2023 State of the Union Address

329738386_851271575964463_2031085173157155304_n.jpg
The Republicans told him they wouldnt be touched before his whiny speech.
He forgot.

A lighthearted report on all the fun stuff you missed if you didn’t watch the SOTU or the most gossipy reviews of it either:

I think Repubs are rightfully pretty unhappy Biden proved alert and effective, and — dare we admit it — actually “Presidential.”

The Repubs put on quite a show themselves, or at least their “trailer trash” wing did. See the video parts about George Santos getting tongue-lashed by Mitt Romney: “You don’t belong here!” and Georgia Rep MTG seeking — and getting — the attention she so obviously relishes.

Speaking of Future-Dive-Bar-Waitress Greene........an always articulate and thoughtful poster (Lastamender) offers the forum this: "Got to love the way she triggers...."

Well, I shouldn't be speaking for anyone here......morons or unmorons.....but, MarjorieLazerBeam is a gift that keeps on giving.
She shows up and we have immediately....another entertaining SNARK WEEK episode on this chatroom.

MAGA-Q world and Trumpghanistan, is perfectly represented by MJT.
And that's fashionista Marjorie in her undercover Gazpacho Police feather boa last night!
I love this bar.

May she live forever. And be as entertaining as ever.
If she left us early.....well hell, what are we gonna do with all this superiority, all this condescension, snark and satire?

ps....would love to hear --on the down low ---what Mitt and Mitch really think of her. Some Kentucky constituent bourbon could loosen the wag in each of 'em, I'd bet.

Where are any cuts of consequence coming from then?
A question ^ unrelated to the point. If they aren’t on the table, then they aren’t on the table.

Brandon doesn’t really seek cuts. He just proposed more massive spending, in fact.

And, being a Dumbocrap, he will inevitably “pay” for it not with any cuts, but with the baseless printing of more money.

Forum List

Back