2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

I don't expect you to admit the mess the audit turned up. It is enough to decertify the election.
The only mess is your brain. They hand counted every ballot and reaffirmed Biden won Arizona.

trump-loses-again.png

Meanwhile...

• Another bombshell! VoterGA filed an amended complaint to their lawsuit that contains new evidence from recently released public records showing massive errors and provable fraud during Fulton County’s hand count audit of the election. The errors include:
    • Audit errors
    • Duplicate votes in audit results
    • False audit reporting
    • Audit results without ballots
    • Missing chain of custody proof
    • Ballots unreported in audit results
    • Audit procedural flaws
  • If you think that VoterGA is exaggerating the claims in their amended complaint, then watch this short video:
Video on link.

To have obviously illegal votes thrown out. I already told you. You are stuck on stupid.
They haven't shown any fraudulent votes that can be thrown out.

For example, they claimed there are 23,344 ballots mailed from voters' previous address.... those are not fraudulent votes. Those could be military overseas, students away at college, etc., all legal votes. Plus, it's legal in Arizona to vote for president no matter where you live in the U.S. if you lived in Arizona within a month before an election.

If that's the best Cyber Ninja can do, it will provide the left lots more laughs at you numbnuts as yet even more cases get thrown out of court due to lack of merit.

To have obviously illegal votes thrown out. I already told you. You are stuck on stupid.
Lastamender. I’m not gonna read the 38 pages of this thread so I apologize if I’m asking repeat questions. But you’ve been on my mind the past couple of days since the AZ audit came up with the big goose egg. Are we done with the “wait and see”? Are you finally admitting that the whole stolen election thing was a big fat unprovable lie?

They haven't shown any fraudulent votes that can be thrown out.

For example, they claimed there are 23,344 ballots mailed from voters' previous address.... those are not fraudulent votes. Those could be military overseas, students away at college, etc., all legal votes. Plus, it's legal in Arizona to vote for president no matter where you live in the U.S. if you lived in Arizona within a month before an election.

If that's the best Cyber Ninja can do, it will provide the left lots more laughs at you numbnuts as yet even more cases get thrown out of court due to lack of merit.
Yes they have. They have shown blank ballots that were counted. As usual you are misinformed.

Yes they have. They have shown blank ballots that were counted. As usual you are misinformed.
Were those part of the 99 votes that Biden was shorted or part of the 261 extra votes that Trump got?

Last edited:
"I don't correct their lies to educate them. They're ineducable."

We must agree to agree.

It is true some of the Fringie Right will not be educated by you, or anybody.
They are who they are. Nutters come in all stripes and parties.

But your efforts to put out credible reportage and analysis ---not to mention, effective pushback against the most dumbacious jackassery..... does inform those lurkers and contributors here who are not living out beyond the Right Field warning track.

IMHO

Ghost Votes
The second-most problematic issue we have seen in the canvass comes from our analysis
of the data showing that Maricopa County recorded an estimated 96,389 mail-in votes
that likely could not have been physically cast by the voter that the vote was registered
to. These voters did not have a secondary mailing address and were either unknown to
the residents who lived at their voting address since September 2020 or were known but
were confirmed to not have lived at the residence since prior to the election, and often
had not lived there for many years. By law mail-in ballots are not forwarded, so it would
not have been possible for these voters to have been in physical possession of their
ballots.

A specific example to better illustrate what this problem looks like: One of the
individuals that we canvassed has owned and lived at their home for more than a decade.
For a time during 2010, they rented a room out to someone who later moved out- of
Arizona. Looking back historically, although the renter had moved out of state, a vote
had been cast under their name, by mail, continuing to use the same residence address,
in the 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018 and 2020 elections. The homeowner is innocent in this.
The person who moved away is innocent as well. But somehow another person or group
of people has been able to fraudulently submit mail-in votes using the former renter’s
information in multiple elections.

We must agree to agree.

It is true some of the Fringie Right will not be educated by you, or anybody.
They are who they are. Nutters come in all stripes and parties.

But your efforts to put out credible reportage and analysis ---not to mention, effective pushback against the most dumbacious jackassery..... does inform those lurkers and contributors here who are not living out beyond the Right Field warning track.

IMHO
The best way I’ve found to defeat these fringe idiots in debate is to simply ask them questions and to defend their statements. Very few can. Most resort to insults or just run for the discussion

Ghost Votes
The second-most problematic issue we have seen in the canvass comes from our analysis
of the data showing that Maricopa County recorded an estimated 96,389 mail-in votes
that likely could not have been physically cast by the voter that the vote was registered
to. These voters did not have a secondary mailing address and were either unknown to
the residents who lived at their voting address since September 2020 or were known but
were confirmed to not have lived at the residence since prior to the election, and often
had not lived there for many years. By law mail-in ballots are not forwarded, so it would
not have been possible for these voters to have been in physical possession of their
ballots.

A specific example to better illustrate what this problem looks like: One of the
individuals that we canvassed has owned and lived at their home for more than a decade.
For a time during 2010, they rented a room out to someone who later moved out- of
Arizona. Looking back historically, although the renter had moved out of state, a vote
had been cast under their name, by mail, continuing to use the same residence address,
in the 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018 and 2020 elections. The homeowner is innocent in this.
The person who moved away is innocent as well. But somehow another person or group
of people has been able to fraudulently submit mail-in votes using the former renter’s
information in multiple elections.
See, when the qualifier “likely” comes up you know everything else after that is going to be spun up bullshit and not verifiable facts. When it comes to verifiable results of the audit actual data was released. Biden was shorted 99 votes and Trump got 261 extra votes. You outraged?

See, when the qualifier “likely” comes up you know everything else after that is going to be spun up bullshit and not verifiable facts. When it comes to verifiable results of the audit actual data was released. Biden was shorted 99 votes and Trump got 261 extra votes. You outraged?
where do you get that information, I have not heard that testified to?

We’re those part of the 99 votes that Biden was shorted or part of the 261 extra votes that Trump got?
That is not the story. The audit found 70,000 illegal votes. They are going take that proof to a court and have the election decertified. Now you know.

Forum List

Back