2015 Week Two NFL Predictions

God damn the Eagles look so fucking bad. This is reminiscent of the dream team season about 5 years ago

Chris Berman pretty much summed it up last night when he remarked that Murray had 2 yards in 13 carries and said....what, is that like gaining an inch per carry?

I'm dwelling in a dark, damp place right now........completely demoralized.
The defense actually looked pretty solid though considering.. Stupid penalties to let drives continue, but otherwise I can live with that defensive play. Missing blocks on offense and dropping balls is killing us though. I'm not panicking yet because the problems are fixable at this point.

But that fan that ran out on the field had more rushing yards than our entire offense has in 2 games lol

Bradford played scared out there yesterday. Least amount of offensive yards since 1961!!! I don't think this offense can be fixed in time to take the division this year.
In Chip I trust has become In Chip I trust-ed!

God damn the Eagles look so fucking bad. This is reminiscent of the dream team season about 5 years ago

Chris Berman pretty much summed it up last night when he remarked that Murray had 2 yards in 13 carries and said....what, is that like gaining an inch per carry?

The defense actually looked pretty solid though considering.. Stupid penalties to let drives continue, but otherwise I can live with that defensive play. Missing blocks on offense and dropping balls is killing us though. I'm not panicking yet because the problems are fixable at this point.

But that fan that ran out on the field had more rushing yards than our entire offense has in 2 games lol

Bradford played scared out there yesterday. Least amount of offensive yards since 1961!!! I don't think this offense can be fixed in time to take the division this year.
He was a fucking idiot for letting Mathis go.

But the problem for Bradford is that with absolutely zero concern for their run game the defense can drop both safeties into coverage. And with defense's front 4 getting the kind of penetrating they're getting they can drop their linebackers into coverage as well.

Once they (if they) get their blocking assignments down and start getting a run game going we're going to see the real offense.

But the problem for Bradford is that with absolutely zero concern for their run game the defense can drop both safeties into coverage. And with defense's front 4 getting the kind of penetrating they're getting they can drop their linebackers into coverage as well.

Once they (if they) get their blocking assignments down and start getting a run game going we're going to see the real offense.

Dallas didn't even load the box yesterday and our OL still got blown up at the LOS. It's getting as hard to watch as the Rich Kotite years.
Jets defensive line is not shabby so I'm counting on us to go 0-3 after next week.

Dallas didn't even load the box yesterday and our OL still got blown up at the LOS. It's getting as hard to watch as the Rich Kotite years.
Jets defensive line is not shabby so I'm counting on us to go 0-3 after next week.
That's my point. Why would anyone load the box right now? Fuck, right now you can take a lb OUT of the box and shut down the tight ends and the screen passes.

It looks really bad but it's as simple as figuring out how to get the running game going.

That's my point. Why would anyone load the box right now? Fuck, right now you can take a lb OUT of the box and shut down the tight ends and the screen passes.

It looks really bad but it's as simple as figuring out how to get the running game going.

It just doesn't look bad.........it is really bad!.......we're fuckin' garbage right now.

It just doesn't look bad.........it is really bad!.......we're fuckin' garbage right now.
I don't get the logic behind getting rid of the shifty running back who attacks the edge, and bringing in a downhill runner that goes right for the holes... But letting your pro bowl guard go.. Especially after herremans retires too :dunno:

Offensive lineman can't just be plugged into a system and they're automatically stars. They're either good or they're not. And when barberie and Gardner had filled in during injuries before they played terrible. So where did chip actually think there was any reason to trust these guys to be adequate replacements? I don't fucking get it

Niners got exposed. I'm not optimistic about week 3 in Zona.

Raiders had a fun game though. Just gotta beat the dawgs to go to 2-1. I guess u could say the same about Cleveland; just gotta beat the Raiders to go to 2-1

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We've got the Jaguars coming up. Any Jaguars fans? :)
Jags 13 point underdogs. I like where they're going with Bortles and some good young skill players

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Pats really need to do some work on defense, IMO. They were successful, but the defense struggled a lot at some points during the last game. That worries me a little.

See Paulie, Jets defensive line made mincemeat out of Luck last nite. Unless 'Scotty' beams us down some effective interior O-lineman, we're in trouble....cuz Chip said he isn't making any personnel changes.

See Paulie, Jets defensive line made mincemeat out of Luck last nite. Unless 'Scotty' beams us down some effective interior O-lineman, we're in trouble....cuz Chip said he isn't making any personnel changes.
Yeah I know. It's not looking good. Chips really starting to look a lot like Andy 2.0

Forum List

Back