2020 prediction!!!

17 is not 2. Don’t be obtuse. Let’s see what the voters say in 2020.

Again, that's the problem here. Trump has made it pretty clear he has no intention of running in a fair election. He's soliciting foreign powers to help him.
‘I Was Wrong’: Comey Admits to Fox News There Were ‘Significant Errors’ in FISA Process
Talk about a f'n A+ troll.
Still talking shit? Loser.

I'm confident that after the 2020 elections, our elected leaders will do the right thing, stop listening to their whacked-out bases, put the country first and start communicating, collaborating and innovating together for the good of America, much like we saw during the Constitutional Convention of 1787.

:laugh:

sorry

not going to happen

conservative media, hate radio, evangelical christians and right wing republicans are NEVER going to "lighten up" and start cooperating with.....anyone else.

Their goal is to WIN!

and DESTROY their opposition.

They won't stop until they can wave the confederate flag, burn the stars and stripes and round up every liberal, atheist, democrat, feminists, muslim and use them for target practice.

Again, that's the problem here. Trump has made it pretty clear he has no intention of running in a fair election. He's soliciting foreign powers to help him.
‘I Was Wrong’: Comey Admits to Fox News There Were ‘Significant Errors’ in FISA Process

What does that have to do with Trump cheating in 2016 and trying to cheat again in 2020?

Do try to stay on subject, buddy.

What does that have to do with Trump cheating in 2016 and trying to cheat again in 2020?

Asking that guy takes you know where. He started a thread on it soon after.

LOL even the mods think you’re an idiot. I am not your buddy.

Given the mid terms and the last special election results, I think that the Democrats will have majority in both chambers and Trump will win reelection. Not because he earned it but because it will be handed to him. Call it Russia and Putin effect or the democrats weak candidates. To me it will be a dream scenario, to break his ego and expose his crimes.
The Senate is certain. It will be held by the dog-shit party of do-nothing. But, I am not buying the house forecasts. I think the dems will take a pants-down spanking in the house.

With 9 million more that voted for the democrats I think 2020 will be bad for the GOP. The majority of people are kicking themselves for allowing the trump circus to happen one way or another.
He brought the standards and morals to a very low level.

Given the mid terms and the last special election results, I think that the Democrats will have majority in both chambers and Trump will win reelection. Not because he earned it but because it will be handed to him. Call it Russia and Putin effect or the democrats weak candidates. To me it will be a dream scenario, to break his ego and expose his crimes.

So your "dream" scenario is to see our federal government locked in another four years of futility getting nothing done while wasting millions of dollars. You'd rather "break Trump's ego" than actually see government working for the people.

Break Trump's crime ring.

The money saved on hauling his fat ass to his golf courses would pay for the impeachment process.

Again, even the Mods think you’re an idiot. Hopefully that resonates.

Mods are usually pretty cool with me.... but never mind.

You really stay up nights worried about what the Mods think?
Stay up nights? Who said that. I just said they think you’re an idiot. Mods may be cool with you because they think you’re mentally ill. I agree with them.

Horowitz said the FISA used was utter BS. CNN your only news source?

Stop listening to Fox News... The investigation was justified, according to Horowitz. someone didn't fill out the paperwork correctly was hardly a crime.
What is do you not understand about illegally framing an innocent man?
innocent?

Warrants are not issued because of sure guilt.

They are part of the investigation process and issued when there is the appearance of possible guilt.

Carter getting pick up on a Russian wiretap is a concern especially when the Russian interference is known.

The mere idea that so many members of the Trump campaign were communicating with the Russians and lying about it is even more of a concern.

Trump hired Manafort under suspicion since 2014. with his Ukraine & Russian ties. Why?

Why is Trump against a bill to stop Russian interference & why is Putin defending Trump?

Stop listening to Fox News... The investigation was justified, according to Horowitz. someone didn't fill out the paperwork correctly was hardly a crime.
innocent?

They are part of the investigation process and issued when there is the appearance of possible guilt.

Carter getting pick up on a Russian wiretap is a concern especially when the Russian interference is known.

The mere idea that so many members of the Trump campaign were communicating with the Russians and lying about it is even more of a concern.

Trump hired Manafort under suspicion since 2014. with his Ukraine & Russian ties. Why?

Why is Trump against a bill to stop Russian interference & why is Putin defending Trump?
I ll wait for the Durham report and see what we find. The Horowitz report showed bias so let’s see what else is out there

innocent?

Your team framed President Trump for colluding with the Russians 5 reports that cost taxpayers upward of $100,000,000.00 (One hundred million dollar$) found no collusion and no obstruction of justice from neither Trump nor anyone in his staff was found in these reports. The only idiots making a claim against Trump were the Demonrats conducting an illegal as well as unconstitutional impeachment hearings against President Trump. And the present ill-run impeachment is so partisan, that it should result in getting rid of every liar who pushed party over truth to ambush and "get" President Trump. I hope Pelosi goes to jail for that one, followed by Schiff, Nadler, and the mouthy dowager, Maxine Waters.

innocent?

Your team framed President Trump for colluding with the Russians 5 reports that cost taxpayers upward of $100,000,000.00 (One hundred million dollar$) found no collusion and no obstruction of justice from neither Trump nor anyone in his staff was found in these reports. The only idiots making a claim against Trump were the Demonrats conducting an illegal as well as unconstitutional impeachment hearings against President Trump. And the present ill-run impeachment is so partisan, that it should result in getting rid of every liar who pushed party over truth to ambush and "get" President Trump. I hope Pelosi goes to jail for that one, followed by Schiff, Nadler, and the mouthy dowager, Maxine Waters.
The Democrats had nothing to do with the Mueller report. Mueller was appointed by the Republican DOJ appointed by your dear orange leader.

innocent?

I ll wait for the Durham report and see what we find. The Horowitz report showed bias so let’s see what else is out there
So every thing not done by a Trump supporter is not valid.

I get it.

Forum List

Back