2012 Presidential Debate - Townhall

Who Will Win Tonight's Debate

• Total voters
beckom_songdance.jpg

I think the debate will end up a draw I don't see Obama doing as bad as he did in the first debate and Romney knows he has momentum from the first debate and will be on guard not to make any big mistakes right now a draw is as good as a win for Romney.

Tonight's debate is at 9pm for anyone interested in watching.

Please feel free to drop by and chat about it. Everybody is welcome!

I say Candy Crowley, but only if she asks questions that dont let thees assholes deflect the questions they are asked. I do hope she go's "rogue" but in a way that dont let either of them off the hook. I dont see this debate being an open ass whipping like their first, Im looking for a shanking in the shower.

Which news channel are you all watching tonight? I'm watching MSNBC of course.

Everyone seens excited and ready to get this started. I wish the debates were held on weekends, I'm always tired the next day at work.

Are you looking forward to another Chris wallace break down. :badgrin:

I think the debate will end up a draw I don't see Obama doing as bad as he did in the first debate and Romney knows he has momentum from the first debate and will be on guard not to make any big mistakes right now a draw is as good as a win for Romney.

My take as well.

Obama spent half a billion to paint Romney as a blood sucking monster and disqualify him.

All Romney needs to do is continue to be himself, which will prove to America there is a viable alternative to the hopey changey horses ass which now holds the Office.

Well, that's true, but even when the VP debate has been a decisive win, it hasn't really had much effect.

I don't think Romney needs a victory like Obama does, however these voters are clearly easily swayed by the debates, so I wouldn't say a draw is as good as a win for either candidate.

I think this debate is going to get more viewers than the first one. The hype is over the top for both sides.

They just annouced that Obama had Steak and Potates for dinner, is Mooochelle ok with that?

I think Obama has a disadvantage coming into this. I have no doubt that the media will try to spin this as a win regardless what happens and call him the come back kid. But he's going to feel pressured to come out swinging and be abnoxious as Biden was last week. If he does that, he will turn off more voters. If he doesn't, Romney will likely demonstrate his control of knowledge and the debate.

I dont think Obama has the power to come off as likeable. But we will see.

Which news channel are you all watching tonight? I'm watching MSNBC of course.

Everyone seens excited and ready to get this started. I wish the debates were held on weekends, I'm always tired the next day at work.

streaming CNN again. They got the focus group again.

Mitt would never think of being himself on stage. He would never recover from that.

Odd. He didn't have a problem being himself in the last debate.

He wasn't. Himself was the guy you saw talking to his money people and saying 47% of the country are deadbeats.

Himself was the guy who insulted the cookies given to him at a campaign event.

Forum List

Back