2015 Week 8 NFL Predictions

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Thu Oct 29

Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots No interim coach has gone 3-0.

Sun Nov 1 9:30 am

Detroit Lions vs. Kansas City Chiefs in London England is never going to like the NFL with the crappy teams they keep getting.

Arizona Cardinals @ Cleveland Browns The defense is too much for Cleveland

Cincinnati Bengals @ Pittsburgh Steelers Big Ben is back, at home, division rival.

Minnesota Vikings @ Chicago Bears Close game, it all depends on who shows up.

New York Giants @ New Orleans Saints Have the Saints finally got it together?

San Diego Chargers @ Baltimore Ravens No faith in the Ravens winning anything.

San Francisco 49ers @ St. Louis Rams The Rams maybe a playoff contender.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Atlanta Falcons Have trouble believing the Falcons are that good, however they are playing Tampa.

Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans Two bad teams, one bad game.

New York Jets @ Oakland Raiders Big game last week against New England leaves the Jets tired.

Seattle Seahawks @ Dallas Cowboys The Cowboys are now fighting with each other, injuries have ruined this season, Cassell is not the answer.

Green Bay Packers @ Denver Broncos I have no confidence in the Bronco offense.

Indianapolis Colts @ Carolina Panthers This is turning into on hell of a team, the Colts are turning to hell.

Bye: Buffalo, Jacksonville, Philadelphia, Washington

Attachments

• upload_2015-10-28_9-55-29.png
    upload_2015-10-28_9-55-29.png
    27 KB · Views: 54
Why??? Do we keep playing games out of the country?
Pointless

The NFL really wants an out of country team for some reason. I can't imagine the players or coaches would want anything to do with it. The travel involved if it is overseas would be horrendous. A Canadian or Mexican team, that might work, but something in Europe? That's just too much travel and too great of a time change. That ignores the questions of how well such a team would be supported locally and how fans might react to it, too.

Why??? Do we keep playing games out of the country?
Pointless

The NFL really wants an out of country team for some reason. I can't imagine the players or coaches would want anything to do with it. The travel involved if it is overseas would be horrendous. A Canadian or Mexican team, that might work, but something in Europe? That's just too much travel and too great of a time change. That ignores the questions of how well such a team would be supported locally and how fans might react to it, too.

Yeah, they probably want NFL Europe.

That every friggin commercial break will include at least 3 of those damn fantisy football league commercials!

I might quit watching football altogether Cuz those are friggin annoying!

Week Eight
Miami (3-3) @ New England (6-0) Too much against too little

Detroit (1-6) @ Kansas City (2-5) Two teams going no where fast.

Tampa Bay (2-4) @ Atlanta (6-1) Again too much against too little

San Diego (2-5) @ Baltimore (1-6) The Ravens showed a little life Monday night.

Minnesota (4-2) @ Chicago (2-4) I haven't got a clue why, maybe AP will make the difference.

Arizona (5-2) @ Cleveland (2-5) Arizona maybe in for some loses but not here.

Tennessee (1-5) @ Houston (2-5) Too many injuries against very little talent.

New York Giants(4-3) @ New Orleans (3-4) Surprise, Saints are playing a lot better.

Cincinnati (6-0) @ Pittsburgh (4-3) Up set in the making if Roethlisberger returns.

San Francisco (2-5) @ St. Louis (3-3) The Rams smash the helpless 49ers.

New York Jets(4-2) @ Oakland (3-3) The surprise team beats the surprise team

Seattle (3-4) @ Dallas (2-4) If Seattle can continues to play defense?

Green Bay (6-0) @ Denver (6-0) Tough call but Denver isn't that good on offense.

Indianapolis (3-4) @ Carolina (6-0) In a romp against a hapless defense.

63-42 for the season

Raiders defense is playing very well and they are in the playoff hunt. Jets have a new QB issue.

NO putting up 52 points, has Drew been resurrected?

Nice win by the Broncos, I really didn't think they had the offense to keep up with the Pack. The Pack are losing players left and fight.

Forum List

Back