Donald Trump praises Xi Jinping as a " ...​

1703591528900.png
Boing Boing
https://boingboing.net › 2023/07/19 › dictator-wanna...

Jul 19, 2023 — Donald Trump once again lets his voters know just what kind of president he strives to be, praising Dictator Xi Jinping as a "brilliant" and ...

In Iowa speech, Trump praises foreign dictators' strength ...​

1703591432234.png
Deseret News
https://www.deseret.com › 2023/11/18 › iowa-speech-...

Nov 18, 2023 — The former president spoke favorably of China's Xi Jinping and Russia's Vladimir Putin, while claiming he's the candidate who will “prevent ...

Forum List

Back