2020 Ties for Hottest Year on Record, NASA Says (Nullfying 10,000 "it's cold this morning" posts here)

I know no such thing. I do know that you have some very fundamental misunderstandings of this entire topic. People noticed that the world was getting warmer. They did research to find out why. Many different factors were found to have various effects, but the largest was the warming being caused by human GHG emissions. THAT is what matters.

I know no such thing. I do know that you have very fundamental misunderstandings of this entire topic. People noticed that the world was getting warmer. They did research to find out why. Many different factors were found to have various effects, but the largest was the warming being caused by human GHG emissions. THAT is what matters.
There is no compelling proof of that. There are 2 competing views both supported by info that would appear to support the claim but in one we have false heating and in the other we have natural heating golly which one is tainted?

By the way, dozens of graphs similar to the one below are available. Almost all of them contain an entry for "changes due to land use". That includes your urban heat island effect. Note the the sum total effect of land use changes is small and NEGATIVE. You will find the same in all such graphs.

View attachment 605411
I was really good in math, i did great graphs also.

There are lies, GW Lies, and statistics.

I know no such thing. I do know that you have some very fundamental misunderstandings of this entire topic. People noticed that the world was getting warmer. They did research to find out why. Many different factors were found to have various effects, but the largest was the warming being caused by human GHG emissions. THAT is what matters.
Winter not over: Arctic cold front to bring bitter temperatures, heavy snow to parts of US
CNN reported that over the next week, more than 70% of Americans in the Lower 48 will experience temperatures below the freezing mark, and more than 15 million will endure temperatures below zero.
will these people notice the world is getting warmer, of is it just more lies from the left so they can steal our taxes for their Climate Change agenda? Do you own stock in solar panels Crickie?

Winter not over: Arctic cold front to bring bitter temperatures, heavy snow to parts of US

will these people notice the world is getting warmer, of is it just more lies from the left so they can steal our taxes for their Climate Change agenda? Do you own stock in solar panels Crickie?

Winter is not over. I never said it was. No one ever said it was. Attacking an idea that no one has proposed is a logical fallacy known as a strawman argument.

The world IS getting warmer. That there is still lots of temperature variation around the planet and during the course of the seasons is completely irrelevant. Most 6th graders can understand that Jim.

Asphalt and concret raise the local temperature...as there are more people, more people start building around weather taking centers raising the local temperature.
The oceans are warmer every year too. NO asphalt.
Except your ass Fault.
LOL
bye.

Winter is not over. I never said it was. No one ever said it was. Attacking an idea that no one has proposed is a logical fallacy known as a strawman argument.

The world IS getting warmer. That there is still lots of temperature variation around the planet and during the course of the seasons is completely irrelevant. Most 6th graders can understand that Jim.
Since 2006 we have heard that the Earth was doomed in 10 years if we didnt do anything. China hasnt done anything, Russia hasnt done anything, most of Africa hasnt done anything, yet, we still are here and the winters are setting record cold, which flies in the face of the Global Warming Zealots. Do you own stocks in solar panels? That would explain your vehemence to any that challenge your religion.

The urban heat island effect is well studied, is incorporated into all major AGW studies and is NOT the source of global warming.

The urban heat island effect is real and should be excluded when studying the effect of CO2.

By the way, dozens of graphs similar to the one below are available. Almost all of them contain an entry for "changes due to land use". That includes your urban heat island effect. Note the the sum total effect of land use changes is small and NEGATIVE. You will find the same in all such graphs.

View attachment 605411
That's great. Use that graphic to explain these temperature changes because CO2 is not a reason for any of them.

GISP2 ice core data for 10,000 years.png

vostok ice core data for 10,000 years.png

There is no compelling proof of that. There are 2 competing views both supported by info that would appear to support the claim but in one we have false heating and in the other we have natural heating golly which one is tainted?
Next time tell him this... Feel free to use this as your own.

Scientists come to opposite conclusions about the causes of recent climate change depending on which datasets they consider. For instance, the panels on the left lead to the conclusion that global temperature changes since the mid-19th century have been mostly due to human-caused emissions, especially carbon dioxide (CO2), i.e., the conclusion reached by the UN IPCC reports. In contrast, the panels on the right lead to the exact opposite conclusion, i.e., that the global temperature changes since the mid-19th century have been mostly due to natural cycles, chiefly long-term changes in the energy emitted by the Sun.

1632186412722.png

Both sets of panels are based on published scientific data, but each uses different datasets and assumptions. On the left, it is assumed that the available temperature records are unaffected by the urban heat island problem, and so all stations are used, whether urban or rural. On the right, only rural stations are used. Meanwhile, on the left, solar output is modeled using the low variability dataset that has been chosen for the IPCC’s upcoming (in 2021/2022) 6th Assessment Reports. This implies zero contribution from natural factors to the long-term warming. On the right, solar output is modeled using a high variability dataset used by the team in charge of NASA’s ACRIM sun-monitoring satellites. This implies that most, if not all, of the long-term temperature changes are due to natural factors.

Here is the link to the full paper.
ShieldSquare Captcha

Forum List

Back