2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Haha, oh ok so still wait and see?! Great
It is the way it works. The AG. in AZ, does have standing with the courts. Some people follow the law, some break it. Maricopa county broke the law.

Last edited:
Everyone knows that Biden didn't win this election. The audit proves he didn't win Arizona. Now what?

I got it from the draft report that was released. Why do you need testimony?
Draft report? You realize what I posted is a separate investigation then the audit?

Draft report means nothing, what is the name of what you are referring to. It sounds to me that you are paraphrasing a news report on something that is a Draft, but not an actual report.

If you read it, what is the name.

Yeah. It did. Cults gonna cult.

Wow.

You really are a loser.

LOL

Get in Loser.jpg

It's gone to court over 60 times, you deadend fucking moron!

And you've lost every single time!

LOL

Cults gonna cult!

Keep clinging, loser!
This is a different case, different evidence. You are an idiot. It has nothing to do with prior cases.

We have 45,000 suspicious ballets that need to be addressed to end this

Then we need to move on to the real states

Well most states have moved on as the election results are valid and they cannot deny it anymore. Yet Trump continues the denial.

In the end the states will just use the excuse of election integrity to make changes.

Yet where were these changes 4 years ago.

It is the way it works. The AG. in AZ, does have standing with the courts. Some people follow the law, some break it. Maricopa county broke the law.
Haha, no they didn’t break the law. That’s why it’s only kooks like you carrying on with all these claims and people like the head of the AZ GOP and the Secretary of State and the Republican governor are openly stating that there was no fraud and there will be no decertification. While there are crickets from your last hope, the big bad AG that is going to do nothing.

Draft report? You realize what I posted is a separate investigation then the audit?

Draft report means nothing, what is the name of what you are referring to. It sounds to me that you are paraphrasing a news report on something that is a Draft, but not an actual report.

If you read it, what is the name.
I’m sorry, I didn’t realize the stats were in question. Haha. Can I quote the head of the AZ GOP who contracted Cyber Ninjas to do the audit, if that works better for you. Want to go with that?

Everyone knows that Biden didn't win this election. The audit proves he didn't win Arizona. Now what?
I wake up tomorrow with Biden in the WH meanwhile your dumb ass will be back on here thinking trump is gonna be back in the WH tomorrow.

Limbaugh was the best, most honest, hence the person the leftist democrats had to demonize and lie about, the most.

I find those who denigrate Rush to be thee most ignorant people around. Snobs really, pretending they know the truth when in fact they know nothing.

Rush had fun reporting on politics. Nobody was better. He died a very happy man, proud that he changed the world and will be remembered forever.
Limbaugh was a Slug and a Racist...like you.

Dude…. have you been paying attention to anything that’s happening in the world lately?! AZ did a big partisan audit and found out that Biden got shorted and Trump got more votes than he should have. Is your mind blown?!?!

Haha, no they didn’t break the law. That’s why it’s only kooks like you carrying on with all these claims and people like the head of the AZ GOP and the Secretary of State and the Republican governor are openly stating that there was no fraud and there will be no decertification. While there are crickets from your last hope, the big bad AG that is going to do nothing.

Yes. They broke several laws. Don't you think if there really was no fraud these people would have stopped by now? There is all kinds of evidence you are told to ignore. There is no reason not to investigate but it was never done.

You will never make the lie there was no fraud the truth.

Forum List

Back