2021 Ford Bronco

I've done a lot of research on the new Bronco because the Wife doesnt really like the grocery getter aspect of her new Tacoma 4x4.
She wants a rear hatch since it can be a pain in the ass to load grocery's through a side door with cars parked next to you. She does want another 4x4 so why not the bronco?
Going to wait for next years model before making a decision.

Anyone else been looking at these and seriously considering buying one? I'm looking at the Big Bend edition, really don't need it built for off road, did that to my 1997 Wrangler (3.5 Black Diamond lift, Detroit Trutrac in rear diff. (limited slip) as well as 33" tires and regeared to 3.73 from 4.10, all that and barely got it dirty, worried about scratching it ) and this one is only for on road use. Dealer has one for 34K.

Ugly thing, like almost all modern trucks.

Well with you being a chick I'm not surprised you dont like it's tough manly look.
Doesn't look "manly", it looks like a hot wheels toy.

It looks like any other off road vehicle.

I've done a lot of research on the new Bronco because the Wife doesnt really like the grocery getter aspect of her new Tacoma 4x4.
She wants a rear hatch since it can be a pain in the ass to load grocery's through a side door with cars parked next to you. She does want another 4x4 so why not the bronco?

That's funny, because right now I'm looking at the Tacoma and the Bronco, both are about 35K, I like the resale on the Tacoma better, but the Bronco is where I'm leaning.

nice looking but I dont buy new cars and feed the corporatists fat cats,,

Some have opined that buying a brand new car is the worst investment you can make due to the rapid depreciation factor. I don't know. I kind of like the peace of mind knowing that if anything goes wrong with it in the first three years I'm not responsible.

I used to buy a car and keep it for years until it started having issues. I liked having several years without a car payment, but then my brother talked me into leasing and turns out my wife and I prefer that instead. We lease our cars and get a new one every three years.
i usually lease too.....my latest i am buying,,,,

Some have opined that buying a brand new car is the worst investment you can make due to the rapid depreciation factor. I don't know. I kind of like the peace of mind knowing that if anything goes wrong with it in the first three years I'm not responsible.

I used to buy a car and keep it for years until it started having issues. I liked having several years without a car payment, but then my brother talked me into leasing and turns out my wife and I prefer that instead. We lease our cars and get a new one every three years.
What hurts with leasing is the hefty initial down payment otherwise I agree.
never had one of those....i usually wait for a promotion to come up....

Anyone else been looking at these and seriously considering buying one? I'm looking at the Big Bend edition, really don't need it built for off road, did that to my 1997 Wrangler (3.5 Black Diamond lift, Detroit Trutrac in rear diff. (limited slip) as well as 33" tires and regeared to 3.73 from 4.10, all that and barely got it dirty, worried about scratching it ) and this one is only for on road use. Dealer has one for 34K.

Well with you being a chick I'm not surprised you dont like it's tough manly look.
What is it with conservitards account like calling someone female is an insult?

I'm a 53 year old white male, BTW.
are you sure?....

That's funny, because right now I'm looking at the Tacoma and the Bronco, both are about 35K, I like the resale on the Tacoma better, but the Bronco is where I'm leaning.

I love my Tundra...and the FJ I had as well as the two Tacoma's I had.
I really liked the old body Tacomas better than the new. I had a 98 with the TRD blower and I loved that thing!!!

The thing I really like about the new Bronco is all the options available from the factory. You can get a very capable off roader right out of the box without worrying about voiding factory warranties.

I wish Toyota would come up with something similar or bring back the old FJ40's with a modern twist.

What is it with conservitards account like calling someone female is an insult?

I'm a 53 year old white male, BTW.

I apologize sir...uh er......

I'm not usually a new car buyer but I'm finally able to plunk down some money on something new and reduce my payments to something not very noticeable every two weeks, might as well go for it.
I like the look, if you got the extra money, buy it.

i usually lease too.....my latest i am buying,,,,

I like to modify my vehicles so leasing is out of the question.
I wanted to get the Tundra TRD Pro but the Wife was bitching about the price so I just got the TRD model.....and proceeded to pay more in upgrades than it would have cost for the TRD Pro to begin with.
On the plus side I tend to keep my vehicles longer when I modify them since I dont want to go through the expense and hassle of modding a new truck.
Which makes the Bronco that much more appealing.

Saw one on the road and was not impressed reminded me of the Fiat based Jeep Renegade

Was it a base model?
I'm not real fond of the look of the base model myself.
If you open the wallet you can make em look badass!!!

The only models I've seen are the base model and the Big Bend, I think Ford is trying to lure people in with the models under 35K, but wait till Spring and Summer, that's when they unleash the next three off road versions, for people to Ooh and Aah, and walk away with sticker shock.

Actually Im looking forward to the 2022 Ford Maverick
Finally a small pickup again

BLASPHEMY!!!

This is a Ford Maverick:

ma45.jpg

Actually Im looking forward to the 2022 Ford Maverick
Finally a small pickup again

BLASPHEMY!!!

This is a Ford Maverick:

View attachment 461251
A Pinto on steroids however the upgrade Maverick Grabber was nice
View attachment 461256

Any idea what engine that has?

The one in the photo I posted had a 302. Fuckin' thing was a beast...

Doesn't look "manly", it looks like a hot wheels toy.

It looks like any other off road vehicle.
Doesn't look like mine.

Forum List

Back