2014 is the Year of the Liberal Lie

And if I'm in the vicinity it will be the year you are maced and arrested for doing so.

Not if the cards fall the right way. Which is why I said "hopefully." You uptight rube.
You're an ignorant dupe. I don't care if it is legalized or not. I don't care if you smoke your poison or not. Leave me out of it. Assaulting me with your poison will get you hurt by me in the name of self defense. You can wallow in your ignorance or heed the warning. Your choice. But you only get one chance. And it might not be me. It might someone else and your ignorance will be your undoing.

^ Look at this nerd wallowing in ignorance everyone!

Sounds like the guy who went off his rocker and shot into a car full of kids listening to loud music!
Another fucking moron.
Loud music is not a mind-altering, debilitating, anxiety-producing chemical.

Complete ignorance is also debilitating and anxiety-producing.

Not if the cards fall the right way. Which is why I said "hopefully." You uptight rube.
You're an ignorant dupe. I don't care if it is legalized or not. I don't care if you smoke your poison or not. Leave me out of it. Assaulting me with your poison will get you hurt by me in the name of self defense. You can wallow in your ignorance or heed the warning. Your choice. But you only get one chance. And it might not be me. It might someone else and your ignorance will be your undoing.

^ Look at this nerd wallowing in ignorance everyone!

Sounds like the guy who went off his rocker and shot into a car full of kids listening to loud music!
Another fucking moron.
Loud music is not a mind-altering, debilitating, anxiety-producing chemical.

Complete ignorance is also debilitating and anxiety-producing.
You just demonstrated more ignorance. It's people like you who give credence to the apprehension. Do you even know what anxiety disorder is?

Forum List

Back