2020 prediction!!!

Horowitz said the FISA used was utter BS. CNN your only news source?

Stop listening to Fox News... The investigation was justified, according to Horowitz. someone didn't fill out the paperwork correctly was hardly a crime.
What is do you not understand about illegally framing an innocent man?
innocent?

Warrants are not issued because of sure guilt.

They are part of the investigation process and issued when there is the appearance of possible guilt.

Carter getting pick up on a Russian wiretap is a concern especially when the Russian interference is known.

The mere idea that so many members of the Trump campaign were communicating with the Russians and lying about it is even more of a concern.

Trump hired Manafort under suspicion since 2014. with his Ukraine & Russian ties. Why?

Why is Trump against a bill to stop Russian interference & why is Putin defending Trump?
I ll wait for the Durham report and see what we find. The Horowitz report showed bias so let’s see what else is out there
So every thing not done by a Trump supporter is not valid.

I get it.
Say again?

I'm confident that after the 2020 elections, our elected leaders will do the right thing, stop listening to their whacked-out bases, put the country first and start communicating, collaborating and innovating together for the good of America, much like we saw during the Constitutional Convention of 1787.

:laugh:
In other words ignore the people they are supposed to represent and work together as ruling elites once they fool their way into office?

I'm confident that after the 2020 elections, our elected leaders will do the right thing, stop listening to their whacked-out bases, put the country first and start communicating, collaborating and innovating together for the good of America, much like we saw during the Constitutional Convention of 1787.
In other words ignore the people they are supposed to represent and work together as ruling elites once they fool their way into office?
:rolleyes:

Yes, sure, that's what I actually meant.

Given the mid terms and the last special election results, I think that the Democrats will have majority in both chambers and Trump will win reelection. Not because he earned it but because it will be handed to him. Call it Russia and Putin effect or the democrats weak candidates. To me it will be a dream scenario, to break his ego and expose his crimes.
The Senate is certain. It will be held by the dog-shit party of do-nothing. But, I am not buying the house forecasts. I think the dems will take a pants-down spanking in the house.

No, 'the dog-shit party of do-nothing' has been the House Democrats .

All the Dems can think about is ' Impeach Trump'!

Forum List

Back