2023 Word of the Year

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its Rizz a derivative of charisma and can be used as a verb as in "rizz up"

For example it is clear that screen actors like denzel Washington and George Clooney have plenty of "rizz". However it is a quality that the politician Ron De Santis lacks.

Therefore Mr De Santis needs to "rizz up" in order to rescue his dismal presidential campaign.

Mrs Tainant has assured me that I have plenty of "rizz" and I find that reassuring. None of us want to be left behind in the exciting new tik tok world.

Have you got plenty of "Rizz" ? Or do you need to "Rizz up" ?

For example it is clear that screen actors like denzel Washington and George Clooney have plenty of "rizz". However it is a quality that the politician Ron De Santis lacks.

Therefore Mr De Santis needs to "rizz up" in order to rescue his dismal presidential campaign.

Mrs Tainant has assured me that I have plenty of "rizz" and I find that reassuring. None of us want to be left behind in the exciting new tik tok world.

What is the comparative language for the old foggie, who is obviously mentally incapable, currently running the United States?

Mrs Tainant has assured me that I have plenty of "rizz" and I find that reassuring.
I think what (s)he actually said was "you have plenty of jizz" while wiping off your face with that wet towel.

As far as having any charisma at all, Tammy, you are about the last person in this forum anybody would ever describe you as such.

I think what (s)he actually said was "you have plenty of jizz" while wiping off your face with that wet towel.

As far as having any charisma at all, Tammy, you are about the last person in this forum anybody would ever describe you as such.
damaged person alert.

I would have chosen Boomshanka

It means, "May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman".

no rizz … please ….

Forum List

Back