2020 Ties for Hottest Year on Record, NASA Says (Nullfying 10,000 "it's cold this morning" posts here)

You can think whatever you want. My work has been cited over 300 times, and is STILL being cited. Three times last year. So I am still current.

Some of my work is used in LANDSAT satellites to this very day. My work provides data that your climatologists can't even understand.

I'm sure you'd be very useful on a team studying climate change. :rolleyes:

These dumbass Libtards don't know any more about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Last edited:
These dumbass Libtards don't know any more about Climate Science than they they know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Do the climate scientists know anything about climate science?

NASA got caught fabricating data so they have no credibility when it comes to climate science.

Besides the dimwits don't even know how to calibrate their satellite temperature sensors to within 5 degrees F so when they tell you the ocean or land temperature is rising by .5 F or whatever they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Of course that won't stop the Environmental Wackos from quoting them will it?

It's actually worse than that. They are claiming that the record temp increased by .04 degrees.

The instruments are only capable of delineating .1 degree increments. So they are outright lying through their teeth.

NASA got caught fabricating data so they have no credibility when it comes to climate science.

Besides the dimwits don't even know how to calibrate their satellite temperature sensors to within 5 degrees F so when they tell you the ocean or land temperature is rising by .5 F or whatever they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Of course that won't stop the Environmental Wackos from quoting them will it?

It's actually worse than that. They are claiming that the record temp increased by .04 degrees.

The instruments are only capable of delineating .1 degree increments. So they are outright lying through their teeth.

I don't have it book mark so I will have to go look it up again but I read an article a few months ago that said that they have trouble with a +/- calibration of 5 F with their satellite sensors.

Attachments

• oldman.jpg
    oldman.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 31
You can think whatever you want. My work has been cited over 300 times, and is STILL being cited. Three times last year. So I am still current.

Some of my work is used in LANDSAT satellites to this very day. My work provides data that your climatologists can't even understand.

I'm sure you'd be very useful on a team studying climate change. :rolleyes:

Yeah, if you actually wanted to KNOW what was really happening, I would be. On the other hand, if all you want to do is wave your hands and lie, then you are correct. I am far too honest for you.

Yeah, if you actually wanted to KNOW what was really happening, I would be. On the other hand, if all you want to do is wave your hands and lie, then you are correct. I am far too honest for you.

So you think easily observed bullshit is flying all over the entire planet in a giant climate conspiracy?

So you think easily observed bullshit is flying all over the entire planet in a giant climate conspiracy?

Easily observed? Yeah. Why do you think the media is so desperate to stop discussing climatologists methods.

Last edited:
Why are you afraid to answer my question?

I'm not afraid. It's just irrelevant. You're grasping at straws and I'm not going to give you any.

No, it is because you have no idea what Dr. Mann has published, that is why you can't answer a simple question.

I have read two of his published papers, have you read any of his papers?

You think like a child, act like a child, you are a bottom dwelling child.

Forum List

Back