2024 election will be so very unpopular.

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
With former president Trump embroiled in more legal troubles than Al Capone, and old Joe Biden clearly showing his age, I see the 2024 election being possibly the most unpopular in history - and it doesn't stop there. Congressional Democrats and their agenda are not polling well, but with Republicans unable to come up with alternative solutions the public wants, the conservative agenda is not faring any better with the voters. So, get a hobby that make you happy and dive in folks. There won't be many positive vibes coming from the 2024 election!

With former president Trump embroiled in more legal troubles than Al Capone, and old Joe Biden clearly showing his age, I see the 2024 election being possibly the most unpopular in history - and it doesn't stop there. Congressional Democrats and their agenda are not polling well, but with Republicans unable to come up with alternative solutions the public wants, the conservative agenda is not faring any better with the voters. So, get a hobby that make you happy and dive in folks. There won't be many positive vibes coming from the 2024 election!
al capone had real crimes,, trump not so much,,,

Hopefully, it'll be the election that illuminates just how far our Gov't has strayed from deserving the social compact of the voters.
Not that the voters even realize that they are ruled based on their own advise of the rulers.

On 2nd thought, I take this back. American voters not only lost sight of this but no longer know what a social compact is!!

If it is between Trump and Biden again it is a sure sign that our country is beyond repair.

If it is between Trump and Biden again it is a sure sign that our country is beyond repair.

Who would you suggest the D's put up besides Sleepy Joe?

IMHO, he's the ideal candidate for the Democrats.

Whoever is the Democrat nominee is going to have to defend the Sleepy Joe record, and who better than the man himself?

Who would you suggest the D's put up besides Sleepy Joe?

IMHO, he's the ideal candidate for the Democrats.

Whoever is the Democrat nominee is going to have to defend the Sleepy Joe record, and who better than the man himself?

Neither man is worthy nor able to run this country. The very fact we will likely be stuck with one of them again just reinforces my desire to retire to a different country

My only regret is I likely cannot do that till 6 more years

SHUP loon. Thats what it may be. Deal with it. You're so disturbed you'll vote D no matter what you foul POS.

I am sure that is what it will be. I will deal with it till I can leave for a more stable country.

I have not voted for a D since 1992.

If things stand as is then the last three presidential elections would be:

Clinton/Trump

Biden/Trump

Biden Trump

No wonder the country is so fucked up

Forum List

Back