2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

70,000 reasons to decertify.

Duplicated, Fraudulent, Illegal or Ghost Ballots​

Expect other audits to find laws broken or ignored too. This election was stolen. AZ. only reinforces that fact.
LOLOL

Fuckbubble, YOU called the fraudit, "fake news." When I posted findings from a draft of their findings yesterday, you said it was "fake news." An hour later, they gave a public presentation explaining the numbers which were exactly the same numbers I posted.

Faun: Their draft is already out and it finds Biden got more votes than Trump.

Lastamender: No it is not. Fake news.

So if what I posted is "fake news," then so is what they claimed.

Wait a minute. Did you actually think for one second these right wing animals care about facts? LOL! I mean you called him out on his lie really well and very thoroughly, I'll give you that. But guess what. The animal you responded to is going to go right back to lying again in his next post. They dont care about lying. Because they are morally bankrupt.

They are tRumptards, lying is like oxygen to them!!!!!
MAGA!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute. Did you actually think for one second these right wing animals care about facts? LOL! I mean you called him out on his lie really well and very thoroughly, I'll give you that. But guess what. The animal you responded to is going to go right back to lying again in his next post. They dont care about lying. Because they are morally bankrupt.
I don't correct their lies to educate them. They're ineducable. I get that. They're cretins who suffer some form of mental deformity which leads them to believe up is down.

right wing animals

People who talk like that do not care about anything. You intolerant POS.

LOLOL

Fuckbubble, YOU called the fraudit, "fake news." When I posted findings from a draft of their findings yesterday, you said it was "fake news." An hour later, they gave a public presentation explaining the numbers which were exactly the same numbers I posted.

Faun: Their draft is already out and it finds Biden got more votes than Trump.
Lastamender: No it is not. Fake news.

So if what I posted is "fake news," then so is what they claimed.
Not fake news. It is evidence that will be presented in a court. The AG of AZ. has standing.

The numbers were the same because the illegal ballots had to be counted again. Now we know there are 70,00 that a court will throw out. In essence, decertifying the election. You lose.

Not fake news. It is evidence that will be presented in a court. The AG of AZ. has standing.

The numbers were the same because the illegal ballots had to be counted again. Now we know there are 70,00 that a court will throw out. In essence, decertifying the election. You lose.
LOL

Dumbfuck, YOU called it "fake news."

I don't watch Newsmax. What the fuck did I say that led you to think that?? Or that I'm a "trumpian fool??"
Ooops...sorry about that Faun. That was meant for one of the trumpians that I Ignore. My Bad

Fake news because they never got near the real story. They are 24/7 propaganda, just like you are 24/7 stupid.
LOLOL

Moron, the numbers I posted were exactly the same numbers they presented. YOU said that's "fake news."

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

Moron, the numbers I posted were exactly the same numbers they presented. YOU said that's "fake news."

Faun, you can't argue with Imbeciles.....these people will follow the former guy into Hell.

LOLOL

I don't expect you to admit the mess the audit turned up. It is enough to decertify the election.

Forum List

Back