2012; The Great Rip Off- A stolen election

Now this is a way to start the day. Nothing will put a pep in your step like reading an LGS meltdown thread. It would be like Christmas if her buddy Warrior showed his face.

Where's the meltdown?? Showing the truth is a meltdown? No..The truth is you liberals hate facts and when someone threatens your little contrived leftist Utopia, you come out with insults-- never any facts of your own to dispute or counter the ones already laid out.. NEVER.

You're worthless.. just a troll spewing shit.

Still waiting for you to provide anything that resembles facts.

RNC Demands Voting Machines Changing Romney Votes to Obama Votes Be Fixed - Katie Pavlich

Earlier this week we learned that early voting machines in Florida are changing votes cast for Mitt Romney into votes for President Obama. Since the Ohio incident, we've seen the same problem come up in Nevada, Kansas, North Carolina, Missouri, and Colorado.

Maybe a couple of machines in one state but MULTIPLE states and multiple machines????

Let's be real. You don't think for one minute that Romney really lost? The election was stolen and the media was complicit and nothing will be done about it. Forget all the explanations about the GOP. It's all hogwash.

Why do you think that Obama said what he did about "flexibility" to the Russians? And let's not forget all the slips about the election being over.

Axelrod wasn't so cocky for no reason. He knew the outcome before the voting started. Early voting has to be duiscontinued as well. It offers too many avenues for fraud.

Proving it is another issue.

Now this is a way to start the day. Nothing will put a pep in your step like reading an LGS meltdown thread. It would be like Christmas if her buddy Warrior showed his face.

Where's the meltdown?? Showing the truth is a meltdown? No..The truth is you liberals hate facts and when someone threatens your little contrived leftist Utopia, you come out with insults-- never any facts of your own to dispute or counter the ones already laid out.. NEVER.

You're worthless.. just a troll spewing shit.

Still waiting for you to provide anything that resembles facts.

Col West is in court with the absolute FACTS about St. Lucia county and VOTER FRAUD with 141% voter turn out.. It's listed all throughout this thread. I don't really give a shit what some librul lying fuck on an internet forum believes because quite frankly, EVERYONE knows you liberals will lie about ANYTHING, EVERYTHING.. So go squat in a corner and pop out the truth.. you should be there quite a while.

Bert.gif

RNC Demands Voting Machines Changing Romney Votes to Obama Votes Be Fixed - Katie Pavlich

Earlier this week we learned that early voting machines in Florida are changing votes cast for Mitt Romney into votes for President Obama. Since the Ohio incident, we've seen the same problem come up in Nevada, Kansas, North Carolina, Missouri, and Colorado.

Maybe a couple of machines in one state but MULTIPLE states and multiple machines????

Let's be real. You don't think for one minute that Romney really lost? The election was stolen and the media was complicit and nothing will be done about it. Forget all the explanations about the GOP. It's all hogwash.

Why do you think that Obama said what he did about "flexibility" to the Russians? And let's not forget all the slips about the election being over.

Axelrod wasn't so cocky for no reason. He knew the outcome before the voting started. Early voting has to be duiscontinued as well. It offers too many avenues for fraud.

Proving it is another issue.

I don't know.. what I do know is that the numbers do not bare out the results of November 6th and the NUMEROUS reports of voter fraud should make ANY American question this election. WHY SHOULD I THINK DIFFERENTLY?? LIBERALS showed the entire nation they were out to steal votes :

1) Legalizing illegals through USURPING the Constitution'
2) No voter ID

THEY BLATANTLY forecast their intent so now I'm suppose to wonder their intent??????REALLY?

As usual, liberals flood the thread with NOTHING.. LITERALLY NOTHING..

Meanwhile, sign the petition and post it on all of your social websites.. pass it along in email..

One week.

Only 207 more to go. You can do it, nutters.

The definition of liberal.

As long as it benefits them they don't care what crimes are committed.

So that makes liberals who think this is funny facilitators to governmental corruption.....sort of accessories after the fact.

I wonder how they'll react when they become victims.

You're such a pussy.

One week.

Only 207 more to go. You can do it, nutters.

So that makes liberals who think this is funny facilitators to governmental corruption.....sort of accessories after the fact.

Leftists are willing to lie, cheat, steal.. do whatever it takes and they count on Conservatives doing the opposite. Too many of our own sit back and just watch from the sidelines, knowing this is taking place.. What kind of FOOLISH SHIT is it to demand no voter ID laws??? We all know what the fuck that means and we sat back , allowing it. We can't even get a beer without fucking ID or cigarettes but we can elect to the most important office in the world, a candidate without so much as asking for proof of citizenship, registering to vote, voting more than once.. etc.. WE ALLOWED IT..

Both sides played by the same rules. Your side lost. Citing blogs isn't going to change that. I would say accept your defeat with some dignity but that ship has sailed.

The definition of liberal? What are you going on about?

If I didn't know better, I would think you are believing this voter fraud crap.

Too bad for you there are real numbers, real incident reports and now investigations. You Zombies think just because you slime a thread with insults , that's enough to intimidate or makes people shy away from the truth.. Not on my watch.. and many like myself who don't give the first ROTTEN FUCK what you lying leftists think, believe, eat, shit.. Now go piss off.

Ahh the anger flash.

There is no investigation by the way.

Gee....maybe election mo itors should not have been banned if there could be fraud?

Election monitor controversy 2012: Can Iowa and Texas legally bar OSCE observers? - Slate Magazine

ROFL@ rabid rightwingnuts being stoopidly shortsighted. Too late now, cretins!

Regards from Rosie

It's never too late for the truth to surface.. Just read our founding documents. There is documented proof of voter fraud.. We intend to do something about it instead of just biatching. As for you? Who gives a fuck?!

As usual, liberals flood the thread with NOTHING.. LITERALLY NOTHING..

Meanwhile, sign the petition and post it on all of your social websites.. pass it along in email..

Poking fun at the tragedy you've become is quite entertaining.

Yeah...sign a petition on a blog and post it on Facebook...that is your definition of "something".

And you wonder why you're such a loser?

The definition of liberal? What are you going on about?

If I didn't know better, I would think you are believing this voter fraud crap.

Too bad for you there are real numbers, real incident reports and now investigations. You Zombies think just because you slime a thread with insults , that's enough to intimidate or makes people shy away from the truth.. Not on my watch.. and many like myself who don't give the first ROTTEN FUCK what you lying leftists think, believe, eat, shit.. Now go piss off.

Ahh the anger flash.

There is no investigation by the way.

Keep telling yourself that while rotting your one front tooth out, CandyCorn. LOL:badgrin:

Leftists are willing to lie, cheat, steal.. do whatever it takes and they count on Conservatives doing the opposite. Too many of our own sit back and just watch from the sidelines, knowing this is taking place.. What kind of FOOLISH SHIT is it to demand no voter ID laws??? We all know what the fuck that means and we sat back , allowing it. We can't even get a beer without fucking ID or cigarettes but we can elect to the most important office in the world, a candidate without so much as asking for proof of citizenship, registering to vote, voting more than once.. etc.. WE ALLOWED IT..

Both sides played by the same rules. Your side lost. Citing blogs isn't going to change that. I would say accept your defeat with some dignity but that ship has sailed.

Ahhh contraire.. :) Why are you so worried about it?? If there's nothing to hide why the board shitfit?? LOL

Forum List

Back