2017 Trump Tax Cuts did not go to the wealthiest 1%

Your obsession with Trump is unhealthy.
Who is obsessed? I’m merely pointing out your mental abuse to you, which is I admit fruitless given the abused often have a hard time admitting their problem.
When will Pedo Joe, Nazi Pelousy, and Cryin' Chucky give the working folks some help?
Don’t know when the tax reform will happen. It’s just one item on a long list of problems Trump never addressed. But one thing is for sure, it doesn’t have to be addressed anytime soon.
Trump hasn't done a damn thing to me...............you, however, are brainwashed into having to whine and cry about him in every single post.

Seek help soon. :itsok:
Maybe you were always this detached from reality.

Who is obsessed? I’m merely pointing out your mental abuse to you, which is I admit fruitless given the abused often have a hard time admitting their problem.
When will Pedo Joe, Nazi Pelousy, and Cryin' Chucky give the working folks some help?
Don’t know when the tax reform will happen. It’s just one item on a long list of problems Trump never addressed. But one thing is for sure, it doesn’t have to be addressed anytime soon.
So you don't know if your Dimwinger leaders will ever give the working folks some help.

At least you admit it.
Trump
See. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok::itsok:

So you don't know if your Dimwinger leaders will ever give the working folks some help.

At least you admit it.
Trump
That’s the name of the person who owns your brain.

At least you admit it.
Trump
That’s the name of the person who owns your brain.
You are the one who brought him up, you raving lunatic. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

NEVER ADDRESSED?

Why do you think this happened?
Because of Trump's tax reform Companies Brought $1 Trillion Back to U.S. Under Trump Tax Cuts
Investment banks and think tanks have estimated that American corporations held $1.5 trillion to $2.5 trillion in offshore cash at the time the law was enacted.
Before the overhaul, companies were incentivized to keep profits overseas because
they owed a 35% tax when bringing it back and could defer payment by keeping funds offshore.
The law set a one-time 15.5% tax rate on cash and 8% on non-cash or illiquid assets.

The tax cuts had to have a sunset cause due to congressional rules
Trump

Tax cuts for corporations didn’t sunset in the Trump tax cut. There’s no rule saying they have to sunset.
nope the confessional rules didn’t require it

but that’s not keeping them peremanent

as we see the dembots trying to raise taxes there to...as if inflation under their policies hasn’t been enough...yet another burden to the cost of products and services to the working class
The Republican Congress could have made tax cuts for the middle class permanent, but would have to add sunset provisions to the corporate tax cut. They had to chose who to prioritize and it wasn’t the average joe.
colfax_m Why hasn't Pedo Joe, Nazi, and Chucky made them permanent? They control everything.
Trump

Tax cuts for corporations didn’t sunset in the Trump tax cut. There’s no rule saying they have to sunset.

as we see the dembots trying to raise taxes there to...as if inflation under their policies hasn’t been enough...yet another burden to the cost of products and services to the working class
The Republican Congress could have made tax cuts for the middle class permanent, but would have to add sunset provisions to the corporate tax cut. They had to chose who to prioritize and it wasn’t the average joe.
colfax_m Why hasn't Pedo Joe, Nazi, and Chucky made them permanent? They control everything.
Be patient. They’re still trying to finish cleaning up the giant pile of shit Trump left for them. Tax provisions don’t sunset for 4 more years so this isn’t the most immediate problem.
Excuses.............excuses...............

Face it, the clowns don't give a shit about the working class. They will do nothing, wait for them to expire, then bleat about Trump............and so will morons like you.
What’s the excuse for Trump not making it permanent himself? Sounds like he’s the one who didn’t give a shit about the working class.

Right now Biden is finishing off the pandemic, working on infrastructure investment and withdrawing from Afghanistan.

Three things Trump said he’d do but never got around to.

Trump

Be patient. They’re still trying to finish cleaning up the giant pile of shit Trump left for them. Tax provisions don’t sunset for 4 more years so this isn’t the most immediate problem.

Face it, the clowns don't give a shit about the working class. They will do nothing, wait for them to expire, then bleat about Trump............and so will morons like you.
What’s the excuse for Trump not making it permanent himself? Sounds like he’s the one who didn’t give a shit about the working class.

Right now Biden is finishing off the pandemic, working on infrastructure investment and withdrawing from Afghanistan.

You’re bitching that he’s not doing something in four months that Trump didn’t do in 4 years. Pathetic.
WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......ORANGE MAN............ORANGE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump is no longer in office, Stupid.

Please try to keep up.

Pedo Joe, Nazi, and Chucky are ignoring the middle class (as always).

How long does it take to write a bill saying "ALL TRUMP ACROSS THE BOARD TAX CUTS ARE NOW PERMANENT", and then vote on it? A couple of hours in the House and a couple of hours in the Senate?
Trump.

Hilarious how you edit my post so all you can do is whine, cry, and bleat about Trump.
Trump

Hilarious how you edit my post so all you can do is whine, cry, and bleat about Trump.
Hilarious how your diseased mind won’t allow you to be rational and answer a simple question.

Because your god emperor Trump can never be allowed to be wrong.

You’re really sad.
I did answer your question, Stupid.

Trump cut taxes for EVERYONE.
Trump

It will reduce their standard deduction to $18,700 but they will pick up $10,000 in personal exemptions.
As you’re now realizing (at least you would if you weren’t an idiot) is that the increase in the standard deduction was basically a wash for most families given it eliminated personal exemptions.

Trump
Trump

Keep dreaming.
I know. Your brain is too warped to acknowledge it.

It’s sad really. Seeing someone so abused as to detach themselves from reality. I hope you get help someday.
Abused? You are still dreaming. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump

Trump

At least you admit it.
They already did with the stimulus bill.
Trump

Each of the above posts is a separate post by you obsessing over Trump.

Trump

Trump

Trump

You’re bitching that he’s not doing something in four months that Trump didn’t do in 4 years. Pathetic.
WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......ORANGE MAN............ORANGE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please try to keep up.

How long does it take to write a bill saying "ALL TRUMP ACROSS THE BOARD TAX CUTS ARE NOW PERMANENT", and then vote on it? A couple of hours in the House and a couple of hours in the Senate?
Trump.

Trump

Hilarious how your diseased mind won’t allow you to be rational and answer a simple question.

You’re really sad.

Trump

It will reduce their standard deduction to $18,700 but they will pick up $10,000 in personal exemptions.
As you’re now realizing (at least you would if you weren’t an idiot) is that the increase in the standard deduction was basically a wash for most families given it eliminated personal exemptions.

Trump
Trump

Keep dreaming.

It’s sad really. Seeing someone so abused as to detach themselves from reality. I hope you get help someday.
Trump

Trump

At least you admit it.
Trump

The thread is about the Trump tax cuts.

Dumb ass.

A company has paid taxes on net income. By law must distribute a portion of net profit as dividends.

They don't have to distribute a portion.
WRONG!!!
The accumulated earnings tax imposed by section 531 shall apply to every corporation (other than those described in subsection (b)) formed or availed of for the purpose of avoiding the income tax with respect to its shareholders or the shareholders of any other corporation,
by permitting earnings and profits to accumulate instead of being divided or distributed.
(b)Exceptions
The accumulated earnings tax imposed by section 531shall not apply to—
(1) a personal holding company (as defined in section 542),
(2) a corporation exempt from tax under subchapter F (section 501 and following), or
(3) a passive foreign investment company (as defined in section 1297).

WRONG!!!

I could post some stocks that don't pay a dividend.
Would that clear up your confusion?

Xiden’s plan would raise taxes on the working class and do away with trumps tax cuts to the working class...who had the largest cuts
Tramp already did away with his working class tax cuts, where have you been.
Republicans made individual tax cuts temporary so they could meet budget rules that let them pass their tax overhaul with no Democratic votes.
No he didn't...the cuts are still there.
The tax increase is written right in Tramp's tax law, the cuts for wage earners are completely gone by 2025, so it is Tramp raising taxes on the middle class, NOT Biden.
Why hasn't Veggie Joe, Nazi Pelousy, and Cryin' Chucky made them permanent? They control everything.

Can't blame Trump for them ignoring the middle class.
Tramp is the one who didn't make them permanent, so it is Tramp who ignored the middle class!

Xiden’s plan would raise taxes on the working class and do away with trumps tax cuts to the working class...who had the largest cuts
Republicans made individual tax cuts temporary so they could meet budget rules that let them pass their tax overhaul with no Democratic votes.
The tax increase is written right in Tramp's tax law, the cuts for wage earners are completely gone by 2025, so it is Tramp raising taxes on the middle class, NOT Biden.
Why hasn't Veggie Joe, Nazi Pelousy, and Cryin' Chucky made them permanent? They control everything.

Tramp is the one who didn't make them permanent, so it is Tramp who ignored the middle class!
Sure thing, Sport.

Trump cut taxes for all working folks. Pedo Joe hasn't.

So, who ignored the middle class again?

A company has paid taxes on net income. By law must distribute a portion of net profit as dividends.

WRONG!!!
The accumulated earnings tax imposed by section 531 shall apply to every corporation (other than those described in subsection (b)) formed or availed of for the purpose of avoiding the income tax with respect to its shareholders or the shareholders of any other corporation,
by permitting earnings and profits to accumulate instead of being divided or distributed.
(b)Exceptions
(2) a corporation exempt from tax under subchapter F (section 501 and following), or

WRONG!!!

Oh you dummy!
First... why are you ignoring the above link that shows exactly the tax consequences?
GEEZ you really are that dumb to think the IRS creates laws that don't apply?

Second Of course some stocks don't pay dividends!
I use to sell stocks so I've a little more comprehension it appears.

Finally I unlike you provide LINKS to substantiate my statements like the above
FACT: As such, below we examine the 80 securities in the coveted S&P 500 Index that currently do not pay out a dividend to shareholders, but may potentially start to based on a combination of several important factors.

Are we supposed to feel the plight of the Uber wealthy or feel thankful to them? Will never happen. They aren't hurting.

Are we supposed to feel the plight of the Uber wealthy or feel thankful to them? Will never happen. They aren't hurting.
No what you should do is not be so mundane. So childish. So uninformed. But more importantly you should NOT be a jealous person as that is so juvenile. Take care of yourself that's what should happen.
By the the "uber wealthy"... do you know that 68% were self-made wealthy?
Of course you believe because of the biased MSM they inherited their wealth.
See most wealthy successful people though deal with FACTS.

Nearly 68% of the world’s richest people are ‘self-made,’ says new report​

Of those folks,
  • 67.7% were self-made, while
  • 23.7% had a combination of inherited and self-created wealth.
  • Only 8.5% of global high-net-worth individuals were categorized as having completely inherited their wealth.
FACTS that evidently dumb people can't seem to abide!

That is the dumbest logic.. Congress could not make them permenant due to the rules of Congress.

The GOP cut them, the Dems have refused to extend the cuts, thus they are the ones raising the taxes. Thanks sparky.

Trump

Trump

Trump

Please try to keep up.

Trump.

Trump

You’re really sad.

Trump

Trump
Trump

Keep dreaming.

Trump

Trump

At least you admit it.
Trump

Dumb ass.
The ones the Dems are allowing to expire, and thus raise taxes on the working class? Gotcha

Trump

Trump

Trump

Please try to keep up.

Trump.

Trump

You’re really sad.

Trump

Trump
Trump

Keep dreaming.

Trump

Trump

At least you admit it.
Trump

Dumb ass.
The ones the Dems are allowing to expire, and thus raise taxes on the working class? Gotcha
Dems didn't build the expiration into the bill. This wouldn't be a problem if Republicans cared about the working class.

Trump

Trump

Trump

Please try to keep up.

Trump.

Trump

You’re really sad.

Trump

Trump
Trump

Keep dreaming.

Trump

Trump

At least you admit it.
Trump

Dumb ass.
Dems didn't build the expiration into the bill. This wouldn't be a problem if Republicans cared about the working class.
hahaa the senate rules required it. The dems wouldn’t extend it

if the dems cared they’d extend it. why haven’t they?

Trump

Trump

Trump

Please try to keep up.

Trump.

Trump

You’re really sad.

Trump

Trump
Trump

Keep dreaming.

Trump

Trump

At least you admit it.
Trump

Dumb ass.
hahaa the senate rules required it. The dems wouldn’t extend it

if the dems cared they’d extend it. why haven’t they?
What rule?

WRONG!!!
(b)Exceptions

WRONG!!!

Oh you dummy!
First... why are you ignoring the above link that shows exactly the tax consequences?
GEEZ you really are that dumb to think the IRS creates laws that don't apply?

Second Of course some stocks don't pay dividends!
I use to sell stocks so I've a little more comprehension it appears.

Finally I unlike you provide LINKS to substantiate my statements like the above
FACT: As such, below we examine the 80 securities in the coveted S&P 500 Index that currently do not pay out a dividend to shareholders, but may potentially start to based on a combination of several important factors.

WRONG!!!

(posts 3 HUGE exceptions)

(b)Exceptions

Durr

Oh you dummy!

Doubles down.........

1622850037444.png

Forum List

Back