2012 Presidential Debate - Townhall

Who Will Win Tonight's Debate

• Total voters
Which news channel are you all watching tonight? I'm watching MSNBC of course.

Everyone seens excited and ready to get this started. I wish the debates were held on weekends, I'm always tired the next day at work.

I'm going to watch on youtube if I can.

Remember, Biden used Romney's tactics and won. Obama can come back with a haunting vengeance.

I don't know if he can be as aggressive as Romney or Biden but he does pretty well in Townhall debates.

I think if they're pushing Obama into being very aggressive, it might be a mistake. He has to talk about Libya, what he's accomplished in the past four years and what he intends to do in the next four years. Why should we vote for him again.

He also has to remind Romney of his inconsistencies and especially pandering to the wealthiest among us. He can bring up the tax shelters, women's issues and make him be specific about his policies.

Everyone seens excited and ready to get this started. I wish the debates were held on weekends, I'm always tired the next day at work.

I'm not watching anything yet, Sarah. I'm waiting for my son to finish up an archery lesson. I'll probably miss the first half hour! So be descriptive!!!

I think if they're pushing Obama into being very aggressive, it might be a mistake. He has to talk about Libya, what he's accomplished in the past four years and what he intends to do in the next four years. Why should we vote for him again.

He also has to remind Romney of his inconsistencies and especially pandering to the wealthiest among us. He can bring up the tax shelters, women's issues and make him be specific about his policies.

He also needs to talk about what kind of judges someone being advised by Robert Bork would put on the bench and why that matters.

I'm not watching anything yet, Sarah. I'm waiting for my son to finish up an archery lesson. I'll probably miss the first half hour! So be descriptive!!!

Ok, Jill. Don't worry, you'll probably see it replayed a million times tomorrow.

I took archery when I was in grade school. It is so fun.

He also needs to talk about what kind of judges someone being advised by Robert Bork would put on the bench and why that matters.

Yes, that too.

What can the babbling fool Obama say that he hasn't been regurging for 5 years already?

America is sick of the song and dance man.

If that we're true, your guy wouldn't be losing in the electoral college and struggling with the popular vote.

Just because you're delusional and Obama-deranged doesn't mean the rest of us are

Breaking news-A picture of Obama before the debate This shocking news has been sent to us from Obama's hotel.

larsonsc

Forum List

Back