2020 Ties for Hottest Year on Record, NASA Says (Nullfying 10,000 "it's cold this morning" posts here)

Westwall IS a Scientist, you moron!

Science is a pretty broad field in case you didn't know. Him being a "scientist" doesn't make him equal to active climate scientists in matters concerning the climate.

His qualifications would pale in comparison to the qualifications of all of the current scientists that disagree with him.

Another Fallacy is the best you can make, no wonder you are so dumb.

If they were competent and ethical, yeah. It is obvious that they are neither.

How many failed predictions do you need before you figure out they are lying to you?

Maybe compared to a climate scientist you don't actually know much about this topic.

I can teach every class for a climatology degree, up to, and including, graduate level classes.

A PhD climatologist, OTOH, is not qualified to teach 4th year classes in geology. So no, they know LESS than me.

He will never get it since he is a determined science illiterate, he is a worshipper of a climate cult, where modeling scenarios is their bible.

Apparently you think the climate scientists are determined science illiterates.

See this folks, he is too dumb to realize I was talking about Anomalism as being the science illiterate.

I can teach every class for a climatology degree, up to, and including, graduate level classes.

A PhD climatologist, OTOH, is not qualified to teach 4th year classes in geology. So no, they know LESS than me.

Being a teacher is not the same as being a scientist. You would not be qualified to do the work of a PhD climatologist. What relevant work regarding climate change have you published?

Being a teacher is not the same as being a scientist. What relevant work regarding climate change have you published?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The ignorance is strong with this one.

Westwall IS a Scientist, you moron!

Science is a pretty broad field in case you didn't know. Him being a "scientist" doesn't make him equal to active climate scientists in matters concerning the climate.

His qualifications would pale in comparison to the qualifications of all of the current scientists that disagree with him.

Correct, my field is far more difficult than climatology. In fact, most climatologists are geography degree holders.

When I was going to school if you couldn't hack the academics for a geology degree, you dropped down to a geography degree.

Like I said, I have a PhD in a hard science. Climatology is considered a soft science.

You might want to look up what that means. I will give you a sporting analogy to help you along. Geology is track and field. The winner is the first one to cross the line. The highest jumper, the fastest runner, the greatest weight lifted, etc.

Climatology is ice dancing. Whoever gets the most votes wins.

You bring NOTHING of science to the table.

I never intended to. I am standing behind the opinions and qualifications of climatologists and scientific institutions all over the planet. If you want a science debate go to them. You don't actually want that though because you'd look like a fool.

Correct, my field is far more difficult than climatology. In fact, most climatologists are geography degree holders.

When I was going to school if you couldn't hack the academics for a geology degree, you dropped down to a geography degree.

Like I said, I have a PhD in a hard science. Climatology is considered a soft science.

You might want to look up what that means. I will give you a sporting analogy to help you along. Geology is track and field. The winner is the first one to cross the line. The highest jumper, the fastest runner, the greatest weight lifted, etc.

You seem like some old irrelevant dude that's exaggerating his credentials. I think your qualifications are squat compared to those of active scientists all over the world that have been working the field in question for decades.

You bring NOTHING of science to the table.

I never intended to. I am standing behind the opinions and qualifications of climatologists and scientific institutions all over the planet. If you want a science debate go to them. You don't actually want that though because you'd look like a fool.

You do it out of complete ignorance, that is why you write like a science illiterate.

You seem like some old irrelevant dude that's exaggerating his credentials. I think your qualifications are squat compared to those of active scientists that have been working the field in question for decades.

You are being the fool here, he has stated his background before.

You seem like some old irrelevant dude that's exaggerating his credentials. I think your qualifications are squat compared to those of active scientists that have been working the field in question for decades.

You can think whatever you want. My work has been cited over 300 times, and is STILL being cited. Three times last year. So I am still current.

Some of my work is used in LANDSAT satellites to this very day. My work provides data that your climatologists can't even understand.

NASA got caught fabricating data so they have no credibility when it comes to climate science.

Besides the dimwits don't even know how to calibrate their satellite temperature sensors to within 5 degrees F so when they tell you the ocean or land temperature is rising by .5 F or whatever they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Of course that won't stop the Environmental Wackos from quoting them will it?

Forum List

Back