2021 Ford Bronco

Anyone else been looking at these and seriously considering buying one? I'm looking at the Big Bend edition, really don't need it built for off road, did that to my 1997 Wrangler (3.5 Black Diamond lift, Detroit Trutrac in rear diff. (limited slip) as well as 33" tires and regeared to 3.73 from 4.10, all that and barely got it dirty, worried about scratching it ) and this one is only for on road use. Dealer has one for 34K.

Ugly thing, like almost all modern trucks.

Well with you being a chick I'm not surprised you dont like it's tough manly look.
Doesn't look "manly", it looks like a hot wheels toy.

It looks like any other off road vehicle.
Doesn't look like mine.

Subaru wagons dont count.

I'd stay away from the Sport edition, at least for now...

Usually, I stay away from first model years, but I made an exception back in 2006 and bought an FJ Cruiser. Two reasons... one, it was built in Japan and two, the underpinnings weren't new, only the body style was.

Interesting, only affected 106 vehicles. Wrong control arms that could cause vehicle to have rollover potential if roof rack was fully loaded. This Bronco is still built on a pre existing platform, they didn't design it entirely new, I don't know if it's the Edge, the Escape, or which one of those models but it just took that and injected it with steroids.

I'd stay away from the Sport edition, at least for now...

Usually, I stay away from first model years, but I made an exception back in 2006 and bought an FJ Cruiser. Two reasons... one, it was built in Japan and two, the underpinnings weren't new, only the body style was.

Interesting, only affected 106 vehicles. Wrong control arms that could cause vehicle to have rollover potential if roof rack was fully loaded. This Bronco is still built on a pre existing platform, they didn't design it entirely new, I don't know if it's the Edge, the Escape, or which one of those models but it just took that and injected it with steroids.

The Sport is derived from the Ford Escape/Kuga, I'm not sure about the other models.

Personally, I'm a first generation Bronco guy... the earlier the better. At least with those, a person can work on the engine themselves.

Anyone else been looking at these and seriously considering buying one? I'm looking at the Big Bend edition, really don't need it built for off road, did that to my 1997 Wrangler (3.5 Black Diamond lift, Detroit Trutrac in rear diff. (limited slip) as well as 33" tires and regeared to 3.73 from 4.10, all that and barely got it dirty, worried about scratching it ) and this one is only for on road use. Dealer has one for 34K.

I like it. I'm 66 though like the 60's Broncs. Old is hard to change!

Well with you being a chick I'm not surprised you dont like it's tough manly look.

Doesn't look like mine.

Do you have to practice to be that stupid?

And have you heard of the apostrophe?

Also, you never did tell us how you were making out with the chronic masturbation thing.

Doesn't look like mine.

Also, you never did tell us how you were making out with the chronic masturbation thing.

So it is a Subaru wagon.. :auiqs.jpg:

Doesn't look like mine.

Why so evasive?

Looks nice, but I'd rather get a Grand Cherokee, Range Rover, G Wagon, M X6, or Cayenne if i had my choice.

Doesn't look like mine.

Why so evasive?
Who's being evasive? I got tired of reading your unwarranted attacks and decided not to continue the back and forth. I don't need to impress you with my 1998 chevy Z-71 extended cab with the 383, the vortech, the 3/4 ton axels, and 31×10.50 mikey thompson's.

Now bugger off

Doesn't look like mine.

Why so evasive?
Who's being evasive? I got tired of reading your unwarranted attacks and decided not to continue the back and forth. I don't need to impress you with my 1998 chevy Z-71 extended cab with the 383, the vortech, the 3/4 ton axels, and 31×10.50 mikey thompson's.

Now bugger off

That doesnt wheel for shit....

Doesn't look like mine.

Why so evasive?

Now bugger off

I'm not climbing rocks kid, I live in Kansas.

Doesn't look like mine.

Why so evasive?

Now bugger off

Then shut your fucken pie hole.

Looks nice, but I'd rather get a Grand Cherokee, Range Rover, G Wagon, M X6, or Cayenne if i had my choice.

For for off roading.

Range Rover is a great off roading vehicle. I had a Range Rover sport back in the day. There’s an obstacle course for every Range Rover owner that they’re invited to each year. I never went tho

Doesn't look like mine.

Why so evasive?

Now bugger off

That stock bronco ain't climbin' no rocks either. And its ugly to boot.

Yea, well, I wish I had a million dollars. Speaking of the Cayenne, back in 2017 I was a straw buyer for a Chinese guy who bought these and had them shipped to China, avoiding import taxes, and he gave me $1500 to give them a check and drive it off the lot. I have never, in my life, driven a more beautiful vehicle. It was reasonable at $64K out the door, I thought. Loved stopping at red lights and taking my foot off the brake and the thing not going anywhere, was a diesel with no turbo.

Doesn't look like mine.

Why so evasive?

Now bugger off

And to think...all you had to do was read the entire thread before flapping your gums before making yourself look dumber than necessary.
Oh wait...you did read the thread,which of course makes you look like a bigger ignoramus.

Actually Im looking forward to the 2022 Ford Maverick
Finally a small pickup again

BLASPHEMY!!!

This is a Ford Maverick:

View attachment 461251
A Pinto on steroids however the upgrade Maverick Grabber was nice
View attachment 461256

Any idea what engine that has?

The one in the photo I posted had a 302. Fuckin' thing was a beast...
No idea but a 302 is a good guess

Doesn't look like mine.

Why so evasive?

Now bugger off

And to think...all you had to do was read the entire thread before flapping your gums before making yourself look dumber than necessary.
Oh wait...you did read the thread,which of course makes you look like a bigger ignoramus.

It's not gonna do that right outta the box, no matter what they say.

And all I said to start with was it was ugly.

And it still is. A lot like your attitude.

Doesn't look like mine.

Why so evasive?

Now bugger off

It's not gonna do that right outta the box, no matter what they say.

And all I said to start with was it was ugly.

And it still is. A lot like your attitude.

Those are factory rigs.
Of course you knowing absolutely nothing about off roading.......

Forum List

Back