What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Presidential Debate - Townhall

Who Will Win Tonight's Debate

• Total voters

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score
Tonight's debate is at 9pm for anyone interested in watching.

Please feel free to drop by and chat about it. Everybody is welcome!

OP
Sarah G

Sarah G

Reaction score
Which news channel are you all watching tonight? I'm watching MSNBC of course.

Everyone seens excited and ready to get this started. I wish the debates were held on weekends, I'm always tired the next day at work.

AmyNation

Road Warrior
Reaction score
I don't know if im going to watch the debate tonight, my husband is sick of the political season.

OP
Sarah G

Sarah G

Reaction score
I don't know if im going to watch the debate tonight, my husband is sick of the political season.

Oh ok. It's one of the more interesting nights of the campaign season but alright.

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
Reaction score
I'm going to watch on youtube if I can.

Remember, Biden used Romney's tactics and won. Obama can come back with a haunting vengeance.

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
Reaction score

Offer him a blowjob if he watches.

OP
Sarah G

Sarah G

Reaction score
I'm going to watch on youtube if I can.

Remember, Biden used Romney's tactics and won. Obama can come back with a haunting vengeance.

I don't know if he can be as aggressive as Romney or Biden but he does pretty well in Townhall debates.

OP
Sarah G

Sarah G

Reaction score

AmyNation

Road Warrior
Reaction score
Lol! I need to show my husband this exchange :D

Political Junky

Gold Member
Reaction score
Watching MSNBC's coverage.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ill watch whatever stream works.

Except MSNBC. I have standards.

OP
Sarah G

Sarah G

Reaction score
I think if they're pushing Obama into being very aggressive, it might be a mistake. He has to talk about Libya, what he's accomplished in the past four years and what he intends to do in the next four years. Why should we vote for him again.

He also has to remind Romney of his inconsistencies and especially pandering to the wealthiest among us. He can bring up the tax shelters, women's issues and make him be specific about his policies.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

Everyone seens excited and ready to get this started. I wish the debates were held on weekends, I'm always tired the next day at work.

I'm not watching anything yet, Sarah. I'm waiting for my son to finish up an archery lesson. I'll probably miss the first half hour! So be descriptive!!!

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
I think if they're pushing Obama into being very aggressive, it might be a mistake. He has to talk about Libya, what he's accomplished in the past four years and what he intends to do in the next four years. Why should we vote for him again.

He also has to remind Romney of his inconsistencies and especially pandering to the wealthiest among us. He can bring up the tax shelters, women's issues and make him be specific about his policies.

He also needs to talk about what kind of judges someone being advised by Robert Bork would put on the bench and why that matters.

OP
Sarah G

Sarah G

Reaction score

I'm not watching anything yet, Sarah. I'm waiting for my son to finish up an archery lesson. I'll probably miss the first half hour! So be descriptive!!!

Ok, Jill. Don't worry, you'll probably see it replayed a million times tomorrow.

I took archery when I was in grade school. It is so fun.

OP
Sarah G

Sarah G

Reaction score

He also needs to talk about what kind of judges someone being advised by Robert Bork would put on the bench and why that matters.

Yes, that too.

SniperFire

Reaction score
What can the babbling fool Obama say that he hasn't been regurging for 5 years already?

America is sick of the song and dance man.

AmyNation

Road Warrior
Reaction score
I don't think an aggressive Obama is a good thing. However he needs to not allow Romney to dominate the conversation like last time. He needs to be energized and strong, and to have good solid answers for the American voters.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
What can the babbling fool Obama say that he hasn't been regurging for 5 years already?

America is sick of the song and dance man.

If that we're true, your guy wouldn't be losing in the electoral college and struggling with the popular vote.

Just because you're delusional and Obama-deranged doesn't mean the rest of us are

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Reaction score
Breaking news-A picture of Obama before the debate This shocking news has been sent to us from Obama's hotel.

larsonsc

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List