2023 State of the Union Address

I kinda think Sarah Huckabee's signature phrase in her rebuttal:

"The dividing line in America is no longer between right and left — it's between normal or crazy"

.....sorta got undercut by some MAGA-Q's.

If only LaserBeamGreene hadn't gone all screechy, all "crazy"..... well then, Sarah's zinger wouldn't have looked rather misdirected.

Maybe silly.

IMHO

View attachment 755213
Nothing wrong with calling someone a liar when they are a liar.

"Nothing wrong with calling someone a liar when they are a liar."

We know, poster, we know.
So, to add context.
To add a comparative.
We offer this:

"T r u m p ’ s L i e s
Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office."

( Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List (Published 2017) )

He's run away once again.
4i6Ckte.gif

Let’s pretend I have any obligation to respond to any of your phony questions.

Ok. That’s a non starter.

Or, maybe we’ll start with accepting your evidence of any of his lies.

Nah. That would be ridiculous.

Or we could just work off an ASSumption that I never discussed any claim by Trump which I disputed. Of course, you don’t have any evidence for that assumption either.

Let’s make things easier on you. Which of Brandon’s endless lies have you discussed and expressed disapproval of?

Let’s pretend I have any obligation to respond to any of your phony questions.

Ok. That’s a non starter.

Or, maybe we’ll start with accepting your evidence of any of his lies.

Nah. That would be ridiculous.

Or we could just work off an ASSumption that I never discussed any claim by Trump which I disputed. Of course, you don’t have any evidence for that assumption either.

Let’s make things easier on you. Which of Brandon’s endless lies have you discussed and expressed disapproval of?
This is your tired, stale tactic: refuse to confront your own hypocrisy while trying to turn the question back at me.

You first. You're whining about how Joseph Biden (God's choice) supposedly lied, and you're upset that he would tell a lie. Meanwhile, Trump lied over 30,000 times while in office and you never were concerned one bit about any of those lies.

So why should I or anyone else ever take you seriously? (we don't, btw)

This is your tired, stale tactic: refuse to confront your own hypocrisy while trying to turn the question back at me.

You first. You're whining about how Joseph Biden (God's choice) supposedly lied, and you're upset that he would tell a lie. Meanwhile, Trump lied over 30,000 times while in office and you never were concerned one bit about any of those lies.

So why should I or anyone else ever take you seriously? (we don't, btw)
Wrong, as always. I simply elect not to play your asshole games based on your false claims and premises.

Hell, shithead. You’re not even man enough to admit that God’s tragic error, Spudz McBrandon, is a compulsive liar.

I have to give credit to Biden for one thing in particular, and that is his commitment to buy American. Every new construction material for federal infrastructure projects are to be made in America…unfortunately he fell short a little by not also including that all the resources to make those materials would also be sourced in America. In other words, all the raw materials used to make those items should also be sourced from America.

One thing I wished he would have done was lift the moratorium on cobalt mining. How are we going to make laws that x% of new vehicles by…2030?..will be electric, but we are not going to be able to mine the material to make the batteries? This means we are either going to have to import the ore, or import the batteries…

Wrong, as always. I simply elect not to play your asshole games based on your false claims and premises.

Hell, shithead. You’re not even man enough to admit that God’s tragic error, Spudz McBrandon, is a compulsive liar.
I love it when you clown yourself for everyone to see.
4i6Ckte.gif

Aren't you tired of losing to me, after nearly 20 years of my boot up your ass?

Let’s hope there is something better on the tube than moronic propaganda.

Since Biden doesn’t have control of the House he will encourage bipartisanship as long as it it the GOP giving in.
At the same time the House has no control of the government, our great President Biden will veto or reject any crazy proposals from crazy right wingers

Ah, poor poster 'Lastamender'.
---------------------------------------------------------

But I'll pose a query to others. To other Conservatives.
To wit: Is poster Lastamender a prototypical Conservative?
Is his level of education, his demeanor, his communication fluency the norm in Conservative circles?
Do you think other Conservatives would model their style in Lastamender's style? Do you think that style is effective in advancing Conservative principles?

I ask, not to denigrate poor poster Lastamender, but rather to determine if his vibe is an authentic Conservative vibe.

In short, is his vibe, his demonstrated ability, one that Conservatives are proud of? and would wish to emulate?

If so, can you explain why?

And, just as instructive I suppose, would be --- if you do not admire or respect Lastamender's ability, well.....why not?

Ah, poor poster 'Lastamender'.
---------------------------------------------------------

But I'll pose a query to others. To other Conservatives.
To wit: Is poster Lastamender a prototypical Conservative?
Is his level of education, his demeanor, his communication fluency the norm in Conservative circles?
Do you think other Conservatives would model their style in Lastamender's style? Do you think that style is effective in advancing Conservative principles?

I ask, not to denigrate poor poster Lastamender, but rather to determine if his vibe is an authentic Conservative vibe.

In short, is his vibe, his demonstrated ability, one that Conservatives are proud of? and would wish to emulate?

If so, can you explain why?

And, just as instructive I suppose, would be --- if you do not admire or respect Lastamender's ability, well.....why not?
I would worry about yourself.

Forum List

Back