2017 Trump Tax Cuts did not go to the wealthiest 1%

The tax cuts had to have a sunset cause due to congressional rules
Tax cuts for corporations didn’t sunset in the Trump tax cut. There’s no rule saying they have to sunset.
nope the confessional rules didn’t require it

but that’s not keeping them peremanent

as we see the dembots trying to raise taxes there to...as if inflation under their policies hasn’t been enough...yet another burden to the cost of products and services to the working class
The Republican Congress could have made tax cuts for the middle class permanent, but would have to add sunset provisions to the corporate tax cut. They had to chose who to prioritize and it wasn’t the average joe.
colfax_m Why hasn't Pedo Joe, Nazi, and Chucky made them permanent? They control everything.

Tax cuts for corporations didn’t sunset in the Trump tax cut. There’s no rule saying they have to sunset.

as we see the dembots trying to raise taxes there to...as if inflation under their policies hasn’t been enough...yet another burden to the cost of products and services to the working class
The Republican Congress could have made tax cuts for the middle class permanent, but would have to add sunset provisions to the corporate tax cut. They had to chose who to prioritize and it wasn’t the average joe.
colfax_m Why hasn't Pedo Joe, Nazi, and Chucky made them permanent? They control everything.
Be patient. They’re still trying to finish cleaning up the giant pile of shit Trump left for them. Tax provisions don’t sunset for 4 more years so this isn’t the most immediate problem.

Be patient. They’re still trying to finish cleaning up the giant pile of shit Trump left for them. Tax provisions don’t sunset for 4 more years so this isn’t the most immediate problem.
Excuses.............excuses...............

Face it, the clowns don't give a shit about the working class. They will do nothing, wait for them to expire, then bleat about Trump............and so will morons like you.

Face it, the clowns don't give a shit about the working class. They will do nothing, wait for them to expire, then bleat about Trump............and so will morons like you.
What’s the excuse for Trump not making it permanent himself? Sounds like he’s the one who didn’t give a shit about the working class.

Right now Biden is finishing off the pandemic, working on infrastructure investment and withdrawing from Afghanistan.

Three things Trump said he’d do but never got around to.

You’re bitching that he’s not doing something in four months that Trump didn’t do in 4 years. Pathetic.

What’s the excuse for Trump not making it permanent himself? Sounds like he’s the one who didn’t give a shit about the working class.

Right now Biden is finishing off the pandemic, working on infrastructure investment and withdrawing from Afghanistan.

You’re bitching that he’s not doing something in four months that Trump didn’t do in 4 years. Pathetic.
WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......ORANGE MAN............ORANGE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump is no longer in office, Stupid.

Please try to keep up.

Pedo Joe, Nazi, and Chucky are ignoring the middle class (as always).

How long does it take to write a bill saying "ALL TRUMP ACROSS THE BOARD TAX CUTS ARE NOW PERMANENT", and then vote on it? A couple of hours in the House and a couple of hours in the Senate?

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......ORANGE MAN............ORANGE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please try to keep up.

How long does it take to write a bill saying "ALL TRUMP ACROSS THE BOARD TAX CUTS ARE NOW PERMANENT", and then vote on it? A couple of hours in the House and a couple of hours in the Senate?
I’d just like to hear you explain why the tax cuts being temporary means Biden hates the middle class but not Trump.

Please explain.

Doesn't mean they weren't paying LESS in tax on what they were making. The US economy was better in 2018 than 2017, they should have been paying MORE in 2018.

Yes, it was better, that was the whole point of cutting tax rates, to make the economy grow stronger.

The problem with the US and their tax cutting is that they're encouraging boom and bust. Which benefits the rich.

This is not true, tax cutting does encourage economic growth, which benefits everybody. Consumers, employees, investors, pensions, anybody with a 401k.

Please try to keep up.

I’d just like to hear you explain why the tax cuts being temporary means Biden hates the middle class but not Trump.

Please explain.
Dude, your obsession with Trump is unhealthy. Trump cut everyone's taxes.

Biden has done dick for the middle class. Why won't your leaders make them permanent? They have had plenty of time. They have done nothing, in fact, they haven't even said they would make them permanent.

You are such a sheep.

Just looked at my 2020 tax returns ... the first $441,450 in capital gains is tax free* ... $0 ... my entire tax liability was 1.3% of my AGI ... thievin' bastards ... thank you all for paying my fair share of the tax load ... seven come eleven baby, Las Vegas wouldn't be the same without y'all's generosity ...

* = Qualified Dividend and Capital Gains Worksheet, Instructions for IRS Form 1040 (2020), page 35, line 13 ...

Just looked at my 2020 tax returns ... the first $441,450 in capital gains is tax free*

You're confused.

Section 1231 property ... look it up ...

"the first $441,450 in capital gains is tax free* ... $0"

Bullshit, that is a lie. The only way you can get out of paying CG tax of that magnitude is if you offset it with CG losses of a equal amount, or you had some other write-off.

Here's the reality.............

View attachment 497143
Okay, I stand corrected, apologies to ReinyDays.

Just looked at my 2020 tax returns ... the first $441,450 in capital gains is tax free* ... $0 ... my entire tax liability was 1.3% of my AGI ... thievin' bastards ... thank you all for paying my fair share of the tax load ... seven come eleven baby, Las Vegas wouldn't be the same without y'all's generosity ...

* = Qualified Dividend and Capital Gains Worksheet, Instructions for IRS Form 1040 (2020), page 35, line 13 ...

Just looked at my 2020 tax returns ... the first $441,450 in capital gains is tax free*

You're confused.

Section 1231 property ... look it up ...

Bullshit, that is a lie. The only way you can get out of paying CG tax of that magnitude is if you offset it with CG losses of a equal amount, or you had some other write-off.

Here's the reality.............

View attachment 497143
Okay, I stand corrected, apologies to ReinyDays.

Don't apologize, he was wrong.

Wrong. Below $40,000 in taxable income, capital gains is untaxed.
Between $40,001 and $451,450 in taxable income, capital gains is taxed at 15%.

Todd doesn't understand how businesses are taxed ... I did pay a CPA for a hour's time for her to explain to me how this is done under TCJA ... and a call into the IRS helpline confirmed that what I'm doing is completely lawful and normal ... IRS Publication 544 - Sales and Other Dispositions of Assets goes into all the details, sorry about it's length but it requires careful study if we want to take advantage of these tax breaks for the Rich ... and the publication needs careful study every year, as conditions tend to change fairly often ...

There is risk leaving our retirement contributions in our businesses ... if the business goes insolvent, we lose our retirement savings ... but the benefit is retirement income effectively tax-free ... the choice depends on our business skills ...

I don't know if this is true or not, but (very) generally speaking, only about 200 pages of tax code apply to the 99%ers ... the other 20,000 pages only apply to the 1%ers ... and each page is a tax break ... we elect rich people to write tax laws, so what did you expect? ...

Hilarious how you edit my post so all you can do is whine, cry, and bleat about Trump.
Hilarious how your diseased mind won’t allow you to be rational and answer a simple question.

Because your god emperor Trump can never be allowed to be wrong.

You’re really sad.

Hilarious how you edit my post so all you can do is whine, cry, and bleat about Trump.
Hilarious how your diseased mind won’t allow you to be rational and answer a simple question.

You’re really sad.
I did answer your question, Stupid.

Trump cut taxes for EVERYONE.

You’re really sad.

You didn’t answer the question. Maybe your mind which has been enslaved by Trump thinks it did. I’ll say it again. Why didn’t he make them permanent if he likes the middle class so much?

You’re really sad.

You didn’t answer the question. Maybe your mind which has been enslaved by Trump thinks it did. I’ll say it again. Why didn’t he make them permanent if he likes the middle class so much?
You do realize he had to deal with Congress, right?

Its not the tax rates, its the loopholes. Trump didn't pay anything, neither did many of the wealthiest.
Remember when Leona Helmsley let the cat out of the bag? "Only little people pay taxes"
The top tax rates did better over the past decades than the rest of us.
View attachment 497020
Deceptive statistics.

The income tax falls heaviest upon people who work for wages and salaries...."Wealth" isn't taxed.
Honestly you people don't seem to comprehend the concept of "double taxation"! Look it up but simply put, A company has paid taxes on net income. By law must distribute a portion of net profit as dividends. Now remember, these dividends are AFTER taxes have been paid, i.e. taxation.
So the dividends are distributed. The recipients must pay taxes on their dividends. Double taxation.

What Is Double Taxation?​

Double taxation is a tax principle referring to income taxes paid twice on the same source of income. It can occur when income is taxed at both the corporate level and personal level.

Trump got an across the board tax cut done to help working folks.
He got a temporary tax cut. Apparently not making tax cuts permanent means you hate the middle class.

So why does your standard only apply to democrats and not to your Republican masters? Is it because you belong to a cult that you aren’t allowed to speak ill of?

Trump got an across the board tax cut done to help working folks.
He got a temporary tax cut. Apparently not making tax cuts permanent means you hate the middle class.

So why does your standard only apply to democrats and not to your Republican masters? Is it because you belong to a cult that you aren’t allowed to speak ill or?
Hey Stupid, Trump doubled the standard deduction permanently. The vast majority of working folks use that, and it is a much bigger cut than a few % of their marginal rate.

Pedo Joe has done nothing for working folks except cause gas prices to spike.

You lose again, Dumbass. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Forum List

Back