Gloomy Canadians feel like recession is already here, poll finds. Five out of six Canadians believe the country is already in recession...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Take my word for it, Canadas Police State is going to be in sharp decline, never to recovery to current state. Ontario will fall first thanks to the excessive Creepy Ones in our govt. and corporations. Their nepotism even assured that our alcohol industry is hacked regularly (little Johnnys dad is a cop and Johnny has a college degree, he is a great IT manager at $150k!).

Doom and gloom.

Five out of six Canadians believe the country is already in recession and more than half fear the economy will get worse this year, a new poll suggests.

Pollara Strategic Insights’ annual economic outlook is bleak — even though Canada is not technically in recession, defined as two consecutive quarters of the economy shrinking instead of growing.

“Canadians do not look at a recession like economists do — to most, a recession means things are not going great in the economy,” said Dan Arnold, chief strategy officer at Pollara.

Indeed, 83 per cent thought Canada was in a recession, up from 66 per cent in Pollara’s survey last year, and the highest since 91 per cent in 2009 at the height of the global financial crisis.

It's winter there isn't it? ... of course your economy is shrinking ... ice isn't that valuable anymore ... I'm sorry the maple syrup market crashed, I know, cheap Chinese substitutes (soaked in lead) ...

When I win the MegaBillion this week, I will stand at the border and throw some packs of ramen noodles into Canada to help y'all get through this.

Take my word for it, Canadas Police State is going to be in sharp decline, never to recovery to current state. Ontario will fall first thanks to the excessive Creepy Ones in our govt. and corporations. Their nepotism even assured that our alcohol industry is hacked regularly (little Johnnys dad is a cop and Johnny has a college degree, he is a great IT manager at $150k!).

Doom and gloom.

Five out of six Canadians believe the country is already in recession and more than half fear the economy will get worse this year, a new poll suggests.

Pollara Strategic Insights’ annual economic outlook is bleak — even though Canada is not technically in recession, defined as two consecutive quarters of the economy shrinking instead of growing.

“Canadians do not look at a recession like economists do — to most, a recession means things are not going great in the economy,” said Dan Arnold, chief strategy officer at Pollara.

Indeed, 83 per cent thought Canada was in a recession, up from 66 per cent in Pollara’s survey last year, and the highest since 91 per cent in 2009 at the height of the global financial crisis.
I believe much of the economic recession that you are feeling now is directly attributable to Turdeau's lockdown policies. Foreign dollars were severely reduced during those two years and are bound to create economic hardship.

Stock up on can goods and dry goods... make a food pantry with food quality 5 gal buckets with tight fitting lids... it can't hurt right?... if you own a weapon?... stock up on ammunition and batteries and invest in a power station with solar recharge capability...

Canada has been in an economic and social super decline since frat boy got installed into office!!
And it won't change until he's gone.

Americans are just as stupid as Canadians.
They installed Trudeau.....we installed Biden (or tolerated their fucked up rule)

Any nation that tolerates these obvious tyrants and does nothing about it deserves the pain and abuse they get from it.

I hear this is not so easy now as it used to be.
Democrats have done a superb job cutting off the supply of ammunition.

They're going to get their "Disarmed America" one way or the other.
Even if you have....future Americans will not be able to get.
small cal and shotgun shells still widely available... take what you can get it will be like money one day....

Canada has been in an economic and social super decline since frat boy got installed into office!!
And it won't change until he's gone.

Canada first enacted our Charter of Rights in 1982 1982!

Canadas problems go back well over a century. The Information Age where economies are free and compete on innovation simply exposed our old, tired, creepy covert police state.

Toronto is $1.5B in the hole while the police received another raise. Citizens here know who the problem is...the same problem the East Germans had. We will earn the same failure.

To Canucks and their fans

How widespread is the narrative that Justin is Castro's son ? Pierre's wife was notoriously wild and loose .

Have to admit that the resemblance is in the remarkable class .

And in the context of WEF power and corruption it is easy to believe in principle .Certainly Justin is poster boy for Klaus Schwab and shows every facet of a psychopathic personality.

Regardless , a good yarn .

Forum List

Back